Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    My Mum's in ireland at the minute... Waterford to be exact...

Morning all :wave:

Airbrushing a cake???? :o Pics!!! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    So I finally get my shit together to order the limited edition DVD and find out it's sold out :(

Any news on any more or another source??
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    *invader alert*
    just to say hope those with flooding problems are all ok/drying out etc...
    we've had horrendous weather here in Kernow too but luckily not too much flooding thus far
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Invade as much as you want Leanne! :mrgreen:

Limited edition has been sold out for a while Dave. Not sure it's available anywhere else at the moment. 'Normal' ones are available through the usual places.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :cry: pooh...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Rita, I wish it involved me having a day off but unfortunately I spent the whole of yesterday and today trying to get 200+ users set up in different locations. Tired wouldn't even attempt to come close to how I felt last night! The building I usually work in needs it's electrics replaced so we can't go back for a week at least. We're lucky in that none of the actual IT equipment was wrecked!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Yo Yo Yo
    Still no holiday single... Anyone else still waiting?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Yo Yo Yo
    Still no holiday single... Anyone else still waiting?

Me :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    You two must be on the naughty list :lol:;)

Got mine two weeks ago :?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    any one from dublin "rollin' on dubs?"

Rollin-on-dubs_likeaboss.jpg
  • Options
    My holiday single was waiting for me when I got back from Berlin. Maybe yer dog ate it?! :D

Still working out in Blanch, will be here for a good few weeks it seems. But it is closer to the boys house so I can stay over during the week and get dinner cooked for me :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'evening peeps! Last evening of peace. Picking G up from the station 10ish....
  • Options
    Make the most of the last hour :D

I didn't vote today... ah well!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Hello lovelies.

Well... G back last night and house already looking like a tip!!!!! :lol: But she brought back lots of lovely goodies so she's forgiven. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    For the next four days most of my left arm will remain wrapped in clingfilm !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    RHCP to play Croke park june 26th 2012...i think that's a reach for them, even after previous record holding attendances here. 110,000 people were i the phoenix park to see them but i think they'll have trouble filling croker.
  • Options
    Ello you lot! Not been around for a while... work is keeping me busy and so is the lass :P
    Speaking of which, she's being introduced to Sian and Davros tomorrow... I expect you'll get a report from them shortly after :lol: :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    V V wrote:

ooOOoo...

Speaking of which, she's being introduced to Sian and Davros tomorrow...

ooOOoo.....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

ooOOoo.....

I know! She's willing to be seen with me in public! :shock: :shock: :shock: :P

• Options
    redrock wrote:

ooOOoo.....

More to the point is that you are willing to subject her to Sian and Dave!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Don't forget to wash twice a day and smear in bepanthen too :mrgreen:

• Options
    V V wrote:
    Don't forget to wash twice a day and smear in bepanthen too :mrgreen:

And post a pic!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo.....

More to the point is that you are willing to subject her to Sian and Dave!!!! :mrgreen:

Willing is such a strong word... :P :lol:

• Options
    V, don't leave it wrapped in clingfilm unless you're going to be sleeping in fluff ;) Leave air get at it as much as possible and get the bepanthen on it too. If you leave the clingfilm on, apparently colour can begin to seep out :? Plus, it's not good for healing anyway :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Chris, Jen my instructions were twice a day wash pat dry with clean towel put on a little bepanthen all over and re wrap for 4 days. Jen its "moist wound healing" which is said to be better then dry healing, I remember being taught this for "cracked nipple care" when I was a breastfeeding councillor !! :lol:

but not getting to warm or sweaty as like you said it can draw the ink out. Didn't hurt at all and its bigger then I first planned hahahahaha love it, will send pics when its healed.

*looks forward to Sian's die-section* :lol:

oh and I may have sneaked in a bit of PJ into the tat design !!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    So Pipa how's the Occupy protest going? I'm assuming you can see it from work ??
  • Options
    Fuck yeaaah - bank holiday weekeeeeend!

Went to see an AiC tribute last night, nearly fell asleep - not cos they were shite, they were great, but because my brain was dead! Off to see Pearl Jem tonight in Nyaaaavan all going well :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    RHCP to play Croke park june 26th 2012...i think that's a reach for them, even after previous record holding attendances here. 110,000 people were i the phoenix park to see them but i think they'll have trouble filling croker.

Yeah it could be class or very crap...but a lot more reasonable at €57 a ticket than I expected..PJ could learn from this :lol:

V...I have always cleaned mine 3 times a day with bepanthan cream for wrapped for 3 days, only once has the ink come out and that was when I didn't do it a rigourously as usual. just make sure its kept moist with the bepanthan.

So how was Pearl Jem Jen?

Chris delighted all is going well with the new lady...she better like Pearl Jam...ALOT :lol::lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    So Pipa how's the Occupy protest going? I'm assuming you can see it from work ??

We moved office so I haven't seen it. I don't think there is anyone in those offices at the moment.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?