Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just booked flights to Singapore to visit my sis and nephews :mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:
    Just booked flights to Singapore to visit my sis and nephews :mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D

going on an A380 ? :shock: ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    @pip... nice!!! Something to look forward to!

@jrd.. :o :shock: :o
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:

going on an A380 ? :shock: ;)

Yep A380-800 :twisted: ... they've got a few months to fix 'em ... I don't fly until Feb
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ooo sounds lovely Pip :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Qantas or Singapore? they both have the same dodgy parts!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Saturday... and up at the crack of dawn :evil: Feeling like shit but just can't sleep.. grrrrrrrr......
  • Options
    Qantas or Singapore? they both have the same dodgy parts!

Singapore Airlines.

Red my brain too hasn't realised it's the weekend :twisted:
  • Options
    Brains :roll: Well... spending my time looking a pics of topsy turvy cakes.... Yep.. that time of the year... birthday cake! Can't figure out how one cuts these up though...
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Brains :roll: Well... spending my time looking a pics of topsy turvy cakes.... Yep.. that time of the year... birthday cake! Can't figure out how one cuts these up though...

With a knife? :geek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Emmi.... :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I got about 10 hours sleep, and I feel much better now. Still all clogged up but not as sleepy. I went downstairs to get some cereal and ended up cleaning the whole kitchen :roll:

Today I'm going to dust off the sewing machine. I have a skirt that needs a zip replacement... I just have to hunt down a zip :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Emmi.... :roll: :mrgreen:

I have no regrets. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    I have no regrets. 8-)

8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Brrrrrr frezing my arse off at fratton station waiting 4 conection home! Had Ace time belly dancing in Brighton oh yeah
    seems to be a gang of us wanting to put on a 90's rock belly dance show hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    'morning my lovelies.

V.... 90s rock belly dancing... wow... can't even picture that in that crazy head of mine!

Soupy... don't pander to Emmi... :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :lol::lol:morning
    watched some gavin & stacey re runs last night, oh i love that show.
    Sian how do you know Katie then ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

8-):lol:

Has anyone else of this lot ordered/read Jason's book (This All Encompassing Trip, of course)? I just got it today and shall start reading as soon as I can. I figure even if it's shite, supporting the "little guys" (not to mention Wishlist Foundation) is always a good thing. ;):D
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Has anyone else of this lot ordered/read Jason's book (This All Encompassing Trip, of course)? I just got it today and shall start reading as soon as I can. I figure even if it's shite, supporting the "little guys" (not to mention Wishlist Foundation) is always a good thing. ;):D

Yup ... I got mine a week before official release :shock: ... it will be good ;) ... and you will recognise some of the people mentioned ...
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Yup ... I got mine a week before official release :shock: ... it will be good ;) ... and you will recognise some of the people mentioned ...

Very nice. :D Yeah, I've already leafed through it and it seems swish. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Wehey! I've lost 14 whooole kilo's in the last few months! I don't own a scales at home so I only get to find these things out when I go to the doctor :oops: But go me :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Wehey! I've lost 14 whooole kilo's in the last few months! I don't own a scales at home so I only get to find these things out when I go to the doctor :oops: But go me :D

Well done Jenny. I keep promising I'm going to start eating healthier ... I should really get on with that :oops:
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Well done Jenny. I keep promising I'm going to start eating healthier ... I should really get on with that :oops:

Don't we all :lol:
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Wehey!! i hit a wall at about 7 or 8 kilos lost. slowly chipping away at it, but the beer consumption at that stage of the year is not going to help
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    Impressed Jenny!! :D

Can't seem to shake this crap sore throat/cough/headache thing.... besides chopping my head off, any suggestions?

G had a really hard time making a list of 'requests' for the DJ for her party. Every time she listed something it was 'this is crap but most people like it'..... :mrgreen: Learning to please the masses, she is! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:

depends... what if its a basketball tournament?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah Jason's book arrived yesterday, started it last night and I so want the Gorge boot now after the first few pages :roll:

Jen congrats...we'll have to make a new vid to go with your new bod 8-)

So who have we got in for the Edinburgh trip???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Me and that's all that matters :mrgreen: :P

ok Emma, Dunk, Mrs Dunk, Chris, Jenny are also definites

btw we are looking at apartments to rent between us ... you and Mrs Al booked into a swanky hotel or do you want to join the apartment sharing?? ... more importantly have you advised her about the rest of us yet?

Looks like I may be adding Terrorvision on the Sunday night in Glasgow to my itinerary 8-)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I have told her yes :)

Hotel will be our destination not u lot :lol:

So we've got a massive crew ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    So we've got a massive crew ;)

We'll have us a grand laugh... :thumbup:

i also might want to stroke your manly chest.... again...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.