Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Aw thankoo all! I'm doing the drive on the weekend of the 4th of June, but you can sponsor me for a few weeks after that methinks :thumbup:

Morniiiing. Tis horribly rainy here, but maybe it'll help put out all those bog fires we've been having.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:
    maybe it'll help put out all those bog fires we've been having.
    Why have you been setting fire to your toilets? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning ~ MRI scan says my brain is fine, some would beg to differ, guess they didn't see the big bit dedicated to PJ only :lol:
    thats all great but what now ?? humpf they just said your fine sorry your head hurts like fuck dont take too many pain killers bye ! :?

could someone call my head and tell it to chill the fuck out and that I NEED to be in London on saturday !! :evil:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    maybe it'll help put out all those bog fires we've been having.
    Why have you been setting fire to your toilets? :P

Eyyyyy!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    morning ~ MRI scan says my brain is fine,

The doctors are all without a clue! :mrgreen:

So.... why headaches? Something in your diet changed? Do you drink enough water? Eyesight? Tension? Weather? So many possibilities! I think it's stress... you need to book yourself a holiday on a beautiful tropical island. Leave hubby and kids at home! Hope it gets better soon!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    The doctors are all without a clue! :mrgreen:

So.... why headaches? Something in your diet changed? Do you drink enough water? Eyesight? Tension? Weather? So many possibilities! I think it's stress... you need to book yourself a holiday on a beautiful tropical island. Leave hubby and kids at home! Hope it gets better soon!
    now thats a good idea but only if you'll come with me :mrgreen:

I dont know cant work it out I eat well drink lots of water exercise sleep laugh a lot !!! haven't changed my food havent had a strain or injury, HAven't had my eyes tested for a couple of years so was thinking of doing that but not untill its eased as they are strained from headache. off to osteopath tomorrow check me posture see if anything is out and he sticks pins in you which is great for releasing tension. fingers crossed.

Now WHERE shall we go ?? here ??? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.beach-backgrounds.com/tropic ... 0x1200.jpg
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    morning ~ MRI scan says my brain is fine,
    errrrr...
    some would beg to differ
    ah... you beat me to it... ;)

but seriously, V, that's good to hear :thumbup: :clap:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    ooOOoo... on holiday on a tropical island with V (and hubby and kid left behind!).... sounds like bliss!

'morning all. Good thing it's a short week... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all. Good thing it's a short week... :D

Mornin'!.. I concur wholeheartedly about the short week bit ;)
    looks like both my projects are going to miss deadline today... they'll be lucky to get them next Tuesday at this rate.
    Ho-hum, it's not like I didn't warn them :lol:

• Options
    If you would only stop surfing the web and 'contributing' to forums/facebook during your working hours, maybe you would reach those deadlines!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    If you would only stop surfing the web and 'contributing' to forums/facebook during your working hours, maybe you would reach those deadlines!!! :mrgreen:
    It's nowt to do with me... I'm waiting for our industrial services team to supply and build the kit like they're supposed to - Without that there isn't anything to test :P
    Everything else that comes through me is sat ready waiting to go. I'm just twiddling thumbs and answering support calls from some idiot Americans (who apparently can't tell the difference between a diagnostic and debug text file :eh: - the clue is in the file name :P )

• Options
    Morning lovlies. Yey for Friday :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    *waves hello*
  • Options
    Wow.... until you have a 16 year old daughter, you don't realise how much you 'need' for a week-end hiking/camping 'expedition' and how full the rucksack will be. I think she takes the suggestion to have 'a few sweets for energy as you will get tired walking' to the extreme!
  • Options
    Too early to be up on a Saturday!
  • Options
    Much too early Red !
    Where is G off hiking too ? Surly 1 bar of kendle mint cake is all she needs !!!
    Rain here today much needed
    I'm sad had to cancel tonights goth club dance event up your way :(
  • Options
    Had to see G off. She is doing one of her Duke of Ediburgh's Award 'expeditions' Somewhere south of Guildford (between Guilford and Crawley). We did say about the Kendal mint cake.... :mrgreen:

Cancelled... your head still giving you trouble?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Too early to be up on a Saturday!

ouch! :shock:

and i thought me having to get up at 07:43 was bad enough... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    2coffees in the Gresham hotel = €8 :shock: 2 britvic 55 juices for the kids =7; spending an afternoon with Emmi & kirk = priceless :D

Everyone do me a favour...tell pat to NOT buy vs reissue!!!

Any of you lot going to see kings of Leon in slane...meet up??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    almost Monday... *sigh* :(

a full five-day week for the first time in... like... aaaaages... :( :(

trying to ignore today's footie scores :( :( :( :x

haven't checked the lottery tickets for this week or last week yet, though...

...but it's time for bed. 'night all... :yawn:
  • Options
    'morning lovelies....

Can't deal with Mondays anymore (or full weeks!)...

Picked up daughter from her 'expedition' yesterday... she's definitely not a hiking kind of girl!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    2coffees in the Gresham hotel = €8 :shock: 2 britvic 55 juices for the kids =7; spending an afternoon with Emmi & kirk = priceless :D

Feck sake Al, all this visiting Dublin and not letting me know will give me a complex!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    After laptop being crap for months have finally taken the plunge and ordered a new one = skint. Turning itself off constantly ... slowly all USBs causing power surges etc

Now to wait for pretty shiny to be delivered (with an up to 4 week wait :shock: )
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Oooo new shiny! Which one did you get, Pip? Is yer new office working out ok?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oooo new shiny! Which one did you get, Pip? Is yer new office working out ok?

I'll send you linkage ... think I got reasonable spec for the price but what do I know :?

It is ok ... longer walk each way so at least I can say it's probably good for my health ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Afternoon all! - I'd have said Morning earlier but work has been a touch busy this morning... still trying to catch up with last weeks deadlines :P

• Options
    Yay!! Finished Vince Noire costume. Now to cut the wig..... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Great costume idea, Red!

So it looks like I might head to London on the 26th-ish of August, if any of you are about then! I might be there before then, but this looks a little more definite!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Happy Birthday to Pippa!!

Jenny - making that costume was hell. Working on a pattern meant for lycra (with obviously a fabric that wasn't), made sort of back to front as 'madam' didn't want a zip in the front, etc. But in the end, it worked out. And it only really has to keep together for a few hours!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Happy Birthday to Pippa!!

Mornin'!

Whoop! Happy Birthdays! :mrgreen:
    (we all get cake now, right?) :P