Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning my lovelies!

Cool cake Jenny. G wants a 3D one :shock: Been dreaming about it last night (bad dream!). It will work out - one way or the other.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Maybe just surprise her with a normal chocolate cake from M&S? :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    fooking cold the day though :) although my ridiculous mustache is keeping my lip warmer.

are you taking a photo of it every day so you can print them out and make a flick-book of it growing ? :roll:

by the time of the Wraith Of Kahn's wedding i expect to see a luxurious RAF fighter pilot styleee 'tache, either that or a ridiculous little Hercule Poirot one... ;)

am i the only one who can spell Wrath of Khan? ;);)

It'll be suitably pathetic. Cos i have lightish hair and because of my advancing years some of them are grey.. thus resulting in an almost non-existent moose-tash. :lol:

Soooooo... you going to the wedding based on that little bit of info? brilliant.... we'll discuss Al's hopeless at attending functions amongst other things. I'll be wearing a skirt and will have a gay-ish tache. So a normal Friday night for you really.

oh.. how is everyone contributing to SianDave's wedding fundage? PM me if you have any info on this cos i wasnt sure on how Audio might appreciate me stuffing fivers down Sian's bra. Again.

:wave:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Ooo I have *ahem* achieved ownership of TFA20. Shall arrange assembly of the faeries asap!

I've also bought... yes, BOUGHT my membership, cos I can't download that from the internet :lol: Only went digital though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo I have *ahem* achieved ownership of TFA20. Shall arrange assembly of the faeries asap!

I've also bought... yes, BOUGHT my membership, cos I can't download that from the internet :lol: Only went digital though!

i dont even know what TFA20 is?!??!?!?!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    apparently its Teach For America 20 according to Googles.
  • Options
    K not F :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

that would, indeed, be most splendidly appreciated... :thumbup:
    i'm quite willing to assist, once the faeries have visited :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    yep.. still have no idea what TKA20 means :? :? :?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello

so I'm trying not to think about the fact that we should be flying to Portland Oregon this week :cry:

moneys just didn't work out, so When the house sells we'll go then, shame about missing the wedding tho.

still Ther is another wedding to go to :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    we may book the travelodge in the city !!

(((Dunk - me either)))

oh AND I'm feeling the need to book a big party for me Biffday next Jan. You have been warned !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hello

still Ther is another wedding to go to :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    we may book the travelodge in the city !!

ooohhhhh who is this??!?!?!?

and i've worked out about TKA20... but isnt that just the same as the actual movie??? cos the whole movie is on BBC4 this freiday night anyway???!?!

I'm more confused than Al at a hairdressers. :?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    fooking cold the day though :) although my ridiculous mustache is keeping my lip warmer.

are you taking a photo of it every day so you can print them out and make a flick-book of it growing ? :roll:

by the time of the Wraith Of Kahn's wedding i expect to see a luxurious RAF fighter pilot styleee 'tache, either that or a ridiculous little Hercule Poirot one... ;)

no. i think we're just taking the p*ss out of Sian :P
    don't know why though, because she's going to be within range in a couple of weeks or so... :shock:
    It'll be suitably pathetic. Cos i have lightish hair and because of my advancing years some of them are grey.. thus resulting in an almost non-existent moose-tash. :lol:

excellent... i look forward to being greatly amused...
    Soooooo... you going to the wedding based on that little bit of info? brilliant.... we'll discuss Al's hopeless at attending functions amongst other things. I'll be wearing a skirt and will have a gay-ish tache. So a normal Friday night for you really.

you know me too well, darling.
    i shall be ironing my best Star Fleet uniform for the occasion, though it may be a little tight as it seems to have shrunk and lifts-and-separates in places where it never used to.
    oh.. how is everyone contributing to SianDave's wedding fundage? PM me if you have any info on this cos i wasnt sure on how Audio might appreciate me stuffing fivers down Sian's bra. Again.

just give 'em a cheque, that's what i'm going to do - you can always cancel it the next day... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    yep.. still have no idea what TKA20 means :? :? :?

I'm guessing The Kids Are Twenty. One of the bonus discs in the deluxe package that can also be obtained in the US at iTunes. Mainly live (extended) footage from the PJTwenty film ... sans all the other stuff ... or I think that's what is included in it?!?!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:

No. :P

:wave: All of yous coming to the wedding, can't wait to see you. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I too am looking forward to seeing the lot of you!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Afternoon peeps :wave:

In regards to wedding fundage y'all have three options... cash in an envelope, cheque in an envelope or money transfer to our honeymoon account. PM me if you want details of this :thumbup:

Sooooooo are y'all looking forward to it??? :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

that would, indeed, be most splendidly appreciated... :thumbup:
    i'm quite willing to assist, once the faeries have visited :)

Great stuff :geek:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    'morning crew!

Yay! We'll be seeing V (sorry the trip to the US didn't pan out but happy also 'coz you'll be at THE wedding)!

Yay! Fairies! :mrgreen:

So... no shoving money down Sian's front or Dave's trousers then? Bummer - was looking forward to that!
  • Options
    Just to pre-warn you, there will be an 'official' Dublin Crew photo :thumbup:

Morning!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Just to pre-warn you, there will be an 'official' Dublin Crew photo :thumbup:

Morning!! :mrgreen:

does anyone have a life-size, cardboard cut-out Al ?

Dunk...?
  • Options
    Tom Morello (as The Nightwatchman) performing at the student protests this afternoon!!!!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

does anyone have a life-size, cardboard cut-out Al ?

Dunk...?

I'm sure we can use the photos from Helens wedding :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    the kids are twenty is kickin my ass...thanks you!
  • Options
    I watched the extras last night - the 'Del Mar' Porch... fuckin' HELL :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I'm sure if I'd been there urbane been excitedbut right now I'd like to get that Eddie and shake him. Bloody scary. He's lucky he's not dead.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jennytree wrote:

Pretty risky!! :wtf:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Jennytree wrote:

That was scary!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: He pretty much could have died.

(but he didn't!!!)
    :D
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Just get dunk to pull up his kilt for the photo...he has my face tattooed on his willy...only way he can get it working...and the only way mrs dunk will go near it 
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Alfred! :shock: :o :shock: :o
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all feels like AGES !!!! and having a few drinks n letting me hair down :lol:

can't believe Al's not coming what a slacker !!!! :lol:

So huby persuaded me to not have a bithday party in Jan but wait til the summer so everyone can camp out. So there you go one weekend in august 2012 you all have to come to a field in Somerset and Party :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!