Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    One would hope it's those sections as they are the 'best seats'! Also, I don't have a very good number either (365xx). What's your number?

not as good as yours lol It's a 401***. So bear in mind that I managed 7th row in the tiers with that number 3 years ago and you usually move closer each time, I would say that you'll probably have some very good seats with yours :)

I'm just glad I managed to get some seats with no problems at all on Tuesday evening. We know that the seats will be decent and imho, any seat is better than being elbowed about in standing, especially given how rough the Manchester crowd appeared to be in 2009. I'm not so bothered about being close enough to see Ed's nose hair, I just like to be able to see the band playing and be comfortable. :)

crowd was pretty rough in Manchester... guy with the mohican dragging his chav concubine through the crowd was one of the biggest arseholes ever.

Not even that big a guy... next time JRD is going to fuck him up using Klingon insults.

The crowd was awful in 2009... I sincerly hope it's not like that again or I may have to join JRD in the insult throwing...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    The wee guy with the mohican... you know when you get regrets in life... well one of mines is that i didnt just punch him in the back of the skull.

not mature i know... but he really really fucking annoyed me.

still... got Jill with me this year so we're in the seats.

Now i shall spend my days off next week to construct an email so I can get my membership fee back ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Guys... not very good seats, but one is in!

I have 2x spare seated:

BL 202
    Row P
    P
    Seats
    17 - 18

£108 for the pair. Would need immediate payment as my credit card has been charged and I will need to pay the bill pretty soon! Bank transfer/paypal gift for UK people or Paypal gift for non UK (to avoid massive bank charges!)

Let me know if any of you would want them. They have also been put up for grabs on other threads.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    The wee guy with the mohican... you know when you get regrets in life... well one of mines is that i didnt just punch him in the back of the skull.

Now i shall spend my days off next week to construct an email so I can get my membership fee back ;)

I think you should write up a template and send it out to disgruntled PJ fans for a fee...

You never know Dunk, you might see the little gobshite in June... Revenge will be yours :twisted: *has images of Dunk going all Braveheart and leaping from his seat onto anyone with a mohawk*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    Guys... not very good seats, but one is in!

I have 2x spare seated:

BL 202
    Row P
    P
    Seats
    17 - 18

£108 for the pair. Would need immediate payment as my credit card has been charged and I will need to pay the bill pretty soon! Bank transfer/paypal gift for UK people or Paypal gift for non UK (to avoid massive bank charges!)

Let me know if any of you would want them. They have also been put up for grabs on other threads.

I've asked a friend as I know here and her hubby have crappy seats... these may be better...

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Alfred - haven't been lucky since, maybe some other poor soul will offer you a spare :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

I think you should write up a template and send it out to disgruntled PJ fans for a fee...

You never know Dunk, you might see the little gobshite in June... Revenge will be yours :twisted: *has images of Dunk going all Braveheart and leaping from his seat onto anyone with a mohawk*

i'm planning to loose my significant bulk by June of next year though.... perhaps I can have a wee chat with Big Chris and see if my dance partner might back me up a bit! :lol::lol: :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning, seems like most of you got tix !! ??
    I wasn't able to help had to do Herb's Chris cringle services
    Really must get to stone henge next week counter act all this "masterful" nonsense. return of the sun = festival of LIGHT in the dead of winter, quiet simple and obvious really !!!! as we need light to live, not taught to obey male hierarchy ~ had to hold that in while there time to let it out !! :twisted:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I'm still looking guys... couldn't get out of meeting until now... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Got those two seated...
  • Options
    Are they still free?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    Yes please :D

edit: I may try and swap them but at least it gives me something to bargain with...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:

edit: I may try and swap them but at least it gives me something to bargain with...

at least you'll be there buddy... Ritas tickets are the exact same as mine execpt mines are on the completely opposite side... so we'll be able to wave and blow kisses n stuff... well depending on how bad the vertigo is ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

at least you'll be there buddy... Ritas tickets are the exact same as mine execpt mines are on the completely opposite side... so we'll be able to wave and blow kisses n stuff... well depending on how bad the vertigo is ;)

Exactly... my back up plan was IOW but would prefer Manchester... looking forward to catching up with you guys, been tooooooo long... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Exactly - you're in at least. If you get anything better, you sell them on....

Message deleted.

I hate to ask and I know you're good for it, but funds are short - do you think you could transfer the money by 23rd December (yeah... just before Christmas) as that's the day I have to make the payment (to make sure it reaches them on time due to bank holidays, etc.)?
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Exactly... my back up plan was IOW but would prefer Manchester... looking forward to catching up with you guys, been tooooooo long... :?

pub near the cathedral again? ;)
  • Options
    Good memory, had forgotten about that... decent beers at a decent price if I remember correctly?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are we all there then? Alphonse? Pat? I know Robin is in as well... what about Helen, Heather, Caz Karim?.. ehhhhh Byrnzie ;)

you never know though... the big man might be back in UK next June.

edit: igot all me names mixed up there! :lol:
    Post edited by dunkman on
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Good memory, had forgotten about that... decent beers at a decent price if I remember correctly?

aye, i think it was a self-brewery kinda pub... like a Sam Smiths?

but if its a nice day its got plenty of room for us reprobates and then a short walk to the venue.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    are we all there then? Alphonse? I know Robin is in as well... what about Helen, Heather, Caz, Al?.. ehhhhh Byrnzie ;)

Then we will have to find him a ticket in June!!! I know Caz is doing IOW, don't know about Heather.

Al could still be looking???
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    are we all there then? Alphonse? I know Robin is in as well... what about Helen, Heather, Caz, Al?.. ehhhhh Byrnzie ;)

Then we will have to find him a ticket in June!!! I know Caz is doing IOW, don't know about Heather.

Al could still be looking???

If you want to pm me your bank details I can get the cash in there this afternoon... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Not heard a squeak from Pat on facebook... nor Al... also what about the JRD?!?!?!

i'm getting all confused. :?
  • Options
    I think the jrd got one in the presale.

Where's Pat been then????

Dave - thanks my lovely. Will do when I get back home. xxx
  • Options
    Think Pat was forgoing the pre-sales cos it was seating only (at least it was when he looked) .. so not sure if he managed to get them in the melee this morning. :shock:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

crowd was pretty rough in Manchester... guy with the mohican dragging his chav concubine through the crowd was one of the biggest arseholes ever.

Not even that big a guy... next time JRD is going to fuck him up using Klingon insults.

The crowd was awful in 2009... I sincerly hope it's not like that again or I may have to join JRD in the insult throwing...

i'll be standing with Sian, probably behind her, i can yell insults then duck down and hide... no-one will mess with The Wraith of Kahn (tm)... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

but if its a nice day its got plenty of room for us reprobates and then a short walk to the venue.

i'll be there (this time) too... you'll have to tell me where it is. and no sneakily telling me the wrong pub, eh ?

plenty of time to organise pre-show drinkies, can't book train until 13 weeks before but want to book one early enough to get there in time for beers! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

i'll be there (this time) too... you'll have to tell me where it is. and no sneakily telling me the wrong pub, eh ?

plenty of time to organise pre-show drinkies, can't book train until 13 weeks before but want to book one early enough to get there in time for beers! :roll:

oh i shall expect you ... its a nice wee pub area that we met at last time... jill and I will be coming down on the morning train so plan to have plenty of time to meet up with folks and chew the fat.

Jill is practicing her highly-offensive Irish accent already. :lol:;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    oh i shall expect you ... its a nice wee pub area that we met at last time... jill and I will be coming down on the morning train so plan to have plenty of time to meet up with folks and chew the fat.

i'll get working on my Absolutely 'Stoneybridge' accent too... 8-)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

:lol: I cannae wait :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!