Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It's not smudged but the edge has lifted away from the photo page a little. It's had 8 years of vodka, cider and other random alcoholic drinks soaked into it from it being in my bag whilst out, I'll be sad to see it go. It also costs feckin' €80 for a replacement :shock:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Oh please holy pj fairies lemme get a signed one!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eldarion75 wrote:

You didnt :o sucker :lol:

although I do hope you get a signed one...espicially when you have to shell out €150 extra for customs :lol: sorry :oops:

:D

Red get your kit off :P

Poor Jen :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Had a dream last night that Dunk and family came to visit and I took Dunk to me local for a few pints and he went mental and wrecked the place and got me barred for life...yep pretty true to what would happen :lol:

that would never happen... i only drink bottled beer.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    It's not smudged but the edge has lifted away from the photo page a little. It's had 8 years of vodka, cider and other random alcoholic drinks soaked into it from it being in my bag whilst out, I'll be sad to see it go. It also costs feckin' €80 for a replacement :shock:

80 euro?! Holy jebus. :shock: I had to get a new passport recently enough (old one was still valid but falling to pieces), but it was 53 euro. Something like that anyway. Also got to pay 19 euro for the photos. :evil:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

You didnt :o sucker :lol:

although I do hope you get a signed one...espicially when you have to shell out €150 extra for customs :lol: sorry :oops:

:D

Red get your kit off :P

Poor Jen :(

how much?? i was told between 40 and 60 euro??
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello crew! Just a few more hours and the house belongs to Rob and I for a few days! Yay!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Alfresco!

Ooo very nice Rita! ;)

It's freakishly warm again out there - felt like an eejit all wrapped up in my scarf only to have to take it off a couple of metres outside the house :lol:

I'm babysitting my sisters kids for the weekend so that herself and hubby can have a rosemantic weekend away in Belfast. There's three of the little feckers but they're good craic though! The middle boy is a bit mental but he's so funny :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ooOOoo yes.... Alfred's birthday today! Happy Birthday lover boy!!!! xxxxxx

What time is the take-away being delivered? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

Happy Birthday Alphonse!! :mrgreen: Hope it's a fun day with lots of presents, booze, sex and gambling... y'know all the things grown ups like :mrgreen:

How are we all today?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    edited October 2011
    How are we all today?

feel like shite... i have The Man 'Flu and believe me, no-one has EVER felt this bad. :( :roll:

oh, OK, i may be exaggerating a tiny, little bit, but i do have a sore throat and a head full of mucus... :mrgreen:

and Happy Birthday, Al!
    Post edited by jrd on
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Happy birthday alabaster!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes, having a lovely day and not long til the beers are cracked into :lol:

Got the Inbetweeners boxset from the kids...class 8-)

Dave, was only jokin, I think with the ten boxset I had to pay about €40 in customs...fookers ;)

Enjoy the day Rita

Hi everyone else.
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    How are we all today?

feel like shite... i have The Man 'Flu and believe me, no-one has EVER felt this bad. :( :roll:

oh, OK, i may be exaggerating a tiny, little bit, but i do have a sore throat and a head full of mucus... :mrgreen:

Bloody men! :roll:

Don't bring your germs to the wedding innit! I don't want to have to get you a quarantine table :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Boxset friiiiiends *thumbs up*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

PJ fwieeeends :thumbup:

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

PJ fwieeeends :thumbup:

Just friends. :mrgreen: No descriptive. Can't think of any really...
  • Options
    Fwwwwwiends
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Love you too Al! Good day yesterday? I was waiting for a call telling me the take away had arrived! :mrgreen:

Got a big lie in today - no daughter to have to drive to places! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes, having a lovely day and not long til the beers are cracked into :lol:

Dave, was only jokin, I think with the ten boxset I had to pay about €40 in customs...fookers ;)

Enjoy the day Rita

Hi everyone else.

more importantly did you get the new FM2012?!?!??!?!? I'm up to 5th with Newcastle... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    inbetweeners_ep4_320.jpg
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Monday :shock: Already ?!?!?!?! :o
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Monday :shock: Already ?!?!?!?! :o

I know!! :o WTF happened to Saturday and Sunday???

Morning :wave:

• Options
    Weekend flew past! Was minding my two nephews for the weekend, and their big sister joined us for the latter half of yesterday. They're so funny but I'm shattered now!

Looking forward to the bank holiday weekend this weekend :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Enjoy the day Rita

Hi everyone else.

more importantly did you get the new FM2012?!?!??!?!? I'm up to 5th with Newcastle... :)

Used to play that religiously... once got York into the Champions League... sadly no time now... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Dublin is flooded!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Morning all :Wave:

Hope Dublin and it's peeps are ok :?

• Options
    'morning!!

How's the lady of leisure doing this morning? :mrgreen:

Keep dry Dublin people!!!!
  • Options
    my kitchen flooded a bit...that was nothin..i member the snow of 81..now that was a disaster!! hehe
  • Options
    'morning all!

Jenny - saw your pics on facebook! Wow... that is flooding! Well... at least a day off from work!

Airbrushed a cake yesterday - that was fun! Will airbrush the decorations for the next one I think!