Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Anyway! Hey all and happy new year! :mrgreen: What are your thoughts on the new Analog/Digital membership thing?

analog = expensive. but i do like my christmas single in physical form... hmmmm... decisions, decisions... :think:

As a delightful turn of events, looks like my membership expires today. Didn't get an e-mail about it, mind you. :| (Good thing my 10C order arrived today.) I've got the grace period to think it over.. :think: But so far, nothing really has convinced me to go for the Analog Membership. I've only once listened to a hard copy of any of the Christmas singles. And that was at a friends house, in a different country too! :P

I loved the way the e-mail about this was phrased, "Now it's time to dig deep and *blah blah*". :twisted:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    I wonder what was up with all this under-the-weatherness this past Holiday? :think: Kirk got ill as soon as he was back from England (some of the people who were at the same conference were sickly too), coughing, fever and all. I had to go to the doctor to get antibiotics and got a lil' cough of my own too. :?

Better now that the Hols are over, though, of course. :roll: Jeez..

Anyway! Hey all and happy new year! :mrgreen: What are your thoughts on the new Analog/Digital membership thing?

Typical, isn't it? Hols = not well. Work days = well enough!

Analogue - rip off.
    Digital - rip off.

Not so much for the money value, but for the principle. Digital - you pay the same for a lot less. Analogue - 100% increase to keep what you have + a 'bonus' T-shirt that you may or may not want.

More to the point... what about the pot holder with an EV design? :shock: How many people do you think will fork out $100 just to get EVs? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i will probably go for Analogue... i renewed before Ed tickets went on sale, so i have till Jan 15 2010 to decide :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning to all! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    'morning to all! :mrgreen:

morning.
    bleargh... feel knackered. terrible night's sleep. i blame it on the first alcohol-free day for at least a fortnight :roll:
    came so close to dropping the sprog off at school and heading straight back home to crawl into bed but instead i crawled into work. so few people around i think i could have got away with a day off and no-one would have noticed!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi

they shld keep analogy the price it is and lower the digital but no, they ARE a business even if they try to pretend other wise, and I really liked gettin 10c mag so not sure what to do but have till october to choose !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    'morning my lovelies!

Happy Birthday V!!! Hope you get spoilt by hubby and kids!

jrd.... feeling better?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    jrd.... feeling better?

a bit more awake thanks!
    but i can't wait for the Ashes to be over (bet you can't either, eh Soupie ? ;) )... went to bed at 11:30 and then lay there and listened to the cricket until 01:30... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    jrd.... feeling better?

a bit more awake thanks!
    but i can't wait for the Ashes to be over (bet you can't either, eh Soupie ? ;) )... went to bed at 11:30 and then lay there and listened to the cricket until 01:30... :roll:

cricket singular? it's normally crickets you hear... ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo yo yo 8-)

I'll get the analog cause Im a fookin PJ nerd but not overly happy about it....am very excited about the PJ movie, hope it gets a general release worldwide :lol:

Oh by the way, go out and buy this months Total Film :thumbup: :clap:

Happy Birthday Your Pinkness ;) :thumbup:

Love to ya'll

Oh and you'll never guess who recently sent me a friends request on fb...yep Mrs Dunk......
    *in best homer simpson voice* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mrs Dunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol: :lolno: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al... leave Mrs Dunk alone!

ooOOoo... Pics of lil' bro? I 'liked' The Rite thingy on Facebook. Noticed they said that lil' bro STARRED as Kovac.... when other actors (except Hopkins, obviously) 'portrayed' or some other word! STARRED!!!! Lil' Bro!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: You'll be off to LA pretty soon, won't you? Give him a big hug from me (and all us girls - a manly handshake from the boys, I guess!) :mrgreen::mrgreen: We're still all expecting him to be at the premiere in London and invite us....

jrd - I can't wait for the Ashes to be over... seems like they have been going on forever! Not that I am interested in cricket, but the blokes in the office keep on talking about it and it's getting boring.

V-- hope you had/are having a great day!

Epiphany today - traditional french Galette des Rois just finished baking...
  • Options
    Oh yes herbs French teacher normaly brings one into school and there's something hidden in it?
    Thank you I've had a quite day but nice xxx
    Al tell lil bro I'm coming to !!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Al... leave Mrs Dunk alone!

Sorry mum :oops:
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo... Pics of lil' bro? I 'liked' The Rite thingy on Facebook. Noticed they said that lil' bro STARRED as Kovac.... when other actors (except Hopkins, obviously) 'portrayed' or some other word! STARRED!!!! Lil' Bro!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: You'll be off to LA pretty soon, won't you? Give him a big hug from me (and all us girls - a manly handshake from the boys, I guess!) :mrgreen::mrgreen: We're still all expecting him to be at the premiere in London and invite us....

Yep thats what I've been trying to tell you all...he has the main part in the movie ;)

Heading to LA on the 25th :thumbup:

Still no word on a london premiere, but you'll be the first to know ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    'morning all!

Friday......................... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning peoples! :mrgreen:

p.s. is anyone else no longer seeing avatars or have I accidently changed a setting somewhere? :? :oops: :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Not seeing avatars either. :(
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chime wrote:

p.s. is anyone else no longer seeing avatars or have I accidently changed a setting somewhere? :? :oops: :?

I'm not seeing them either. So, I guess the site is up to something. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    afternoon all!
    not long now 'til hometime and beers and le weekend 8-)

still an avatar-free zone here as well...
  • Options
    chime wrote:

No avatars for me either :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Alfred,

I'll be in Drogland on Wednesday if yer aboot? I'll be "working" there for the day, weather permitting :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    yay saturday, and for the first time in about 2 weeks the sun is shinning !!!!!
    so why am i home *scratch head* cos not sure what to do, dance practise then the joy of playing footie in the park with Herb :roll: shouldn't Dads do that ????
  • Options
    Cool jen, u fancy lunch or a coffee, mornin would suit me better if its coffee, sure let me know ;)

Go soccer mom V :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jenny!

'morning all!

V.... definitely a Dad thing, especially if it's cold and/or raining.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thankoo Red :)

I made cheesecakes for work peeps. First ones are Strawberry and Malteaser and second ones are Terrys Chocolate Orange. Haven't tasted them yet, can't wait to tuck in! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    man they sound awesomes... specially the choco orange one!

already abused you on fb... so Happy Birthday again Jenners :thumbup:

cannae do wee thumbs up on facebook though :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Goooooooooood afternoon all!

Happy Birthday Jenny!!! :mrgreen: (I'll buy you a beer when you're over at the end of the month ;) )

So how are we all? Long time no post...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    aye, happy birthday Jenny! :D

now if you could just stick a piece of strawberry and malteser cheesecake in the post, please... 8-)
  • Options
    Happy birthday jen, lunch is on me on Wednesday ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    happy birthday again jennington!
    Al, can ye shout me lunch too 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    'morning all.

Seems that this week, I just can't 'un-tire' myself!