Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    *sighs* 'morning all *sighs*

Back to work this morning.... I guess I didn't win the lottery....
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yey... yer all back this morning :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Back to work work blues are gone this morning, no time for them :lol:

JRD I accept thyne invitation to SA ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Yeah JRD thata so kind of u to take is all to SA for shows - you'er a sweetie ! Xx heheheeeee

Wish cld get back to work, still in bed which is nice but sick of the damn head aches, thinking of seeing an osteopath??? And I guess back to the quacks humpf

Although it does hummble me to think of ppl who live with illness their whole lives !! Really sucks.
    Maybe I should had a swig of my Dads morphine the other day when he offered it ! Haha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yey... yer all back this morning :lol:

*grumbles*

So while I was away, the management decided to re-arrange deadlines... *facepalm*
    Two projects to get out this week and then another next week... not taking into account my other support/testing work, oh and I'm filling in for the project manager by checking the shipping inventory's and testing schedule... :( (usually need two weeks for build/test per system... *second facepalm* )

I could do with another holiday already :P

In other news, How've y'all been? :D
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    I haven't any holidays booked yet, but I think it's time to get crackin'!

Also, are we having another PJ/Dublin Crew meetup at some stage over the summer? I'm assuming the UK would be the best bet?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Yay meet up!!!! I think we should do London mid-end July!!!!!!

V... sorry to hear your headaches are still causing you hassle. Get that head checked again...

Chris.. that's what happens when you're 'important'! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Also, are we having another PJ/Dublin Crew meetup at some stage over the summer? I'm assuming the UK would be the best bet?
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! :P
    redrock wrote:
    Yay meet up!!!! I think we should do London mid-end July!!!!!!
    I could possibly squeeze that into my schedule ;) (I should move down south considering the amount of time I'm spending down there this year :lol: )
    redrock wrote:
    Chris.. that's what happens when you're 'important'! :mrgreen:
    Well if they paid me like I was important.... :P

• Options
    Oooo wld love to try to meet up

I miss you all :(

End of July not good, end of August much better !!

Must say it has been quite nice sitting in bed watching PJ and the who Vids hehe
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ah balls my credit card is significantly lighter after EV vinyl, songbook and 7"...but at least I havent given into VS reissue :? :lol:

I think next meet up is out for me, taking the family to Italy to see the inlaws in August...all money goes to this fund :lol:

V hope you're doin ok :cry:

Jen, I was daydreaming about Tool this evening and the next time they play Dublin (if ever) you are my designated date 8-)

Chris, good work my man :lol:

Rita :angel:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    'morning all. Managed to drag myself out of bed again this morning.

I'm not overly excited about this uke business. The songbook seems pretty though.....
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jen, I was daydreaming about Tool this evening and the next time they play Dublin (if ever) you are my designated date 8-)

Wow, thanks Alfred :lol: They've been keeping quiet, fuck knows if they'll ever be back this way!

Morning everyone :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Mornin all...

Felling meh today - not sure if it's post-holiday blues, workflow overload or something else... at least the sun's still shining though :D

• Options
    I'd LOVE to see Tool again !

*gasp* the new pics of Eddie are killin me !! he's so damn beautiful :mrgreen:
    cant find them on net so you'll have to go here to see em, 3rd post down !!!
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950&start=5505

right off to outpatients to rule out the scary stuff then to try n get some osteopathy on the NHS !!! wish me luck :)
  • Options
    Always a gorgeous Ed!

Good that you are getting checked out V! I certain it's nothing really, just need to get rid of those headaches!
  • Options
    *wanders off to fetch the mop and bucket*
    You lot really do make a mess of the floor with all that drooling :P

• Options
    Oh as if you've never drooled at anything :P
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll have you know that I do my drooling in the privacy of my own home (also in darkened corners and small bushes) :P

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ah balls my credit card is significantly lighter after EV vinyl, songbook and 7"...but at least I havent given into VS reissue :? :lol:

but you know you want to... :twisted:

where you going in Italy ?

we're off to tourist hell in southern Spain in mid-August...

...so no arranging a London meet-up then! June, July, first week or last week in August is good for me... and that's what's important, right ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll have you know that I do my drooling in the privacy of my own home (also in darkened corners and small bushes)
    :P

And every time u see EV !!!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll have you know that I do my drooling in the privacy of my own home (also in darkened corners and small bushes)
    :P

And every time u see EV !!!
    I may have dribbled... but never drooled :P

• Options
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

but you know you want to... :twisted:

where you going in Italy ?

we're off to tourist hell in southern Spain in mid-August...

...so no arranging a London meet-up then! June, July, first week or last week in August is good for me... and that's what's important, right ? ;)
    OK... while we're talking dates we can't make it, I can't do 9th-17th July. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I'm gonna say 27/28th August How's that with y'all ???

And IF we've moved by then and bought loads o land u can all come to me and stay in da Tipi's xxxxx :) yay

(Have looked at a few house and 1 small farm !!! )
  • Options
    That could work for me! Also, Pearl Jem are playing in Islington Academy on the 9th Sept, I was thinking of heading over for that too. Tis a Friday night :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Bugger... Slash playing decently sized venues in Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and even Stoke-on-Trent but, because he's doing that crap festival in London, no other gig here :evil:
  • Options
    Same here, R. He's playing Oxegen but no other show... soooo pissed off :x If it was the same day as the Foo's, I would've splashed out, but he's playing the day after.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Righteo folks, time for me to ask for money!

I'm driving around Ireland in aid of Barretstown which is a charity that organises trips and events for kids that are suffering or have suffered from cancer and other long-term illnesses.

I need to raise €600 (5c for every km I'm driving). I'll be driving for about 7 hours each day over the June bank holiday weekend.

If any of you can spare a few quid, even just a euro, I'd be hugely appreciative cos I fuckin' hate asking people for money :roll:

You can sponsor me by clicking here

Thankoo :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Righteo folks, time for me to ask for money!

I'm driving around Ireland in aid of Barretstown which is a charity that organises trips and events for kids that are suffering or have suffered from cancer and other long-term illnesses.

I need to raise €600 (5c for every km I'm driving). I'll be driving for about 7 hours each day over the June bank holiday weekend.

If any of you can spare a few quid, even just a euro, I'd be hugely appreciative cos I fuckin' hate asking people for money :roll:

You can sponsor me by clicking here

Thankoo :oops:

Until when can we donate? I'll have to see if I can spare a few shillings once we get home and I can sort it out. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    'morning all!

V... how did appointment go? Head any better?

Jenny.. will sort something out for the charity!
  • Options
    Mornin' all!

Jen - all sponsored up :D

Rockin the new Beastie's album this morning :mrgreen: