Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Anyone know how to do a windows repair without using the recovery console in XP? :|
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anyone know how to do a windows repair without using the recovery console in XP? :|
    Only ever done it from the install CD - no idea if it's possible without... (not much help) :(
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i too need techie help

I need to send a load of music for a party. I zipped it up but hotmail says too big I broke it into 3 parts but still too big, "you send it" will only let me send 1 song at a time :evil:
    any ideas ????
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V, upload the zipped file to megaupload or somewhere like that, then send on the link :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Jennytree wrote:
    V, upload the zipped file to megaupload or somewhere like that, then send on the link :)
    cool thanks jenny xx

umm dont mean to be thick BUT !! have how do you uplaod to megaupload ?
    Post edited by V V on
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Jennytree wrote:

When you first boot up the computer there should be a message to press one of the 'F' keys to launch the recovery thiny-ma-jig. Don't know if that is what you were looking for?
  • Options
    Nah, there's no recovery module on our Dell models. I just gave up and started building a new pc. Very very annoying though as I can browse the drive if I put the drive in a dock or the likes, so it's just a slightly corrupt windows file somewhere. Tried launching chkdsk an' all, but the BSOD appears. I will fix it... eventually...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo.... just received my 'analogue' T-shirt. OK... so not so ooOOoo.... got a bit size so I/G can wear it as a nighty...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo.... just received my 'analogue' T-shirt. OK... so not so ooOOoo.... got a bit size so I/G can wear it as a nighty...

I bought one of the t-shirt dunk made a thread about in The Porch to wear as a nightie ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Hello my lovelies.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dunk made t-shirts?!

Morning all. My hair is black, the undercut bit is green, I look soooo much like a frikkin' emo boy right now :lol: It'll be grand when it fades.

And yey for QotSA today :mrgreen:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dunk made t-shirts?!

Morning all. My hair is black, the undercut bit is green, I look soooo much like a frikkin' emo boy right now :lol: It'll be grand when it fades.

And yey for QotSA today :mrgreen:
    Emo.jpeg
    :P

• Options
    Green & black.... a bit like your avatar then?

Chris.. :lol:
  • Options
    Hahaha Chris! There's a photo exactly like that of me on FB :oops:

It's just something I can't stray away from. I either look emo, lesbian or a bit of both mixed with dragged-through-hedge-backwardsness :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I bought one of the t-shirt dunk made a thread about in The Porch to wear as a nightie ;)

mine arrived and i love it..

also, there is a guy selling the t-shirts from last years tours on Ebay... i got one of them for just under £9 including postage. :thumbup:

just type in "pearl jam tour"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PEARL-JAM-201 ... 905b88dd7f
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Robin/Scratchin' sends his love. He has fond memories of his chest wax. I think he needs another one!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Robin/Scratchin' sends his love. He has fond memories of his chest wax. I think he needs another one!

does he have no access to a computer ?
    or has he clogged up the keyboard with his chest wax...? :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

also, there is a guy selling the t-shirts from last years tours on Ebay... i got one of them for just under £9 including postage. :thumbup:

just type in "pearl jam tour"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PEARL-JAM-201 ... 905b88dd7f

way to go, Dunkmeister, i just might have to order one of those at that price....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Mornin' all!

Manics last night were amazing.. never heard them sound so good :mrgreen:

• Options
    Queens of the Stone Age were awesome. I'm not sure what the craic is with bands playing whole albums though, the crowd never fully gets into it during the "non-hit" songs. I've seen a few bands do it now in the past year or so, and it's the same no matter how old or new the album is. The crowd were very, very loud though.

On a weird side note, when we were walking down to the Olympia, which is on Dame St. (one of the main streets in Dublin), the streets were all closed off to car access because of the Queen. It was very, very eerie seeing Dublin so empty :shock:

Hope we're all gearing up for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing planned - can't wait :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Queens of the Stone Age were awesome. I'm not sure what the craic is with bands playing whole albums though, the crowd never fully gets into it during the "non-hit" songs. I've seen a few bands do it now in the past year or so, and it's the same no matter how old or new the album is. The crowd were very, very loud though.

On a weird side note, when we were walking down to the Olympia, which is on Dame St. (one of the main streets in Dublin), the streets were all closed off to car access because of the Queen. It was very, very eerie seeing Dublin so empty :shock:

Hope we're all gearing up for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing planned - can't wait :D

I know what you mean about the album gigs... Levs this year was an odd one and I've been to a few others that don't necessarily seem to click :?

I have another epic weekend planned - interview this afternoon, washing of car/bike on Sat morning, photography planning meeting with The Cartwright/Leggatt committee in the afternoon/evening, and a whole Sunday of grass/hedge cutting (followed by another Frank Turner gig :mrgreen: )... we live in exciting times :P

• Options
    Ooo good luck with the interview!

I must wash my car too. I drove in a slight drizzle last week and now there's a light dusting of dirt on it :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Good luck with the interview!

What's with all this car washing business? A 'light dusting of dirt'?!?!?!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Good luck with the interview!

What's with all this car washing business? A 'light dusting of dirt'?!?!?!
    I took the final stages into manhood a couple of weeks ago and bought myself a pressure washer... hence, for once, I'm actually keen to wash the car :P
    *may also end up pushing random objects around on the drive with a high pressure jet of water*
    *wonders if you can jet wash house windows* :P

• Options
    ooOOoo pressure washer... YEAH!!!! You want to clean loads just for fun. See... if I had one, I'd be washing my car!
  • Options
    Some pressure washers can be too powerful though, and can end up ruining the paintwork. I bought a hose last week, makes the job MUCH easier!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    You got some hose ?
    How about fork handles ?
  • Options
    'ohs? I thought you meant 'ohs!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    :lol:good luck Walker !
    washing cars ?? *scratches head* don't understand what dose that mean ? :lol:

I have a full dance wkend 13 hours of training and saturday show, doing death solo & dancing a new choreo with my students :mrgreen: just been to see osteo. hoping that will get me through, big sleep planned for monday ;)

oh btw had a funny dream other night. PJ were playing a free gig in UK I was at another festival desperate to be there, you lot were all there rocking out, then a guy in a helicopter gave me a lift !!! sadly it was all finished as I arrived :cry: