Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    eMMI wrote:
    :wave: all! *shuffles around a bit*

Well, I chopped a bit of the ol' mop off yesterday and brushing it feels weird.

*looks around* :wave:
    I actually thought you meant an actual mop for a moment... wondered why you would then use it as a brush :shifty: :wtf: :crazy:
    *ignore me I think I've lost the plot*

Keep your sponsorship hats on for another couple of weeks, need to pester you all for mine at some point :P
    Dunk: will sort your's on Thursday :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Spent a good deal of the morning at hospital today... why can't they keep to their appointment times???? An hour late! Though I did find out why... they officially overbook to the max.... Though doing the running around with paperwork from one department to another talking to the ladies actually making appointments instead of just dropping off the requests and waiting for a letter (more tests, biopsies, etc.), I managed to reduce the next 'follow up' appointment from minimum 12 weeks down to 3-4 with appointments for scans, etc. in between! I think I'm pleased with myself.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Whats the shizzle my fizzles????? ;)

So won't go into ramblings of thyne usual shite of work etc but I just wanted to say I miss you mofos and am very happy to hear that two of the finest peeps got sorted for PJ20...oh and Pat :lol:

Jen I doubt I'll make the london gig, as we'll (hopefully..finance allowing) just be back from visiting the sis in law in Milan...was told yesterday that more paycuts are probably on the way...CUNTS :evil: :x Jen I hear ya on the changing state of our finances :(

Anyway have KOL this weekend, the kids are away for the night and a veryyyyyy exicted Mrs Al (big KOL fan!) makes for a very fun, drunken weekend :thumbup: Havent had a drink (technically in 3 weeks..and surprisingly I feel bloody great for it *hangs head in shame* :twisted: )

Grant Lee Buffalo blew the roof off last week, one of the best gigs I've been to in years...I bloody love that band.

Peace out!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Havent had a drink (technically in 3 weeks..and surprisingly I feel bloody great for it *hangs head in shame* :twisted: )
    *Points the stick of persecution* HERETIC!!!!! :P

Mornin' all! What's up with me being first in this morning? :shifty:

• Options
    No worries, Alfred! I guess your line of work is much more stressful than mine, and you've babies to be rearin' an' all! I wonder how long it'll take you to get home from Slane :lol:

I haven't been drinking much either tbh, I've saved meself a good few quid that way. My tummy isn't liking vodka either so if I do have a beverage, it's only one or two. Not like me at all but I'll embrace it while it lasts!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Havent had a drink (technically in 3 weeks..and surprisingly I feel bloody great for it *hangs head in shame* :twisted: )

what do you mean 'technically' ? :eh:
    either you have or you haven't, Shirley ?

sounds like you need a drink or two though, matey, so have a good time this weekend! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning, just !
    oOOOoo sounds like a GOOD wkend Mr. Al !! :lol:
    Rita hope all goes smoothly,

I'm organising a Flash Mob for this sunday hahaha no idea how many will turn up, rehearsal tmw night in the mean time I'm popping down to devon and back :shock: no rest for the wicked. :twisted:

very much enjoying this track to day, Hit it and turn up LOUD :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzqTz_i1NXQ
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    *watches tumbleweeds roll past* :P

Mornin' all!

• Options
    'morning my lovelies. Still feeling shit but back at work today.. and what a crap day at work too!

Anyway.... how is everyone?
  • Options
    Aww Rita, hope you feel better soon!

Nothing strange happening this side of the pond, I just have some toblerone to nom on :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    mmmmmm.... little chocolate alps :mrgreen:

Today I am mostly being busy... got shed loads on at work (yet still I'm loitering on an internet forum :P ) - and the gm is lurking with intent... *looks busy*
    Still haven't heard back about that interview - they were supposed to make decisions on call backs yesterday :(

*realises it's pretty much lunchtime... stops looking busy*

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    So won't go into ramblings of thyne usual shite of work etc but I just wanted to say I miss you mofos and am very happy to hear that two of the finest peeps got sorted for PJ20...oh and Pat :lol:

Why thank you Alphonse! :mrgreen: *presumes Al's talking about her* :shock: :oops: ... and I can't escape Pat as apparently we are in the same hotel :twisted:

Have a great time at Slane this weekend :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    are you doing any other shows apart from PJ20 pip?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning my lovelies!

Friday.... and a long week-end coming! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Friday.... and a long week-end coming! :mrgreen:
    Halle-bloody-lulilah :mrgreen:

Mornin' all! I have officially decided that I'm now totally pissed off with my job... if only there were other ones to apply for... :roll:

• Options
    morning, good luck with the town of round-abouts Chris ! haha my in-laws live round Basingstoke.

I survived my mad dash to Devon and back, now lots of emails and house work for today.
    first some porridge for breakie :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    are you doing any other shows apart from PJ20 pip?

Nope .... am flying to NY on the 30th for a few days first.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Cannae wait for next weekend, I'll be taking some video an' all so you can all see my wander around Ireland :D

Went to see Hangover 2 last night. It's pretty much the first one but in a different city, but entertaining none-the-less.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Jenny...i want to see you at Alpine...enough said 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

You can want to see me all ye want, but I won't be there due to lack of fundages. I'm sure you're devastated :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

You can want to see me all ye want, but I won't be there due to lack of fundages. I'm sure you're devastated :lol:

Dimi - you should have just booked a flight via London for the last week-end of august!
  • Options
    Guys!?!?!?!?!!
    This was down the middle of page 2!!!!!

Drizzly Saturday morning to all, but at least the start of a long week-end! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :o page 2 you say :o

oh dear.

RIP Gil Scott Heron !

didn't get up till 12 :shock: but didnt go to bed til 4am :lol:
    much go buy some food ! watched an old film hadn't seen before, " bell, book & candle" it was fun.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    RIP Gil Scott Heron ! [/color]
    :cry:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yes Pippa I did mean you ;)

SO Jen how you fixed for your trip, must sort you out with some cash *goes in search of link*

Rita how you feeling today???

So slane was a good day. As per my facebook status, getting in and out was much much easier than usual, the kings were really good (considering they lost their uncle on friday as we found out this morning), the weather was grand but the bar situation was an absolute joke. I missed the whole of Thin Lizzy & pretty much all of Elbow as I was for pints...ridiculous!

So how are you all today??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    You missed Thin Lizzy?! :shock: I am disappointed in you, Alfred! I would've just given up drinking, which I know would be difficult for you :lol:

I'm really looking forward to the roadtrip tbh. There's, disgracefully, loooads of Ireland that I've never been to before, so I just hope the sun is out to make the place look its best. Btw, the link is in the sig ;)

I guess I'll be on me tobler here for a few hours yet! I got fuck all sleep and I can't really move, but yet I still couldn't take a sick day. I'm too good sometimes. I figured I'd be better off moaning about how shit I feel in work instead of being asleep :lol: I did drive in a get a parking space right at the front door though (usually it costs €6 to park across the road), win!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Got back from the Champions league final last night. My word... Barca are some team!
    We were in the Barca end too so the whole experience was fantastic.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    'morning lovelies.

You missed Thin Lizzy for a couple of overpriced pints :shock: BTW love the pic with Wolverine. He's one of my favourites but somehow, seeing that photo, I think I'll stick with Gambit!

Throat much better - thank you.

Bank holiday today :mrgreen: Cleaned/sorted/etc. like mad these past couple of days, so today...nothing! Just relax! Well... except looking at laptops for G.... Maybe I'll wait for the next sales... :?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    not hard to be in the middle of the 2nd page with all of those feckin Australian posts :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!