Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Not much of a party V! Not old... just boring! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    You're so prepared, Red :D

It's still snowing in Dublin - I've no idea how I'm going to get home tomorrow :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Didn't find any filo pastry :evil:
  • Options
    Making Heston Blumenthal's mincemeat brioche is not easy.... :(
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well you do like a cooking challenge :lol:
    i'm trying not to eat too much sweet stuff so have bought a couple of boxes of mince pies for the kids, will make some "good" flap jake for me and Pete (whos been detoxing for 4 months now) and I know my mum will bring loads of yummy food :mrgreen:

ugh still need to do alot of tidying b4 she arrives tmw and mali has mild flu Pete man flu both in bed !!! :roll:

oh and BTW today is DEF one of my most favourite days of the year ~ :mrgreen: dear Mr Vedder :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Hope Mali and Pete get over their fluey feeling quickly!

I know V.. I'm a sucker for punishment but his mincemeat brioche is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Dessert tomorrow evening....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Dessert tomorrow evening....
    NICE! :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Rita I want a pic of your tree Infact could everyone put up pics of there tree pleaseeeeeeee :mrgreen: I love seeing them.

A pic of my lil' 'blingy' tree. The 'big' prezzie isn't under the tree yet as G would immediately guess what it is if she saw it (an electric guitar).....

P1120648.jpg?t=1293182750

Merry Christmas to all of you! xxxxx
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Merry X-Mas peeps! Hopefully I'll get to see most of you next year for a piss-up.
  • Options
    Happy christmas Dublin Crew! I hope you all enjoy the festivities! I'll still be about as I'm in work next week (someone has to keep the show on the road!)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cool tree red ;)

Happy Xmas to all the crew, it was yet another eventful pj year for us all, we've been blessed over the last few years!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends here! xxxx

No one up yet... do you think I can sneek a prezzie or two? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Happy Christmas!
    Me and the bro-in-law cooked the Big Meal for the family... may i say that the spuds were particularly fine ?
    In fact i think i shall - "the spuds were PARTICULARLY fine"!
    i thank you... 8-)
    now merely mellow, nowhere near p*ssed as i've played it safe all day... shame that TV is sh*te today (where's the Bond film?) but then i have my new Larry Sanders DVD to deploy any moment now when the stragglers finally fall asleep... ;)
    Tomorrow should be a slow day then off to see London Irish v Harlequins at Twickenham on Monday...

Happy holidays to anyone else sad enough to check in here!

p.s. too many exclamation marks above ? :?:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    p.s. Red - that's one colour co-ordinated tree AND present collection there!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Hope you all had a gorgeous Christmas :D love ya all and hope to see yas soon! xxx
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    OK... I'm done with food, sweet things and alcohol now.... Can't take it anymore!

jrd - always coordinated 8-) (Except for the prezzies that came from my in-laws which had to be red and gold!

Up to now, daughter has taught herself intro to Sad, I am mine, Sweet child o' mine, Layla and some Biffy Clyro song. Would be good if she could stick with it and learn a whole song on her new guitar!
  • Options
    Off to Brussels mid-day to spend the New Year with my Dad. Good thing Eurostar is back to normal!

Unlike others, I don't abandon my cats or put them behind bars.... I have a house/cat sitter! :twisted:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Off to Brussels mid-day to spend the New Year with my Dad. Good thing Eurostar is back to normal!

Unlike others, I don't abandon my cats or put them behind bars.... I have a house/cat sitter! :twisted:

Are you insinuating something? :twisted: Would someone we know and trust enough live in the same city as us (or, more to the point, had they spent Christmas there) we would've had a cat sitter too. Now shut up. ;) :P

Have fun with the Daddy-o! We'll be spending New Years with friends, sickness permitting. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I'm back in work today - it is not exciting!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    morning !!! merry christmas :mrgreen:

i'm trying to book rooms on travelodge as they are having a £9 room sale hehehe but site is busy :roll:
    then off to the gym to try and burn off all that lovely food over the last week !!! eeek
    hope you all had a fab crimble
    what are your NYE plans ??
  • Options
    well Happy New Year Dublin crew just want to say I'm so happy to know you all and call you my friends thanks for a great year and here to more Pearl Jam Dubliness lots and lots of pink fluffy LOVE xxxxx :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all my lovely friends here. May it be full of peace, happiness and good health.

xxxxx
  • Options
    Happy new year! Here's to another year of Dublin Crew awesomeness :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    'morning Dublin Crew!!! Back home now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Happy New Year all!!

Hope your's was healthier than ours, we've been ill for 3 fecking weeks now and back to work tomorrow :?

Finally found (well that's a fib), had made, Emma's engagement ring... ouch that hurt the old Goldfish... :shock:

Sorry been so crap and absent recently, seems like getting ten mins anywhere is impossible!!

Little un thriving although she had a rough 4-5 days between xmas and New Year too, fever up to 39.5 at one point but all better now :)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    back at work :(
    would much rather be next door watching the cricket ;) maybe later today ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Hi Dave! Hi Soupy! Hi all!

Looks like your 'holidays' were as ours. G and Rob still coughing and all. Not feeling too bright myself but it's back to work too.....
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I wonder what was up with all this under-the-weatherness this past Holiday? :think: Kirk got ill as soon as he was back from England (some of the people who were at the same conference were sickly too), coughing, fever and all. I had to go to the doctor to get antibiotics and got a lil' cough of my own too. :?

Better now that the Hols are over, though, of course. :roll: Jeez..

Anyway! Hey all and happy new year! :mrgreen: What are your thoughts on the new Analog/Digital membership thing?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    morning all!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Anyway! Hey all and happy new year! :mrgreen: What are your thoughts on the new Analog/Digital membership thing?

analog = expensive. but i do like my christmas single in physical form... hmmmm... decisions, decisions... :think: