:think:

Christophe - big tat!!!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

What is an iceberger?

:shock:

http://www.kibon.com.br/ie_en/products/ ... product=84

Omnomnom!

I see, it's like an ice cream sandwhich. Never had one of those.
    redrock wrote:
    I'm on holiday until September :mrgreen:

Don't like that smilie. It suggests plotting :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    I'm on holiday until September :mrgreen:

Yeah... it's not perfect.. need a proper 'stick your tongue out and blow a raspberry' one!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Yeah... it's not perfect.. need a proper 'stick your tongue out and blow a raspberry' one!

Oh come on. I've 'earned' my 4 months off :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:

Oh come on. I've 'earned' my 4 months off :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: hurumpf!
    ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo ;)

Cool tat Chris :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jaysis the canteen here was packed out at 11 for the bride walking up the aisle :roll: She does look pretty though.

Yey nearly weekend :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    G was recording it and I was only planning to watch snippets (dress especially!) but since G did get up and watched it, so did I!

Love all this pomp!
  • Options
    Not one for the pomp myself, but I did enjoy looking at her dress. I am a sucker for lace though, I think she looks very elegent and classic, and in need of a good steak sandwich :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Not one for the pomp myself, but I did enjoy looking at her dress. I am a sucker for lace though, I think she looks very elegent and classic, and in need of a good steak sandwich :D

i'm sure there's a rude joke or smutty innuendo that would be appropriate after that last comment, but i can't quite seem to slip it in...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

i'm sure there's a rude joke or smutty innuendo that would be appropriate after that last comment, but i can't quite seem to slip it in...

...too easy!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

...too easy!

:lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Got woken up this morning with a package delivery - G's 'Jimmy Choo' shoes for her prom. Gorgeous!!!!!!

Also got breakfast in bed which was nice :D
  • Options
    Ooo very nice, Rita. What are they after?! (people who bring you brekkie in bed must be after something!)

I'm off to my nephews 4th birthday today in the boglands, that's all the excitement I have planned for the weekend!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Fuck me I'm like a different person since last week, I knew I needed a break but it's not until you actually stop that you get the full effect :)

So how's all the boggers jen?

Lucky Rita breakie in bed! Mini al woke up at 10am this morning we couldn't believe it!

Loved the snippet of the PJ movie
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Jenny - they weren't after anything. Feeling a bit guilty maybe as I wish I could say my 'holidays' are relaxing???? :mrgreen: Hope you enjoyed nephew's birthday.

Al... how's mini me and her pox?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck me I'm like a different person since last week, I knew I needed a break but it's not until you actually stop that you get the full effect :)

:thumbup: glad to hear it Alphonse.

As Rita said hope the biggest mini Al is doing ok.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Thanks ladeeeeees ;)

Big mini al is gettin over them now and is in good form!

So me mate tells me Cornell is gonna be singin with reformed led zep with Jason bonham on drums!!! Interesting :D

Mrs al said she would Defo check that out, I told her she needed to go with you lot to see Cornell live as you lot don't listen to the music either :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Nice to hear you're taking it easy for a while, Al...
    ...maybe yer hair will grow back... :-P

But seriously, a 'reformed' Zep with only 50% of the originals... (OK, so 66.66% of the available), but no Percy ?

I'd probably be tempted, but...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hello all
    I enjoyed the wedding was at my dad's so he made us get up n watch it, more entertaining than I thought it would be!
    Nice tat Mr Walker
    I'm in bed sick :(
    2 weeks of non stop head aches I'm feed up and need to do dance practice !!

Any London dwellers able to come to the Goth night next Saturday? Would be fab to catch up with u.
    www.salomeennoir.co.uk

So Ed's solo album out this month !
    (pinch n a punch etc..)
    Oo and im working downloads yeepee looking forward to that lineup

I just saw on twitter Mikey saying they are working on new PJ tracks :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    'morning (or rather afternoon!) my lovelies.

Oh V... get those headaches checked out! Hope you get better quickly....

Alphonse - I know I put in on facebook, but this is what Cornell had to say in 2008 about fronting a reunited Led Zep:

"I would never do anything like that whether I were approached or not. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. I would not want to go see me performing Led Zeppelin songs with the two other guys that used to be in a band called Led Zeppelin while Robert Plant is out somewhere touring.

"That's not a ticket I would buy. God bless 'em, but that's not Led Zeppelin. I find it completely depressing. I'd never do anything like that. I mean just out of respect to the legacy of the band.
    "

A bit of a change of heart then! If he does team up with the two 'left over' Led Zeps, it would be a bit weird. Love his voice, know he could do their songs, but I would just be wanting to hear Plant. Maybe if they go under a different name with new material.....
  • Options
    John unfortunately I could turn into mr relaxation on a relaxing holiday, being fed relaxation pills by beautiful, naked dunks and it still wouldn't come back :( ;)

V I hope you feel better soon, like Rita said get ongoing headaches checked out! Probably nothing but better safe than sorry!

Rita I went checking t'internet after my mate text me and found nothing new after 08 re Cornell but apparently it's come from someone close to zep on twitter..I don't know but it would be strange for him to do a complete turnaround after a statement like that!?!

So I'm doing my first run in about 8 months at 7pm and it just so happens to be a 10k race...I must be bloody mental, considering my preparation has been a diet of chocolate and beer all week :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    .I don't know but it would be strange for him to do a complete turnaround after a statement like that!?!l:
    Wouldn't be the first time. About a Soundgarden reunion, he said it wouldn't happen - it be looking back and re-hashing. That he was looking into the future. Or words to that effect. This was during his Scream period.

A 10K race **she ponders as she is sitting at the computer having a drink**. Must be mad!
  • Options
    Thanks movies Dr put me on week of anti inflame's but nothing has changed after 5 days.

There was also talk way back of Myles Kennedy stepping for plant. I think they shod make a new band and just do a few covers just like Bob has done over the urs.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    One day of holiday remaining...

*sob*
  • Options
    Morning lovelies.

Yep jrd... last day :cry:.... and I have to go to Kingston with daughter to get much needed (?) 'stuff'!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Morning lovelies.

Yep jrd... last day :cry:.... and I have to go to Kingston with daughter to get much needed (?) 'stuff'!
    darn teens always need "stuff" !!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Off out for a pub lunch... omnomnomnom 8-)
  • Options
    Back to work tomorrow after 11 wonderful days off and I rarely get the back to work blues but I really coul happily pack in my job tomorrow, been a hell of a rough year workwise (yes I know I'm lucky to have a job!!), but I'm sure it'll be grand once I get back into it!

Anyway mucho luv :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Haven't checked the lottery ticket yet but i'm sure i've won this week so i'll be quitting the job and getting ready for a life of leisure in a couple of days. and we'll all be heading off for a few shows in South America this Oct/Nov, OK ?