Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Afternoon all!

Bank holidays make everything worthwhile... haven't got out of bed yet :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    uuuggghhhhh..... tough morning.....

Oh well... only three days for me.

'morning all!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    uuuggghhhhh..... tough morning.....

Oh well... only three days for me.

'morning all!
    Mornin' Rita! :)
    4 day week here, although two of them are half days, so technically three too :P

In work early so I can escape early and get to the interview this afternoon... looking forward to it :D

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Best of luck Christopherson!

I feel a little better today, although I haven't slept properly in weeks really - dunno what thats about!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hugs all round !
    good luck with interview
    wishing for good nights sleep
    and a speedy day XXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    So Chris... how did it go?????

Starting a b'day cake tonight... an easy one. For my father in law's birthday Thursday. Similar to this one but with his dog at his feet ...

a100_2263.jpg
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    So Chris... how did it go?????

Starting a b'day cake tonight... an easy one. For my father in law's birthday Thursday. Similar to this one but with his dog at his feet ...

a100_2263.jpg
    Nice cake :mrgreen: nom! :mrgreen:

Think it went ok... they're interviewing the one other second interviewee tomorrow, so should hear back soon... *crosses fingers*
    Their biggest concern with me was thinking it was effectively a step backwards for me... tried explaining that it most definitely isn't... hope it got through :)

• Options
    'morning lovelies...
  • Options
    Mornin' all!.. in an exceptionally good mood today -
    Firstly, got my mitts on the new Frank Turner album, and it's bloody awesome :mrgreen:
    Secondly, realised that if I hand my notice in this week, I've got four and a half day's leave owed to me before I leave... *starts getting ahead of himself* ;)

• Options
    Morning peeps! I'm rockin' some Biffy in the office this morning - nobody is getting any information out of me until this is over :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning peeps! I'm rockin' some Biffy in the office this morning - nobody is getting any information out of me until this is over :D
    'mon the Biffy! Excellent choice Jenster :mrgreen:

• Options
    It's a new addition to my music library - I've acquired some random tunage that I wouldn't normally listen to for my roadtrip. Figured it'd be a good time to broaden my horizons a little, as well as stop me from listening to White Limo 20 times in a row :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    It's a new addition to my music library - I've acquired some random tunage that I wouldn't normally listen to for my roadtrip. Figured it'd be a good time to broaden my horizons a little, as well as stop me from listening to White Limo 20 times in a row :D
    Ooh, if you want new stuffs for driving around to, I shall recommend Against Me's White Crosses (as long as the sun is shining :P ) - everyone should own a copy of that imo :mrgreen:
    Could also try some *cough* Frank Turner *cough* if you want something different :P (english post punk/folk singer warning)

• Options
    Ooo thank you! I also lashed on a copy of Nimrod - I haven't listened to that for yeeeeears!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Guys!?!?!?!?!!
    This was down the middle of page 2!!!!!

Drizzly Saturday morning to all, but at least the start of a long week-end! :mrgreen:

Back from a long weekend in Warsaw visiting friends.
    Great weekend, but now I note two things:
    1) Poland has a LOT of feckin' big mosquitoes
    2) We're down on page 2 again! :o time to weed out all them stickies!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Got back from the Champions league final last night. My word... Barca are some team!
    We were in the Barca end too so the whole experience was fantastic.

Nice! :D:D:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Me again...

*tumbleweed*

...bottom of page 1 *bump*...
  • Options
    'morning all!

If I'm a good girl today, I can take tomorrow off! Well... tomorrow off, regardless :mrgreen:

So you've got big bites then jrd?

In-laws arriving this afternoon for a long week-end...
  • Options
    Morning peeps!

Today is my Friday which is awesome. I really do need to have a few days off work, and I'll thoroughly enjoy it :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    So you've got big bites then jrd?

nah, just a couple of 'em, they seem to prefer the sweet, sweet blood of young children to that of alcohol-ravaged old men... :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So we've been allocated what day we will be on the lawn/seated for PJ20.

Got a message from Dimi to say I had the opposite of everyone else :shock: :lol: ... managed to find a few who have the same ticket allocation as me.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Got a message from Dimi to say I had the opposite of everyone else :shock: :lol: ..

Now you know how I feel about the Foo's gig in July!! :lol: I'm sure if you guys really want to, there will be plenty of swaps to be had!
  • Options
    Mornin' all!

Page two again :shock:
    Still haven't heard back about that job yet :( Another interview yesterday though... copious amount of travel.. pretty much everywhere in the world too (except America)... waiting to hear back off that one now too :roll:

• Options
    Still haven't heard back about that job yet :(
    And now I have... they picked the other guy :(

• Options

That sucks Chris but you have to keep plugging away at it. You may have to face many more rejections before you get the job but you have to try to not let it get you down or dampen your spirits as that may rub off in the interviews. It's tough for everyone at the minuite.

Also make sure you ask for feedback in why they chose him over you. Could be valuable for your next interviews.
  • Options

That sucks Chris but you have to keep plugging away at it. You may have to face many more rejections before you get the job but you have to try to not let it get you down or dampen your spirits as that may rub off in the interviews. It's tough for everyone at the minuite.

Also make sure you ask for feedback in why they chose him over you. Could be valuable for your next interviews.
    Cheers Dave, you are a font of pearly wisdom :mrgreen:
    In good news, the interview from yesterday just asked me back for a second run :D

• Options
    Cool Chris!

'morning all!
  • Options
    A quick hello before I everyone comes down I have to think about a cooked breakfast!
  • Options
    Three posts in a row!

'morning guys. Full week this week.... gonna be tough!
  • Options
    Morning all...