Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We're all being very reserved this year... not like us, and definitely not like me :shock:

I'm heading to a Pearl Jam tribute band tonight, they're playing the whole of Ten.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Jennytree wrote:
    We're all being very reserved this year... not like us, and definitely not like me :shock:

I'm heading to a Pearl Jam tribute band tonight, they're playing the whole of Ten.

No, it's not like us at all... I suppose it's sensible though, what with cost and how far away it is...

Some of us have a wedding to pay for :roll: ;)

(On that subject, invitations are nearly all made! :mrgreen: )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    It's not the distance that bothers me really - I went to Seattle and it was grand (well, as grand as 17 hours of flying can be), and I wouldn't mind going if it was nearer a big city, but it just seems to be in the bogarse of nowhere. Although I could hire a car and drive from Chicago...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

No, it's not like us at all... I suppose it's sensible though,

We're all getting... ***gasps***... sensible :shock: Getting old??? :o :shock: :o:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

We're all getting... ***gasps***... sensible :shock: Getting old??? :o :shock: :o:mrgreen::mrgreen:

We're in a recession - it's socially acceptable to be sensible now :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    No PJ20 for me. :(
    Even if i could afford it i don't know if i would. As certain eloquent personages have said, it's in the bogarse of nowhere and i like my creature comforts. :roll:
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

We're in a recession - it's socially acceptable to be sensible now :D

Does that mean you'll be starting to wear beige, Jenny ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    'morning all!

Doesn't seem there are many takers for PJ20!
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Mornin' my little munchkins!

Huzzah for early Friday finishes! :mrgreen: 11:50 today... and my delayed project finally ships today! Whoop! (Only 3 weeks late eh?) :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Feckin part-timers! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    OOOoooo just had about 10 needles stuck in me and my spine cracked, keep getting little rushs from my right shoulder :mrgreen: wired !!!

* considers Jen in beige with mousey brown hair* :o:o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    OOOoooo just had about 10 needles stuck in me and my spine cracked, keep getting little rushs from my right shoulder :mrgreen: wired !!!

Is that a good or bad feeling, V?!

I don't think I own anything beige, so there's no need to panic yet ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    It's horrid and scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:

If it makes you feel better V, I just had a two hour root canal done at the dentists. :o
  • Options
    Lil' rushes from a shoulder.... hmmmm... a novelty that is! :mrgreen: Hope it sorts itself out quickly. Your eyes checked out?

B... ouch, double, triple ouch....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jenny remind me (and others) about your fund-raising over the next few days... i'd forgot all about it.

i'll sponsor you this weekend :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    'morning all!

Lovely sunny day! :mrgreen:

Jenny - me too. I forgot to do it when I said I would.. :oops:

Anybody know Scottish Gaelic here? Need a couple of sentences translated. Though I think it's Irish (but my daughter said it's scottish).
  • Options
    You can click the shiny logo in my sig, that'll bring you through to the charity page. Thank you sooooo much :D

I think Dublin has slightly lost the run of itself with all the visits coming up (including the Queen). Too many Gardai on the street everywhere, tis mad!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Done Jenny.

Did you guys notice on facebook stoney's first scan? First glimpse of another Crew baby! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Don't know what happened to my Immagine in Cornice DVD. Fancied watching it, went to put it on and it's not in the box! And nowhere to be found... :cry:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Don't know what happened to my Immagine in Cornice DVD. Fancied watching it, went to put it on and it's not in the box! And nowhere to be found... :cry:

If you can't find it, I can send you my spare copy. :)

EDIT: Oh, it might be a region 1 though. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Thanks Emmi... how many people have spares? Chris offered his spare too.... Why don't I have a spare? Am I not greedy enough to buy 2 of the same? I should really like that when I lose one, I have another! Though thinking of it, I have hundreds of pairs of ready glasses as I keep on 'losing' them, then buying new ones, then finding them again....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Emmi... how many people have spares? Chris offered his spare too.... Why don't I have a spare? Am I not greedy enough to buy 2 of the same? I should really like that when I lose one, I have another! Though thinking of it, I have hundreds of pairs of ready glasses as I keep on 'losing' them, then buying new ones, then finding them again....

I'm like that with lip balms. :lol: And for the record, I didn't buy the spare, I was given it. :P (Frankly, had forgotten about it too. :oops: )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    How's things going Emmi? What have you been up to (besides 'the fella')?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    How's things going Emmi? What have you been up to (besides 'the fella')?

Things are good. Still trying to remember that I live in a different town now, hah.

I had an aptitude test thingie for a school on Thursday and an entrance exam on Monday, hoping I won't screw it up. :P (Which reminds me, I need to dig out my old school reports and whatnot.)

Other than that, mainly I've been doing the housework. :P It's amazing how much washing two people can conjure up!
  • Options
    Good luck for Monday! G starts her exams on Monday so you will both be a bit nervous I guess! But you will amaze them all! What school? For what?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Good luck for Monday! G starts her exams on Monday so you will both be a bit nervous I guess! But you will amaze them all! What school? For what?

Ooh, best of luck to the little lady. :D It's a college/academy/institute sort of place (not sure what the best translation would be for it), I'd study to become a classroom and/or personal assistant basically. I've done it to an extent before, so I know I can.. :lol: I just gotta convince other people of it too. ;)
  • Options
    Ah yes.... working with the lil' darlings! :mrgreen: You'll be more than able to convince them :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Ah yes.... working with the lil' darlings! :mrgreen: You'll be more than able to convince them :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I hope so! :oops: :mrgreen: *crosses fingers*

*realises typing with fingers crossed is quite difficult*

*uncrosses fingers* Well, back to the Eurovision. :D
  • Options
    ouch B !!! thats nasty ! :(

Red ~ eyes check and 100% fine :D

Emmi you will be fine, I can imagine you would be an angel in the classroom, good luck :D

and good luck to G XXXX
  • Options
    'morning all....

Before I put my 'Into the Wild' vinyl (not the original pressing) into the 'Bugs amongst the waves' garage sale, would any of my peeps here want it? You guys can have first dibs on it. I was saving it for possible trading but I never get around to these things anyway......

Also put this on the Euro thread...

(Weird... I posted this earlier this morning but I can't see it now.....)

V... happy eyes OK!