Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Jennytree wrote:
    Who the feck is Allen?! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: Irish Al
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Oogie Boogie
    P1120155.jpg?t=1288538552

that is bloody brilliant!!! :D

He's cooked and whizzed up now :(
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    FAB pumpkin Rita, I love halloween we had lots of fun still have decorations up and grave stones out hehehehe :twisted:

Chime didnt know your were having teeth out, eeek I still recall how unplesent it was, glad youe feeling normal and yes the holes in your gums do get smaller!

Al = SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Who the feck is Allen?! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: Irish Al

Who? :lol::lol::lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Hello people. Been crazy busy at work because 'someone' decides to go sick the day he is most needed :evil:
  • Options
    Al = Uber slut.

Afternoon all! :Wave:

We can't come to Edinburgh :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sián :(

I'm so feckin' sick today. My throat is in bits, my tummy is sick an' owwie, and my head hurts... this is not awesome! I dunnae wanna go home early either as I've had two sick days since August and my week off last week :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    uugghh spent the whole day on emails and FB sorting out event bookings, so draining, all I wanna do is dance :(
    btw sorry if I send you invites for dance stuff its tricky sorting the PJammers from the belly wobblers ! :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    FAB pumpkin Rita, I love halloween we had lots of fun still have decorations up and grave stones out hehehehe :twisted:

Chime didnt know your were having teeth out, eeek I still recall how unplesent it was, glad youe feeling normal and yes the holes in your gums do get smaller!

Al = SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT !

Thanks :shock: ... currently the holes in the gums are filled ... the stitches are starting to annoy me though :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Al = Uber slut.

why not?????? its about 4.8 billion months before your actual wedding! :mrgreen:

oh.. btw.. Shandwick Place Travelodge is up for £22 on the Friday night... its right on the end of Princes Street :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Al = Uber slut.

why not?????? its about 4.8 billion months before your actual wedding! :mrgreen:

oh.. btw.. Shandwick Place Travelodge is up for £22 on the Friday night... its right on the end of Princes Street :thumbup:

Have you booked it? ... Mr Administrator dae ya want ta send a'body a wee line on the fb aboot it?
  • Options
    Who's organising a meet up without me?? :o

ps I slept wih Al too. I haven't been the same since. Ask Jen. She saw everything.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I got Jenny lurgies..... :(

To get Foo tix or not? Not keen on Milton Keynes and not keen on a 65000 capacity stadium but keen on Foos and Biffy! Dilemma.....

'morning my lovelies.

Mr. Henry... I would be too ashamed to broadcast such a thing to the world!
  • Options

I invited you, you tool :D
    redrock wrote:
    I got Jenny lurgies..... :(

Sowwy :oops: I hope you feel better soon! I managed to make it into work today, fuck knows why though cos I can't really move all too well and I haven't eaten in a day. Sometimes I'm silly :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options

ps I slept wih Al too. I haven't been the same since. Ask Jen. She saw everything.

think you've been invited me auld chum... it's been done as an event on Facebook.. i struggled to find it as well.

I think you have to click a bit that says "forthcoming events" or something?

Basically, i had to go on Jennys page and find it.. :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i looked at train tic £262 !!!! eeek
    or i cld fly with easyjet for £42 :lol:
  • Options
    V look at the link I posted on the wall for the event about train tickets.

We won't be able to book for about 6 weeks when the cheap tickets will be released. You can set up an alert so it e-mails you day they are released.

Just managed to get Foos tickets after a nightmare morning fighting the two websites that were doing the pre-sales :twisted:
  • Options
    Got foo tix too. After not being able to get Saturday and friend getting Sunday, I got Sunday too. Now, it would seem that my order that 'timed out' for Saturday actually went through. So we have a choice of days (can only do one). All together we have 6 tix for sunday and 4 for Saturday. If G' friend can't come, we'll do Saturday, if she can, we'll do Sunday! All rests on her (though i would prefer Saturday...)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Al = Uber slut.

It's not that, we already have loads on at the beginning of next year and we can't afford it... I'm gutted :cry:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    *invader in thread*
    I got Foos tickets too, for the saturday, well I say I got Foos tickets - bless her, my cousin went through the pre-sale trauma on my behalf... see some of you there?? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

think you've been invited me auld chum... it's been done as an event on Facebook.. i struggled to find it as well.

I think you have to click a bit that says "forthcoming events" or something?

Basically, i had to go on Jennys page and find it.. :oops:

i just noticed a tiny 'event invitation' on the right hand side of my facebook page... guess i'm just blind :oops:

anyhoo... doubt we'll be able to make it as we have a few family birthdays around that time of year, plus we've got no money :( but i shall suggest it and see what happens. no doubt the other half would like a weekend trip to Edinburger but when it gets to the point of mentioning you lot being there too she might have second, third and fourth thoughts...! :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd just dont tell her! Act suprised !! Haha

I'm so bloody tired really don't want to drive 100miles :-(
  • Options
    Where were you V?

'morning all.

Throat like I'm swallowing shards of glass, head like compressed between a mega vice... bugger. Hope you guys are feeling better than me!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    anyhoo... doubt we'll be able to make it as we have a few family birthdays around that time of year, plus we've got no money :( but i shall suggest it and see what happens. no doubt the other half would like a weekend trip to Edinburger but when it gets to the point of mentioning you lot being there too she might have second, third and fourth thoughts...! :lol:

i copied and pasted this into my "partnerometer" and it gave me back this result

"i can't go as my wife/gf/partner won't let me. It sounds like fun, but if i miss one of her aunt's birthdays she won't speak for 4 days. Plus she'll moan about her having the kids for 2 days without me"

;);)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Kings of Leon tix for Slane in May....SORTED :thumbup:

Mrs Al is a very happy bunny ;):clap:

Sian don't be a spoil sport...you were considering going to the US to see PJ and that Dave fella wouldn't let ya...now its payback time ;):lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Afternoon all... Enjoy the meet, the nearest I'll get is a stopover next time the boys tour I would reckon!! :roll:

Wrists injected this morning :shock:

Actually wasn't too bad... :?

ps: Pip hope Ray La Montagne's a good show just getting into his stuff... especially Til The Sun Turns... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Kings of Leon tix for Slane in May....SORTED :thumbup:

*hangs head in shame* Although I guess ye can stumble home to your house after it!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

i copied and pasted this into my "partnerometer" and it gave me back this result

"i can't go as my wife/gf/partner won't let me. It sounds like fun, but if i miss one of her aunt's birthdays she won't speak for 4 days. Plus she'll moan about her having the kids for 2 days without me"

;);)

spot on! :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    'morning peeps.

Looks like I'll be going to the Foos on the Sunday. Won't be seeing my friends on the Saturday :(
  • Options
    Will have Foo Fighters Saturday tix up for grabs - 2 or 4, not sure yet.

If anyone is interested, let me know!