Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Witches' toes and fingers - done
    Panda make-up - done
    Panda ears - done
    Panda costume - on

Damn.... an hour early! Forgot to change the kitchen clock and we were going by that one!

Oh well... G has an extra hour to review and finalise her essay!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    chime wrote:
    V V wrote:
    So Pipa how's the Occupy protest going? I'm assuming you can see it from work ??

We moved office so I haven't seen it. I don't think there is anyone in those offices at the moment.

I see. i think the Occupy protests are GREAT.

only just got a bit of Halloween time as we were driving back from Cornwall. Herb n I dashed out in crazy masks and did some trick or treating. we had decorated the house last friday before going away ~ think I'll leave it up for a week I do's love halloween so.

how was everyones weekend. ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    chime wrote:
    V V wrote:
    So Pipa how's the Occupy protest going? I'm assuming you can see it from work ??

We moved office so I haven't seen it. I don't think there is anyone in those offices at the moment.

I see. i think the Occupy protests are GREAT.

nah they are a pain in the arse. Tourists want to be able to see the great St Pauls Cathedral... and yet they can't because of some infinitesimal minority. Bit of a shame. I'll be in London in Feb and if they block my route to the London Eye then my kids will probably set fire to them.

I do however love that its always poor people who demonstrate about Capitalism. Bet if you offered them £250k a year to work in a bank they'd bite your fooking hand off. :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    :cry: pooh...

double, massive, steaming, curly pooh... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Evening all :wave:

Well that's it, I am now part of the great unwashed, Jeremy Kyle fanclub... I am officially jobless. But! It means I can actually focus on the wedding and finding another job :D

So we met Mrs Chris... she's very nice and also comes with donuts. She's an old school PJ fan (liked them in 1993/4) but that's ok, we can work with that ;) She's a very lovely lady and Chris seems to like her a lot so that's good enough for me :D She had better not hurt him though or she'll feel the Wraith of my Kahn :twisted:

;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Oi! Curly pooh man! Have you booked your hotel for our wedding yet???
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

Well that's it, I am now part of the great unwashed, Jeremy Kyle fanclub... I am officially jobless. But! It means I can actually focus on the wedding and finding another job :D

So we met Mrs Chris... she's very nice and also comes with donuts. She's an old school PJ fan (liked them in 1993/4) but that's ok, we can work with that ;) She's a very lovely lady and Chris seems to like her a lot so that's good enough for me :D She had better not hurt him though or she'll feel the Wraith of my Kahn :twisted:

;)
    Aye she's rather bloody lovely aint she :mrgreen:

So is Kahn's Wraith a special belated Halloween oriented version of the Wrath of Kahn? and am I going to have to sit here all night waiting for someone to shout KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

;)
    Aye she's rather bloody lovely aint she :mrgreen:

So is Kahn's Wraith a special belated Halloween oriented version of the Wrath of Kahn? and am I going to have to sit here all night waiting for someone to shout KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! :P

Erm.. Isn't it 'Khan'? :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

;)

Katy perry style donuts :shock: :o *nice one chris*
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al! :o

'morning all!

Still can't get the halloween fake blood off my hand! ""Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand?" Missed my calling - should have been a 'classic' stage actor!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Al! :o

'morning all!

Still can't get the halloween fake blood off my hand! ""Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand?" Missed my calling - should have been a 'classic' stage actor!

Out damn spot out I say!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Out damn spot out I say!!

that's pretty damn posh dog training, Dave... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

isn't there a special prize for the one who books last ?

'kay, 'kay, i'll get it sorted. don't want to face the wraith of kahn, do i ? :roll:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    don't want to face the wraith of kahn, do i ? :roll:

:lol:

I did actually laugh out loud.

:wave: all! Today's Wednesday, right?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:

isn't there a special prize for the one who books last ?

'kay, 'kay, i'll get it sorted. don't want to face the wraith of kahn, do i ? :roll:

Wraith of Kahn? You'll feel the back of my hand young man! :twisted:

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thats not going to discourage him in any way!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Saw some of you guys in The Fans are Alright DVD of the deluxe PJ20 DVD set!!
    Exciting. :D8-)

Did you guys get the DVD there already?
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    -Buru- wrote:

Touchy subject :roll: No deluxe set for me... :(

So who was on there then??
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    UKDave wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:

Sad to hear :(

I saw Pippa and Sian jumping up and down, and there was someone else with them too - the moment passed too quickly for me to realize who this other person was. Other faces I recognized were Pin and Jason, oh and Fleur!

I need to watch it again and I am sure I will recognize more people if I pay close attention, but I have to run to class now, so that will have to wait.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    -Buru- wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:

I saw Pippa and Sian jumping up and down, and there was someone else with them too - the moment passed too quickly for me to realize who this other person was. Other faces I recognized were Pin and Jason, oh and Fleur!

I need to watch it again and I am sure I will recognize more people if I pay close attention, but I have to run to class now, so that will have to wait.

Cool 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    -Buru- wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:

:shock: guessing that may be Jason's footage from Hyde Park??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Glad to hear some friends made it in there. I read somewhere that if you're in it, your name is on the credits? That'd be funny:)

Edit
    I had ordered my deluxe DVD on the 20th of September, just got the order processed email now.
    Guess the second wave is underway.

Anyone else get the mail?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ooo if it's from London, that means we're all pretty much there :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Aaahhhh.... seeing familiar faces :mrgreen:

So... for those that don't have the delux set, thus the Fans are Alright DVD, will there be some fairies around? ;)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

So... for those that don't have the delux set, thus the Fans are Alright DVD, will there be some fairies around? ;)

Ooooooooh :thumbup: cracking idea... my non-deluxe arrived this morning... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Ooooooooh :thumbup: cracking idea... my non-deluxe arrived this morning... :roll:

I've got no spare money so it's on my xmas wishlist....

But it's going to be on TV in a week, so I'll watch it!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Vs/Vitalogy super deluxe arrived this morning!! Tenclub are definitely using a new shipping service, didn't expect this til after christmas!
    Best of all, no customs charge!!

Wonder will the DVDs be sent the same route. Happy days:)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

I've got no spare money so it's on my xmas wishlist....

But it's going to be on TV in a week, so I'll watch it!

Did I miss another thread on the TV appearance then...? :?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Next Friday on BBC 4 at 9.00pm (I think), then again the next day at 2.00am (ish).
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

And wow... :shock: just moving onto the extras... loved where Eddie got emotional about his connection to Jeff during Thumbing My Way and The Drummer Sketch... cried at the obvious point... excellent but emotionally draining 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12