Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all...

Up at the crack of dawn, been Dorking way and back already, sorted a couple of loads of laundry... my day is done. 'bye! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning all... Just saying hello so you don't forget me ;)

Hope you're all well? Maybe catch up tonight if anyone's around?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Dave! :wave:

How is life treating you? 'Arrangements' going well??
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Hey Rita :wave:

Venue booked (although company that owns venue in administration :? )... rings, dress, suits, flowers all sorted, still working on menus, ceremony etc...

Stag do is Latitude festival... the whole thing 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Wow! That's being organised! Oops about the 'administration' bit. Hopefully no impact on your booking!

Latitude festival for a stag do... that's THREE days of being utterly pissed and ending up really stinky too! :lol:
  • Options
    **Watches the tumbleweed tumble by**

Hello... anyone out there???? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    ain't nobody here but us chickens...

*tumbleweed*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Us chickens up at the crack of dawn!

'morning all!
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    redrock wrote:

'morning all!

Mornin'!

Interview went really well, had a bit to mull over this weekend - it's more money, plus vehicle, plus commuting expenses... role will also expand in the future. Sounds like it's prefect for what I'm after, only downside is that I'll effectively be replacing a guy who was diagnosed with a terminal illness in February and will be working with me to train me up on the product range... question was whether I could deal with that...
    I've told them if he's ok with it, then there's no reason I shouldn't be. No denying it'll be weird for a bit though, apparently he's only a year older than me :(
    They'll let me know if I've made second interview later this week - at that point it'll be down to just two people... *crosses fingers*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Hope you get through - job sounds great. A bit of strange circumstances though! :?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hope you get through - job sounds great. A bit of strange circumstances though! :?
    Aye, ended up with a bit of a mental mine-field this weekend... all sorted now though :mrgreen:

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :mrgreen: (I don't actually feel that smiley ... it is Monday after all)

Job sounds promising Christophe ... am sure the situation would be a little awkward for you both at first but you'd soon both just be getting on with it.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

'morning all!

Mornin'!

Interview went really well, had a bit to mull over this weekend - it's more money, plus vehicle, plus commuting expenses... role will also expand in the future. Sounds like it's prefect for what I'm after, only downside is that I'll effectively be replacing a guy who was diagnosed with a terminal illness in February and will be working with me to train me up on the product range... question was whether I could deal with that...
    I've told them if he's ok with it, then there's no reason I shouldn't be. No denying it'll be weird for a bit though, apparently he's only a year older than me :(
    They'll let me know if I've made second interview later this week - at that point it'll be down to just two people... *crosses fingers*

that's a bit awkward right enough Chris... tell you what though... if i was diagnosed with a terminal illness the last thing I'd be doing was work... I'd be out hand-gliding naked or something... or tracking down Hucknall... but I'm pretty sure I'd not be going to a job.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    that's a bit awkward right enough Chris... tell you what though... if i was diagnosed with a terminal illness the last thing I'd be doing was work... I'd be out hand-gliding naked or something... or tracking down Hucknall... but I'm pretty sure I'd not be going to a job.

Ah, but he's probably thinking of his family, just like Walter White in Breaking Bad. I'd totes become a hardcore gangster criminal!

Another mad week in Dublin this week. Obama is just down the road from me at the moment, the Heineken cup arrived yesterday, and it's nearly lunchtime :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    HI dAVE

GOOD LUCK cHRIS

CHECK THIS OUT ALL

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Alpine-Va ... 2310e5a04b
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Very glad I'm not trying for tickets tonight. It seems like, what we'd call in our part of the world, a clusterfuck! Good luck to any of you trying!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    cluster fuck is an under statement!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning all!

What an ordeal! Good thing they went over to new servers, would have hated to think what it could have been with their old ones :lol::lol::lol: Was trying for Fleur - didnt' get past entering the address at the checkout....
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Fleur was sorted not too long ago by Emily.
    unfortunately i had work to do so could not put my hand up for others. I am not getting up at 3am again to help anybody tomorrow either :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    V V wrote:
    HI dAVE

GOOD LUCK cHRIS

CHECK THIS OUT ALL

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Alpine-Va ... 2310e5a04b
    haha

They are only selling to the Pope.. it's all good!

"Papal is preferred"
  • Options
    Fleur was sorted not too long ago by Emily.
    unfortunately i had work to do so could not put my hand up for others. I am not getting up at 3am again to help anybody tomorrow either :lol:

Yay!!! I tried checking her order history to see but obviously I couldn't!
  • Options
    Mornin' all. Glad those that tried got sorted :)

On a downer for some reason today - me no likey :(

• Options
    (((((Chris))))))
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    redrock wrote:
    (((((Chris))))))
    Thanks Rita :oops: :)

Think I've remedied the situation by popping The Offspring's Smash on the stereo, and talking Cartwrights ear off ;)
    That woman is gathering quite a collection of black-mailable material from me :P
    Post edited by Evolutionary on

• Options
    Think I've remedied the situation by popping The Offspring's Smash on the stereo, and talking Cartwrights ear off ;)
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Tis payday tomorrow but I always get so depressed because I earn less now than I did when I started 4...shit...nearly 5 years ago. Fuck saaaaake! Someone will feel the wrath of Jenny by the end of the day :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i just donated to your thingy Jennyalicious...

now fucking do mine! :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.justgiving.com/Duncan-Little0

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Tis payday tomorrow but I always get so depressed because I earn less now than I did when I started 4...shit...nearly 5 years ago. Fuck saaaaake! Someone will feel the wrath of Jenny by the end of the day :lol:

i don't get paid until the last working day of the month... so have to wait until NEXT Tuesday!
    :(

it's gonna be a l-o-n-g week... *sigh*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Hahaha will do, Dunkalicious :thumbup:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :wave: all! *shuffles around a bit*

Well, I chopped a bit of the ol' mop off yesterday and brushing it feels weird.

*looks around* :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."