Comments

• Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Mornin' all!

Whoop it's Monday!
    (hold on that doesn't sound right...)

Aw, shit! It's Monday!
    (that's better)

I trust everyone had splendid weekends? I had much funs in London town :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning :wave:

Monday.... **sighs**
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ooo thanks Rita ;)

I had a quiet enough weekend. Spent time with the manperson and bought some tshirts in Penneys (Primark to you guys). They even had some Ramones tshirts for €7 :shock: I got a Queen one :D Thats all the excitement I have until payday :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    **makes note to herself to get daughter to check out T-shirts at Primark**
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    **makes note to herself to get daughter to check out T-shirts at Primark**ooo me too, morning
    I very pleased I taught for 3 hours last night hard core work out and was fine no headache (touch wood) since 3pm yesterday :o so yes its a good monday morning for me ~ now to face 3 wks of house work :x

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I got a Queen one :D

Please tell me they're mens shirts?... needneedneedneedneedneed :P

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I got a Queen one :D

Please tell me they're mens shirts?... needneedneedneedneedneed :P

Nah, wimmins! I actually didn't get to walk around the mens dept, as we had to split up due to boredom :lol: If I'm back again and see 'em I'll let you know!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

Anybody know Scottish Gaelic here? Need a couple of sentences translated. Though I think it's Irish (but my daughter said it's scottish).

nah... but if its Irish Gaelic i think Finsy can translate for ye?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Thanks Dunk - got it sorted.

'morning my lovelies.

QOTSA tonight :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning my lovelies.

QOTSA tonight :mrgreen:

Not at all jealous.
    [/lie] :P

Mornin'! :D

• Options
    They're playing here on Thursday, there's not a hope of getting a ticket :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    morning oOOOO NICE Red :D
    I will see em in a few weeks at Download yay

So real Dublin'ers on here, how are you feeling about old Queenie showing up today ??? :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ...in a few weeks at Download yay

Alter Bridge at Download... only festival dates.... :(
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:
    ...in a few weeks at Download yay

Alter Bridge at Download... only festival dates.... :(
    i know :?
  • Options
    Well, she's mid-air at the moment, methinks. There's been protests, bomb threats, the main streets are closed in the city centre, the motorways will close down as she's going down the country... so no disruption then :roll:

Tbh, I couldn't give a fuck, nor could the other 4 million of us here. There are about 10 people that are part of a group called Eirigi that are against her visit, and do nothing but cause shit and ruin it for everyone else. No doubt they would approve of the death threats against PSNI officers. Gerry Adams is none-too-pleased either.
    On Wednesday May 18th the Dublin government is to host a lavish banquet in Dublin castle in honour of the Commander-in-Chief of the British military, Elizabeth Windsor, aka the 'British Queen'. éirígí is organising a March on Dublin Castle in opposition to this outrageous waste of tax-payers money.

http://www.eirigi.org/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Daughter is thrilled. She had her Music GCSE this morning and her main (big points) question was on....... Jeff Buckley and Grace!!!!! :mrgreen: She said she could have just gone on and on and gushed about it, but stuck to the questions :lol:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I am being pestered about Alpine ... make them stop :shock: ... my credit card no like :oops: :P :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    I am being pestered about Alpine ... make them stop :shock: ... my credit card no like :oops: :P :evil:

put your fingers in your ears - repeat the following mantra 'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala' - await the men in white coats.
    :P

• Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    chime wrote:

Hah, hanging over me like a black cloud, oh what to do... :shock:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    I changed credit card, got a really shitty limit - that's that equation solved :x
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Only just got around to mooching on a map and looking where Alpine valley actually is... it's awfully close to Milwaukee... I know several people in Milwaukee... I did an exchange there when I was 16...

*this is not an excuse to go*

• Options

Are you rocking back and forth in a corner now whimpering?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Are you rocking back and forth in a corner now whimpering?!
    Oddly, my office chair does rock back and forth quite freely... not whimpering though.

*whimpers*
    :P

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    evenin' all...

been wondering what all this talk of Alpine Valley was, then looked on the Porch and saw the announcement of PJ20/Alpine/Canada and wondered why i hadn't heard... then remembered that my 10c membership expired at the end of April... :oops: *slaps forehead*

now got to decide which sort of membership to go for... i like my freebie vinyl even though i've never played them... but... 50 dollars... hmmm... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    'morning all.

I can just see Chris rocking back and forth with a vacant stare in his office!

jrd - reminds me I never downloaded that freebie. Which concert shall I download? Any ideas anyone?

Great time at QOTSA yesterday! Wondering if the ladies who stayed behind were 'rewarded' (I had to rush for train)?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.
    I can just see Chris rocking back and forth with a vacant stare in his office!
    Just turning up to work will do that :P

Mornin' all! Heard that The Queens were good #notatalljealousorowt :P

• Options
    Deftones are playing SheBu on the 24th Aug - you should all go cos they're awesome. I'll be seeing them the night before in Amsterdam so I won't be there myself. We're also mosdef headin' to London that weekend, so get yer gladrags ready :thumbup:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well, she's mid-air at the moment, methinks. There's been protests, bomb threats, the main streets are closed in the city centre, the motorways will close down as she's going down the country... so no disruption then :roll:

Tbh, I couldn't give a fuck, nor could the other 4 million of us here. There are about 10 people that are part of a group called Eirigi that are against her visit, and do nothing but cause shit and ruin it for everyone else. No doubt they would approve of the death threats against PSNI officers. Gerry Adams is none-too-pleased either.
    On Wednesday May 18th the Dublin government is to host a lavish banquet in Dublin castle in honour of the Commander-in-Chief of the British military, Elizabeth Windsor, aka the 'British Queen'. éirígí is organising a March on Dublin Castle in opposition to this outrageous waste of tax-payers money.

http://www.eirigi.org/
    don't think anyone here cares either and Yes the moneys Ireland had to spend on her trip seems ridiculous right now would only be good if Queenie herself paid for all the "things" needed doing for her to be there. :evil:

yay Red QOTSA !!!

Chris did you suck your thumb too ??
  • Options
    oh and go sign this so we can watch PJ20 on web, btw I think the merch stickers PJ20 are rubbish super boring and basic !

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156865
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Chris did you suck your thumb too ??
    Nah, not quite full basketcase territory yet :P
    V V wrote:
    oh and go sign this so we can watch PJ20 on web, btw I think the merch stickers PJ20 are rubbish super boring and basic !

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156865
    Will do.. if they do webcast it, anyone up for taking over a pub/somewhere and putting it on a big screen? - make a meet-up out of it (although time of day may be an issue)... who has the biggest house/TV? :P