You like Aussie Men then ;)8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    **Soupy queues up...**

So......... back to PJ........ Everyone sorted for tix? Who still needs some? Al - M1? Shall we invoke the greek god of tix again?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:
    I'll take Hugh Jackman any day. ;):lol:

You like Aussie Men then ;)8-)

I like Hugh Jackman. :P (Saw Kate & Leopold again recently, HJ rocks the English accent. :lol: ) And that guy who's in the Mentalist. He's Aussie, no? :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Nomnomnom big strong men :D

Morning all! 2nd last day in work. Tis freakishly warm here and feels like a September day instead of a few days before xmas. Still hoping for snow :roll: :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    See... Soupy understands me/my daughter!

I understand you. :P Just like with stupid jokes - I can mostly see why other people would find them funny. :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    Emmi - Hugh is a sexy bugger too but not as big and strong (and exotic)! :mrgreen:

Well, according to celebrityheights.com, Momoa only has two inches on Jackman (and get your minds off the gutter here, people). Can't comment on the strenght, perhaps we should organise some sort of a competition. Purely for informational purposes, of course. :angel:
    redrock wrote:
    But back to reality and sorting the house out for the house/cat sitter..... **puts Conan back and freeze frames on a nice bit whilst doing the living room** ;)

I'm cleaning and baking today as well. Actually almost done with the baking. :D Gotta get a lot of stuff done before my sister's coming to drive me home for the Hols. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:
    Nomnomnom big strong men :D

Morning all! 2nd last day in work. Tis freakishly warm here and feels like a September day instead of a few days before xmas. Still hoping for snow :roll: :lol:

It's stupid temperatures here too. :( We're hovering between -2 and 2, boo! Did get a bit of sneachta today, hoping it'll stick, though they're saying it's gonna rain tomorrow and Saturday, double boo! But that might be just Helsinki. *crosses fingers*
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Stupid temps here as well, we hvae not been above 25 all month :evil: and i am sitting at home at night in jeans and a hoody! this is not summer!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Don't forget that it's International Joe Strummer Day today... *continues listening to Clash on Broadway*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    Al - I guess I kinda did but kinda didnt? Time kinda just flies and the next thing you know its been over a year since a post - or more? Crazyness... Nehow right now I definitely have some time of my hands!

Mike - Sounds cool mate - when tickets were on sale I had a few too many personal things going on to even remember or think about it! So sounds cool dude. Let me know how it goes!

But yeh - still think its crazy cool how this is insanly hectic still! lol!

Oh and GOT is a ridiculously amazing show... I have to read the second book I believe!
  • cheers :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    woooHOOOOOOOOO... i'm outta here for Christmas!
    that's out of work, not out of the forum... 8-)

not back until Jan 5th unless something horrible happens to our computers... :ugeek:

Happy Christmas, ya freaks!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Al, V, thanks for the Chrimble cards!! :mrgreen: Much appreciated guys :D

Hope you're all well and looking forward to the fesivities :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Yes.. thank you for the cards (well... those that sent me one!) ;).

I do have mine, I do have the stamps, I just didn't write them yet (like I mentioned earlier) :oops: You WILL get them one day....
  • redrock wrote:
    Yes.. thank you for the cards (well... those that sent me one!) ;).

I do have mine, I do have the stamps, I just didn't write them yet (like I mentioned earlier) :oops: You WILL get them one day....

It's not a 10c Christmas single y'know! :P :P :P

(I have once again completely failed to even buy chrimble cards, so apologies all round... I may tag everyone in a vaguely christmassy facebook picture again... :P )
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Did y'all get our cards? I posted them on Tuesday and only hope I was in time :?

Right, I need 1 Manchester Standing (show 1 or 2) for a very good friend of mine. He tried to get tickets and failed so I promised to help him out. He was an usher at our wedding so most of you have met him... PM me if you can help :D Ta!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Moooorning!

Have Christmas FM on in our li'l office, and gettin' stuck into the tin of Roses :D It was strange getting ready to go to the pub at 9am but I don't plan on being home any time soon :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    evening... just home from le pub.... early i know but lil sis has just landed in the country for the first time in 2 years!!! i thought i had better say hellooooooooo
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

i won a meat tray as well :) for the 10th time this year 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Have a great xmas everybody... :D :thumbup:

Spent last 3 hours wrapping... nearly there... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Ooo I love wrapping pressies - it's very theraputic :D

Just had lunch and a christmas pint - yumyum!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • hello all :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Up north at my in-laws already being fed and supplied with alcohol. Need the alcohol - rainy & miserable weather here.
    Ooo Helen's post on FB! *excited*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Have a great xmas everybody... :D :thumbup:

Spent last 3 hours wrapping... nearly there... :roll:

you are either very shit at wrapping (like MC Hammer) or your trying to wrap a rotary clothes dryer? ;)

feeling dead christmassy now... got a beer in my hand and Jill has spent my entire wage on good blue cheeses and more parma ham than you can annoy Morrisey with!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Thanks for Cards Pippa Al Emmi xxxx

Sian mine went out in Tuesdays post ! so they may well arrive tmw, some of mine didn't go at all, I'll fling them in the box tmw and that will have to do.

So tired been running around like a loon getting xmas stuff finished seeing the sun rise at Stone Henge (which was Frigging amazing what a vibe MAN !!!! it really was beautiful made me so happy, I highly recommend you all do it one day) meetings at the studios more cooking more food shopping arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: :lol::lol:
    I love Christmas really but it is so knackering making it happen.
    Don't talk to me about wrapping not started that yet !! eek
    SO should I not make it here again for a day or two, Enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas day and have a little moment to spread some love around the world :mrgreen: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Right now where is the gorgeous Mr. Vedder's birthday thread *sigh*
    (Thomas I will catch you on Skype in the next day or 2 ! xx)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Wishing all my lovely friends a beautiful evening and a great day tomorrow. Merry Christmas! xxxxx
    Thankoo for the card, Sineads!

Happy christmas Dublin Crew! Gettin' comfy for the night before meself and himself are headin to his Da's for brekkie and Mammy Jennys for the dindin :D

Hope ye all have an awesome few days!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    muchos loves for the xmas cards from you who have sent them... time has caught up on us as usual and we havent sent any out... we have managed to send them out to immediate family and thats pretty much it! Quite embarrassing really :oops:

So merry christmas to you all... see you all in June ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    bah humbug
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Merry Xmas guys & gals. Hope u all have a good day.
    Looking forward to seeing u all in June. (except Al... I'll see u sooner ;) )
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14