Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Alfred! :shock: :o :shock: :o

Too much info??? Or just the truth hurting 8-) :twisted:
    V V wrote:
    So huby persuaded me to not have a bithday party in Jan but wait til the summer so everyone can camp out. So there you go one weekend in august 2012 you all have to come to a field in Somerset and Party :mrgreen: [/color]

Yeah I probably wont make that as I dont attend functions by the crew :cry:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:

Yeah I probably wont make that as I dont attend functions by the crew :cry:

crew not good enough for you, hu !!

you will fly around the world to see pearl jam but not to see us tut tut :|
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just the thought of it made my tummy churn Al!

Good thinking Pete!!! Summer camp out for V's birthday.. yay! I've got a nice tent that has two 'bedrooms' that sleep two and can also sleep another two in the middle bit! A bit like the crashing in people's hotel rooms on tour - one room but the whole crew in it! :D

Can't wait to see everyone soon (except Alphonse - unless I check out Dunk's willy, which I won't).
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    (except Alphonse - unless I check out Dunk's willy, which I won't).

think I'll pass on that too, It's not you Dunk just the thought of Al :sick:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    We will make sure we're free in August for you V :thumbup:

Al is a filthy dirty slacker whonever comes to any formal events! Helen's wedding and mine are both off his agenda and quite frankly i'm .... grateful. No one wants to see his face, on Dunk's wang or not :lol:;)

(We will miss you :()
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    crew not good enough for you, hu !!

you will fly around the world to see pearl jam but not to see us tut tut :| [/color]

Ah V you know I'll do me damnest to be there :thumbup:
    redrock wrote:

Can't wait to see everyone soon (except Alphonse - unless I check out Dunk's willy, which I won't).

You know after a shandy...you'll be begging Dunk to see it...bring a magnifying glass with you though....make sure its very very very very very powerful...the tat was done by blind pygmies and a toothpick...amazingly talented :yawn:
    We will make sure we're free in August for you V :thumbup:

Al is a filthy dirty slacker whonever comes to any formal events! Helen's wedding and mine are both off his agenda and quite frankly i'm .... grateful. No one wants to see his face, on Dunk's wang or not :lol:;)

Don't get me started... :cry::cry::cry::cry: the closer it gets the sadder I'm getting :cry::cry::cry:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    will you lot leave my winkledinkle out of this.

yip.. i'm looking forward to the wedding... some drinks.. food... laughs... more drinks. Thats just the train journey down.

Be great to see everyone there looking their best.. and JRD.

Jill says i'm not allowed to heckle the best man. :oops: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I came here to regale you all with the story of my great success and it's willies everywhere! :shock:

Anyway! I'm quite pleased with myself as I've passed my evaluation/exam/thing. (Had an interview/discussion/inquisition/review for it today.) :mrgreen: 1/4 down the road to qualification. 8-)

There were nice things said about me, the best one possibly being that the kids and (some) teachers feel like I could have been working there for a good while. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

Don't get me started... :cry::cry::cry::cry: the closer it gets the sadder I'm getting :cry::cry::cry:

oooOOOooo... he's going to be wavering soon, and you know what that means... :twisted:
    eMMI wrote:
    Anyway! I'm quite pleased with myself as I've passed my evaluation/exam/thing. (Had an interview/discussion/inquisition/review for it today.) :mrgreen: 1/4 down the road to qualification. 8-)

There were nice things said about me, the best one possibly being that the kids and (some) teachers feel like I could have been working there for a good while. :mrgreen:

:clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

oooOOOooo... he's going to be wavering soon, and you know what that means... :twisted:

No? What does it mean? :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    will you lot leave my winkledinkle out of this.

yip.. i'm looking forward to the wedding... some drinks.. food... laughs... more drinks. Thats just the train journey down.

Be great to see everyone there looking their best.. and JRD.

Jill says i'm not allowed to heckle the best man. :oops: ;)

The best man is Dave's dad... please don't heckle him... :shock:

• Options
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

:clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you, thank you very much. *takes a bow* :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well done Emmi!!!! :D

'morning all.

So... no heckling, no shoving money down bras and pants... pfft...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    So... no heckling, no shoving money down bras and pants... pfft...

And they call this a wedding!??!??!?!!!?!? :o :shock: :roll:

:P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Greetings Dublin Crew!

Happy Friday :) Put 'Em Under Pressure was on the radio this morning, got me in a right cheery mood! Even after all these years ye can't help but start buck-leppin' about the place when it's on, especially if yer in the pub.

It's my niece's 8th birthday today - she's nearly reared!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

every time he says he won't do something but then starts wavering he ends up going there/buying it. :roll:

so even if he's said he can't come to your shackling if he starts wavering it's time to start getting worried about gatecrashers... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    ..leveneleveneleveneleveneleven

oléoléoléolééééééééé oléééééé oooléééééé
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eldarion75 wrote:

Reading that post just made me think Rufus :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:

It's like its 1990 again :lol: We need a good aul tournament to keep the Irish spirits high when not everyone is happy. The rugby players gave it a good lash and everything was ok for a while (except for the unusual proportion of Irish supporters to other teams... feckin' emmigration), maybe a trip to Eastern Europe will cheer us up a bit too!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:

every time he says he won't do something but then starts wavering he ends up going there/buying it. :roll:

so even if he's said he can't come to your shackling if he starts wavering it's time to start getting worried about gatecrashers... ;)

Well he needs to waver to a decision then because final numbers are being handed in tomorrow ;)

Looks like he'll be missing out on the event of the year...

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    we also have a new president who happens to be the King of the little people..
    297447_10150512796878032_705213031_11485206_1650137795_n.jpg
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

Well he needs to waver to a decision then because final numbers are being handed in tomorrow ;)

Looks like he'll be missing out on the event of the year...

pfffffft...!
    you think that'd stop him ? :o
  • Options
    What is this "event of the year"? :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    pfffffft...!

He'll be in a panic on Nov 24th looking for a ticket for a ticketless event :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    pfffffft...!

He'll be in a panic on Nov 24th looking for a ticket for a ticketless event :lol:

there are no tickets, just LIMITED EDITION personal invitations signed by members of the...errr...band... ;)
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    pfffffft...!

there are no tickets, just LIMITED EDITION personal invitations signed by members of the...errr...band... ;)

I got's mine *does happy dance*

EMMI = :clap: WELL DONE Xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Go on the boys in green :D

Congrats Em's
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hurrah! The boy wants to take off in a camper van to Eastern Europe next Summer - tis great :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hurrah! The boy wants to take off in a camper van to Eastern Europe next Summer - tis great :lol:

Only if PJ are playing :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Well done Emmi!!!! :D
    V V wrote:
    EMMI = :clap: WELL DONE Xxxxxxxxxx
    Irish Al wrote:
    Congrats Em's

Thank you all muchly. :mrgreen: xxx

You know, the great thing about going out when you're broke is that there's hardly any hangover the next day. :lol: