Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Oh... and I want Ed's house... very cool 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Vs/Vitalogy super deluxe arrived this morning!! Tenclub are definitely using a new shipping service, didn't expect this til after christmas!
    Best of all, no customs charge!!

Wonder will the DVDs be sent the same route. Happy days:)

Sweet :thumbup:

Its funny I'm sitting here listening to the Ten redux vinyl for the first time and its like listening to the album for the very first time....unbelievable and I now want the bloody Vs/Vitalogy one...fuck sake :lol:

I am dying to get me grubby hands on the dvd...cannot wait....oh and that trailer for Alpine weekend just brought back so many amazing memories...I know most of you couldnt make it but it just made me love everything about this band 1,000,000+ times more...we rocked out with our cocks out for you all 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning my lovelies...

Guess I have to wait a week to find out what Dave is talking about!!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah now dunnae be going too much into it until we've all seen it, ey?

YEY Fridaaaay :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks Al :mrgreen:

Needed a mention of Alpine today to brighten things up. Looooonnnggggg week :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Sorry, thought most of you had seen it on the big screen already and I was playing catch up... :oops:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Sorry, thought most of you had seen it on the big screen already and I was playing catch up... :oops:

Ah but we haven't seen the extras ;)

Found from the book and film I didn't realise how much Cornell helped Ed when he first moved to Seattle ... obviously knew Cornell was close with Jeff and Stone ... but didn't realise with Ed. When the Alpine boots are released I seem to remember Ed talking about Chris being a good friend before the TOTD sets.
  • Options
    Pipsicle, hope life isn't hassling you too much!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Aaahhhh.... seeing familiar faces :mrgreen:

So... for those that don't have the delux set, thus the Fans are Alright DVD, will there be some fairies around? ;)

Ooooooooh :thumbup: cracking idea... my non-deluxe arrived this morning... :roll:

i second that cracking idea :thumbup:

was waiting until my credit card was sufficiently empty before ordering the deluxe version. not a good plan in hindsight... think i'll just stick the non-deluxe version on my wishlist and hope someone buys it me for Christmas... along with the book... and the soundtrack... :roll:

morning all!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Aaahhhh.... seeing familiar faces :mrgreen:

So... for those that don't have the delux set, thus the Fans are Alright DVD, will there be some fairies around? ;)

Ooooooooh :thumbup: cracking idea... my non-deluxe arrived this morning... :roll:

i second that cracking idea :thumbup:

was waiting until my credit card was sufficiently empty before ordering the deluxe version. not a good plan in hindsight... think i'll just stick the non-deluxe version on my wishlist and hope someone buys it me for Christmas... along with the book... and the soundtrack... :roll: morning all!

I was doing exactly the same with the CC, freed it up a little to late :(

Mostly finished the book, up to 2008 now and will get some more time tonight, soundtrack is ok but patchy, still worth getting, anyone else looking at the Kids Are Twenty itunes thingy?? Or would that come with the deluxe DVD? :crazy:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Found from the book and film I didn't realise how much Cornell helped Ed when he first moved to Seattle ... obviously knew Cornell was close with Jeff and Stone ... but didn't realise with Ed. When the Alpine boots are released I seem to remember Ed talking about Chris being a good friend before the TOTD sets.

I only mentioned stuff from the main film... apart from Ed's house :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Morning :wave:

I don't have any edition of PJ20... but i've been sent a photo of me in the Fans are Alright DVD... I need to see that shit; I look terrible :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

I only mentioned stuff from the main film... apart from Ed's house :roll:

We're only playing with ya ;)

Found the video you were talking about Al :mrgreen: (http://www.vevo.com/watch/pearl-jam/20t ... A321100251) ... memories :D ... wonder what other footage there is :shock: ... must be planning on doing something with it if they were interviewing the other bands
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Next Friday on BBC 4 at 9.00pm (I think), then again the next day at 2.00am (ish).

oOOo really !! AWESOMENESS :mrgreen:

I have not seen Pearl Jam since august 2009 :cry:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its funny I'm sitting here listening to the Ten redux vinyl for the first time and its like listening to the album for the very first time....unbelievable and I now want the bloody Vs/Vitalogy one...fuck sake :lol:

c'mon Al, even I've got the Vs/Vitalogy mega-ultra-super-deluxe package... you're slacking... 8-)

have to admit that i still don't have ANY version of the Ten re-release yet though :oops:
    it's on my wishlist but so far no-one has deigned to buy it for me... grrr... oh well, maybe this Christmas...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Next Friday on BBC 4 at 9.00pm (I think), then again the next day at 2.00am (ish).

next year V, so get saving.

South America tour in 2005, new album and Euro tour in 2006.
    South America tour in 2011, new album in 2012, so....

fingers crossed anyway. :D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:

c'mon Al, even I've got the Vs/Vitalogy mega-ultra-super-deluxe package... you're slacking... 8-)

have to admit that i still don't have ANY version of the Ten re-release yet though :oops:
    it's on my wishlist but so far no-one has deigned to buy it for me... grrr... oh well, maybe this Christmas...

I'm taking a stand against the stealing of our money....but I'm feckin wavering ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al is wavering again... we all know what that means! :lol:

'morning to all my lovelies!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

next year V, so get saving.

South America tour in 2005, new album and Euro tour in 2006.
    South America tour in 2011, new album in 2012, so....

fingers crossed anyway. :D

ok thanks, but if it doesn't happen BE IT ON YOUR HEAD !!!! :twisted:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I'm useless when it comes to buying PJ stuff - I think I'd rather spend my few pence on a flight to see them somewhere than a deluxe set of some sort. Worst fan EVAR!

Happy Monday to you all. Sittin' with my coat on in the office, turns out we have the cold corner :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yo.. REMEMBER that PJTwenty is on BBC4 this Friday night!!!!

that is all

fooking cold the day though :) although my ridiculous mustache is keeping my lip warmer.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    fooking cold the day though :) although my ridiculous mustache is keeping my lip warmer.

are you taking a photo of it every day so you can print them out and make a flick-book of it growing ? :roll:

by the time of the Wraith Of Kahn's wedding i expect to see a luxurious RAF fighter pilot styleee 'tache, either that or a ridiculous little Hercule Poirot one... ;)
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm useless when it comes to buying PJ stuff - I think I'd rather spend my few pence on a flight to see them somewhere than a deluxe set of some sort. Worst fan EVAR!

Happy Monday to you all. Sittin' with my coat on in the office, turns out we have the cold corner :shock:

I disagree jenny..this makes you a good fan, not one of us merchzombies..

Al, don't give in to peer pressure!!

(but as box sets go, its so lovvvlleeeeeey)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:

oooOOOooo it is indeed luvverly... quite awesome in it's splendiferousness... but you stick to your guns Al, you know you don't *really* need it... ;)
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ok thanks, but if it doesn't happen BE IT ON YOUR HEAD !!!! :twisted:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! :shock:
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I disagree jenny..this makes you a good fan, not one of us merchzombies..

Al I too am holding out against the peer pressure 8-)
  • Options
    Loving the SA setlists - I'd say it'd be pretty immense to be there right now!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Instructions from G for her birthday cake (for Saturday) - a Frank-N-Furter panda with a mustache sitting on the Rocky lips (a bit like the pic below but imagine a panda instead of Tim Curry...) :?

Where in the hell does she get these ideas from?????

Frank-in-Lips-frank-n-furter-3033959-466-315.jpg
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Where in the hell does she get these ideas from?????

errr... ummm... uhhhhhhh...

*scratches head and wonders how to be diplomatic*
    *fails*
    *gives up*

sheesh! youngsters today, eh ?
  • Options
    Some peeps I know baked a similar cake for the nice lady who runs the Rocky Horror show here in Dublin. Feck knows how they did it though! As for adding the extra... best of luck with that one! :lol:
    29zajr5.jpg
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!