Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    11 days off...holy Jesus I am in need of s break from ungrateful little fuckers, have had a knot in me stomach for over a week now :(

Had a few pints last night (well about 7 in 3 hours ;) ) and they were so sweet! So for good Friday we're getting take away, vino and a scary movie...can't wait! :)

How you all??

Oh and happy birthday for the other day Emmi...you're s fuckin legend ;)

A-thank a-you, bro. 8-)

Today was supposed to be warm (and sunny) and nice, but it's rainy and gray. Boo!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey all!

Al - hope you can relax and 'de-knot' your tummy these next few days....

Another beautiful day here. Though I had to go to Kingston for 'stuff', I went on my own, took my time, had a bit of sushi and a read by the river before going back home. Washed the car!!!!

Just enjoyed a lovely Pastis in the garden, now getting dinner on (well... if one can consider putting pizzas in the oven getting dinner on!).

Going to be a lovely day tomorrow again.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Lots of love to you all!!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey you two :D

Yeah I'm defo starting to de-knot, we watched Drag Me to Hell last night...a load of arse biscuits it was...but funny :lol:

Eldest mini-Al has come up with chickenpox today :( I feel so sorry for her cause I had loads of stuff planned for the two of us to do next week and we'll probably be lucky to get any of them done, and she came in with such a positive looks on her face and said "daddy we can go to the waterpark some other day cause I really want to go with you" - nearly broke me heart :cry: We'll keep her busy though with loads of fun stuff in the house...any suggestions???

So Chimey you excited????????? 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Fuck I love inbetweeners :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Me too Al ... both the love of The Inbetweeners ... and work giving me knots in my stomach for the last few months.

I hope the mini Al gets off as lightly as possible with her bout of the chickenpox.

... and to answer your question .., I'm excited, trepidatious, embarrassed, humbled and most of all not worthy. I love you guys :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Alcohol seems to be working pretty well for me at the moment ;)

Hope you're doin ok!!

Let's get one thing straight, there are very few people in this world as kind hearted as your good self and look for nothing in return, so I think everyone would agree you most certainly deserve it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Alphonse... sorry to hear about mini me! Hope she's not too bothered with the chicken pox. I'm sure you figured ways to keep them busy today (easter egg hunt!!!!). Is it warm in your part of the world? Can you get the paddling pool out? If not, is she creative? Make things... or at the last resort it's gonna be the 'tea party' with all her dolls!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day today and is relaxing. I started off the day with nice coffee, hot cross buns (as one does on easter) and chocolate (as one does any day)! May consider getting dressed now.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Tonight 22:00hrs on MTVN HD (310 for those on Virgin) - PJ at ACL live!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck I love inbetweeners :)

recorded it all when they showed it pretty much back-to-back at Christmas. really is laugh out loud stuff! 8-)
    apparently there's a film being made even as we speak.

bad luck on the pox front... :(

man, this weather is just stonking! it's never like this on a Bank Holiday, what the heck's going on!? :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Tonight 22:00hrs on MTVN HD (310 for those on Virgin) - PJ at ACL live!

don't get that channel... :(

seen it all before anyway, but would watch it again 'cos you can never have too much PJ on TV... ;)

just about to uncork a bottle of something and relax with my weekly 2 hours of Planet Rock mellowness, assuming they haven't changed the schedule because of all this Easter stuff...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Alphonse... sorry to hear about mini me! Hope she's not too bothered with the chicken pox. I'm sure you figured ways to keep them busy today (easter egg hunt!!!!). Is it warm in your part of the world? Can you get the paddling pool out? If not, is she creative? Make things... or at the last resort it's gonna be the 'tea party' with all her dolls!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day today and is relaxing. I started off the day with nice coffee, hot cross buns (as one does on easter) and chocolate (as one does any day)! May consider getting dressed now.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hey Ritalicious, I took the youngest to my grandparents for the day (as we were all supposed to) and Mrs took eldest to her mam's, so both had a great day thanks :D

Today will be mostly spent watching kids movies on TV and playing boardgames as its pretty dull outside :thumbup:

Don't think I've seen all of ACL, but dont have MTV channels, ah well, just have to hope for PJ in Europe this year..do you think I've a chance???? :think: :wtf: :crazy:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Where the hell is everyone???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Where the hell is everyone???

:wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Been out in the lovely sunshine and warmth!

Another gorgeous day here.... I'm still off for the week though G and Rob are back to normal.

Think positive about PJ here in Europe soon... maybe we can all wish it and it will happen!

Off to finish the Vince Noir costume for daughter now....
  • Options
    Aye, another practically cloudless day here.
    Went for barbie in the country for the sister-in-law's birthday.
    Think i've got sunburn... :roll:
    Even my blindingly white legs have caught the sun... ;)
  • Options
    Dirty boy jrd... going for barbie in the countryside.... Was your wife not there to keep check on you?

'morning all. I'm still on hols this week but up at 7.00am because I felt that I had to (seeing that G and Rob are up). Maybe I'll go back to bed now....
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

4-day week on this side of the pond. Tis a bit rainy and dull anyway, I don't feel so bad about working :roll: I had a lovely weekend - t'was going great till I spent 3 hours hugging the toilet yesterday morning. Wouldn't mind but I only had about 5 drinks the night before :shock: It was very traumatic, and now I have a sore throat! This week, I'm gonna be eating my veggies :D Hope yer all staying awesome!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Hey ya'll! :mrgreen:

We were at Molly Malone's last night, catching/watching a bit of poker and these two chappies walked in. I didn't pay too much attention to them, until they ordered their drinks and the other left a tip. I thought to myself "that guy has to be American". And ta-dah! He was. :lol:

The whole "ordeal" made me think of our precious lil' Dunky. ;) :P
  • Options
    Bugger.
    Supposed to be off today and tomorrow but now have to go in both afternoons thanks to E.D.fucking.F. arranging short-notice electrical works that means we have to shut down our machine room. :x
    And it's gone all sunny again today, even if it is a bit cooler...

Emmi - i think you just earned your scouts "Freestyle American Spotting" badge... ;)
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    first day back after 5 days off 8-)
    thank god there are only 2 more to go until the weekend! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Bugger.
    Supposed to be off today and tomorrow but now have to go in both afternoons thanks to E.D.fucking.F. arranging short-notice electrical works that means we have to shut down our machine room. :x

Emmi - i think you just earned your scouts "Freestyle American Spotting" badge... ;)

Ooh! My first ever scout badge! *is excited* 8-):mrgreen:
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    pppffff today rain tomorrow rain and even the day after that again rain.......I WANT THE SUN BACK :evil:

But the good thing is i orded my combi tickets this morning for the pukkelpop festival here in august ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Bugger.

Ooh! My first ever scout badge! *is excited* 8-):mrgreen:

LOL :clap:

but.must.go.to.sleeeeeeeep.
  • Options
    'morning all!!!

Emmi - :mrgreen:

Sonia - seems sun is hiding itself here as well this morning. Foos at Pukkelpop!

jrd - you should have just said you were out of town.....
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!!!

Emmi - :mrgreen:

Sonia - seems sun is hiding itself here as well this morning. Foos at Pukkelpop!

jrd - you should have just said you were out of town.....

Yup that why i´m going to pukkelpop never have seen the Foo´s ....also it´s 10 min from my home with the car and were going to pukkelpop since 1987 ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    Afternoon all!

How's everyone who's not on holiday doing?
    *high fives everyone else still on holiday*

Had an epic week so far - Saw Frank Turner's 1000th show, hung around with a few of the London crew, got drunk (repeatedly), hung out with friends from down south (got drunk again), hung out with Hel's and Si (again with the drink) had a couple of days off and then went to see our old bassist down in Neath and had this done... http://yfrog.com/hs80ovmaj
    (she's a tattooist btw :mrgreen: )
    Another local gig tonight, and then I'm spending the next 4 days off starting to learn bass guitar as I've decided I'm awful with six strings... Four should be easier right? :P

*meanders off again*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Oooo very nice Christofferson!

The boss bought us all a load of ice cream today - I managed to get two icebergers out of it 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oooo very nice Christofferson!

The boss bought us all a load of ice cream today - I managed to get two icebergers out of it 8-)

What is an iceberger?
  • Options
    Afternoon all!

How's everyone who's not on holiday doing?
    *high fives everyone else still on holiday*

Had an epic week so far - Saw Frank Turner's 1000th show, hung around with a few of the London crew, got drunk (repeatedly), hung out with friends from down south (got drunk again), hung out with Hel's and Si (again with the drink) had a couple of days off and then went to see our old bassist down in Neath and had this done... http://yfrog.com/hs80ovmaj
    (she's a tattooist btw :mrgreen: )
    Another local gig tonight, and then I'm spending the next 4 days off starting to learn bass guitar as I've decided I'm awful with six strings... Four should be easier right? :P

*meanders off again*

Nice Tat :D

I'm on holiday until September :mrgreen:
  • Options

What is an iceberger?

:shock:

http://www.kibon.com.br/ie_en/products/ ... product=84

Omnomnom!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!