redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning everyone!

Your evaluation will be fine Emmi! :D

Have fun with the US dancers V!

Did you guys see the zombie T-shirt in goods? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

ZOMBIE T-SHIRT = WANT. :shock: :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awwwwwwwww zombiefid pearl jam :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    although it really doesn't look like Stone in my opinion !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Emmi - alright?!?!?! A bit more than that! Hope you finished your assignment! G had to write a gig review but they were given a band... Starsailor. She finds them so dull and boring - not a good review! :lol:

Eh, I'm gonna stick with alright. :P :lol: Not really my type. But hey, that just means more for you. :angel:

I did finish my assignment.. But I'm sure it needs to be improved upon. Which is alright, as I think that'll be the case with everyone's assignment. (We've never done anything like this before!) It's a plan thing for next week, when I will be evaluated in my work environment. :shock: So. Scared.

EDIT: I don't know Starsailor, I think, but I had a quick listen to the beginning of one of their songs and they didn't blow me away. So I'm just gonna leave it. :lol:

i've been on holiday for a week and dont have much to add other than Starsailor are utter keech.
    Pippa will translate that last word if required ;)

Hi all :wave:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Back from Berlin. Sadface.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Welcome back Dunk and Jenny (even with a sad face :( )

From the Scots Dictionary (yes, there is such a website):
    "
    keech (pronounced keeCH):

Keech is excrement."

Yep... describes them well.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Your evaluation will be fine Emmi! :D

Am hoping so. We don't have exams, so this will be it. Eek! Well.. At least the kids seem to like me. :? :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    i've been on holiday for a week and dont have much to add other than Starsailor are utter keech.
    Pippa will translate that last word if required ;)

Hi all :wave:

I know Rita already translated it for us, but even without that, I think 'keech' self-explanatory sound-wise. :think: Also I'm glad this just makes it clearer I don't need to spend any more time thinking about Starsailor. :lol:

And :wave: !
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Dunno what to do today - I'm not in work, and I've no wandering to do and no money to spend!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    *yawn*

is it Christmas yet ? i want some time off and an excuse to eat and drink too much... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Winter has begun to bite eh? It's cold and crisp out there.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Winter has begun to bite eh? It's cold and crisp out there.

well put it away, it'll soon warm up! :D

'cazzo gelato' as David Niven once said... :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I have a new wooly hat and a fine collection of snoods that I'm dying to wear though - I'll be rockin' some awesome hat-hair for the next few months :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Folks I am so fuckin tired :?

Its me birthday on friday and have taken the day off and jesus can I not wait :) Get up, drop the kids to school, hit the gym, brunch with the good wife, afternoon with the kids, and parents and bro and wife are coming round for take away...only a 12 hour day to get through tomorrow. :lol:

Hope you are all well.
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Very exciting Alfred, I'll be sure to call in unexpectedly again :lol:

I'm back in work at half 7 tomorrow morning :yawn: , it'll be very traumatic. I did buy chocolate "for the lads in work" though. That probably won't help!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all!

I think we should all call unexpectedly at Alfred's to celebrate his birthday. Al... take away for approx 20 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jen, Rita..if you dont I'll be disappointed :lol:

Youngest was away at 5.55 this am...I'm actually walking around the town laughing to myself, I'm that bloody delirious :lol: :oops: :D

Had a dream last night that Dunk and family came to visit and I took Dunk to me local for a few pints and he went mental and wrecked the place and got me barred for life...yep pretty true to what would happen :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Al.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Al.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    SInce last week and in the run up to Children in Need, it's been 'home bake' Thursdays at work. Lots of yummy stuff being brought in. How can I expect to fit in ANY of my dresses for the wedding?????

A dream Alphonse??? More like a nightmare!

**books last minute flight to Al world**
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    SInce last week and in the run up to Children in Need, it's been 'home bake' Thursdays at work. Lots of yummy stuff being brought in. How can I expect to fit in ANY of my dresses for the wedding?????

Dont wear a dress ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning all... managed to get a little reading time in last night... just got past Vitalogy... epic book and pics :D

All good here, birthday season for our family though... David yesterday, mum Monday, Martha on the 1st Nov and then 4 more before we hit December... :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Dont wear a dress ;)

:o :shock: :o I hope you mean I should wear something besides a dress to keep my modesty! :mrgreen: Today, I got a slice of lemon cheesecake, one of chocolate hazelnut cheesecake, one of double brownie and 3 chocolate coconut balls. Obviously all not for me but to bring home. But I will still be eating a third of that!

Dave! Hello!!! Happy belated birthday to David. Have you seen his tat yet? Hate a string of birthays in the run up to Christmas. We only have G's on the 13th next month. Still waiting for wedding pics!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Dave! Hello!!! Happy belated birthday to David. Have you seen his tat yet? Hate a string of birthays in the run up to Christmas. We only have G's on the 13th next month. Still waiting for wedding pics!

:wave: he's not been round since!! trying to organise something in the next couple of weeks but not sure I'll be requesting full disclosure!!

I'll check if I've still got your email addy and send you some... xx
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    ....but not sure I'll be requesting full disclosure!!
    :lol:
    UKDave wrote:
    You MUST get yourself on facebook!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    ....but not sure I'll be requesting full disclosure!!
    :lol:
    UKDave wrote:
    You MUST get yourself on facebook!

angelsandpearls?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    angelsandpearls?
    Yep
  • Options
    My fuckin' camera is broken :cry: I spilled a litre of water into my bag when I was getting off the plane in Dublin and now it's soaked. The photos came out fine (thank god for memory cards) but it's dead as a dodo now.

I also managed to soak my passport, much to the amusement of the passport control guy who had a bit of a laugh about it. I think I might need to replace it... luckily I don't need to go anywhere soon... *ahem*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    angelsandpearls?
    Yep

Done ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Can't wait to get home to check it out Dave!

Jenny - bummer about the camera. Did the passport not dry OK? Or is everything smudged?