Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    if you want to try it i'd probably recommend something like Ubuntu because it seems better than others at things like picking up wireless devices. it's supposed to be easy to install and manage if you're not from a Unix/Linux background. you can download it and run it from a CD or memory stick without having to actually install it. :ugeek:

i might actually try this the muthafucking JRD... i've just spent 15 minutes reading about it and it seems to be highly rated by lots of spotty virgins so it must be good... i bet Brisk uses it! ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ubuntu would be the way to go alright! Just make a bootable Ubuntu CD and you can try it out :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    is it muchos faster? I'll give it a shot i reckons
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NgpMIQjD1c

Here's a vid of a bunch of lads faffing about in Cork dancing to RVM... see if you can spot me :D

dunkman wrote:
    is it muchos faster? I'll give it a shot i reckons
    Haven't used it in years tbh, I cannae really remember but I did find the CD there last week whilst having a clearout!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    as Jenny said, download it and burn it to CD and just run it from that to have a look at it without having to actually install it on your machine. obviously running it from a CD won't be as fast as if you did install it properly... :ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    aww rita that is big pants ! grr

yay i'm home and dont have to read u all on the very slow not so great iphone app ! i cant get the pit on safari :?

oh dear i'm having a big myles kennedy crush eeek ! mali agreed his is sexy and followed through by saying he was the love child of eddie vedder & johnny depp ! :lol::lol: i think shes right !

http://img.interia.pl/rozrywka/nimg/l/g ... 884318.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    V V wrote:
    I'm with souie on the techie front

Al that's ACE about the kids best of luck.

the sad thing is that i am a geek :ugeek: :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :lol:

BTW ladies (lets pretend the boys dont look !)

did you see this ?? and if you've seen more plz share the link with me ! *swoon & buckles*

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5950&p=3272909#p3272909
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank you V for bringing us back to the important things in life :mrgreen:

Pumpkin carving this morning!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cheers jrd/jen, I have been running linux for a few months now on the pc but dont really use it that often (as I just bring home the work laptop) but my issue is that I bought a wireless reciever for the pc that is compatiable with linux but you have to build programmes and shit like that and I dont know how to do it, any ideas??

Dunk linux is pretty cool but the only problem is that you cant run itunes on it, which is a major pain in the who if you have an iphone or ipod :x

Went to see Gemma Hayes on Friday night, mrs al's birthday present to me, including being driven to and from the gig, gig was amazing, Al had a skinful and then drunkenly cornered Gemma after the gig :oops: , mrs al went to the bar, turned round and I was gone, she came back and saw me and sent me a text while I was chatting with Gemma proclaiming "YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT", was trying to be cool as fuck but I was hammered :lol: Gemma was cool as ever about it though ;)

Goin in to, hopefully, get me tattoo finished tomorrow, am really hoping it'll be done tomorrow :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Finally ventured out yesterday after the old wisdom teeth removal. Glad it's something you can only go through once :shock: ... went to Jason's book launch party :mrgreen:

Dunkles get around to accepting the invitation to the Edinburgh shindig would ya so we can start organising :twisted:

Al glad you had a great birthday night out :D ... Mrs Al is right though SLUT! :twisted: ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Good to know it's 'business as usual' for you Pippa!

Al... SLUT! You are lucky that Mrs. Al thought of such a prezzie for you!

G and Rob pumpkin carving... I think I'll leave it to them... :mrgreen: Got 4 pumpkins but only carving one. Will cook the others for future pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin & spice loaf!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    chime wrote:
    Finally ventured out yesterday after the old wisdom teeth removal. Glad it's something you can only go through once :shock: ... went to Jason's book launch party :mrgreen:

Dunkles get around to accepting the invitation to the Edinburgh shindig would ya so we can start organising :twisted:

Al glad you had a great birthday night out :D ... Mrs Al is right though SLUT! :twisted: ;)

I just purchased a copy of Jasons book, looking forward to hit arriving. 8-)

I most certainly not a SLUT, I was only making small talk with a wonderfully talented, beautiful young lady :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    Al... SLUT! You are lucky that Mrs. Al thought of such a prezzie for you!

NOT A SLUT :roll: :lolno: :wtf: :think:

It was a great pressie. Am taking poppa al to see Roberto Planto tomorrow night for his birthday present, looking forward to it. Havent listened to Band of Joy in full yet. Poppa al doesnt seem overly enamoured with it but it'll be a great gig all the same.

Kings of Leon for Slane next year....oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :
    NOT A SLUT :roll: :lolno: :wtf: :think:

It was a great pressie. Am taking poppa al to see Roberto Planto tomorrow night for his birthday present, looking forward to it. Havent listened to Band of Joy in full yet. Poppa al doesnt seem overly enamoured with it but it'll be a great gig all the same.

Kings of Leon for Slane next year....oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are, my darlin'! :mrgreen: Plant and Band of Joy was fantastic! I'm sure Poppa will enjoy it. I haven't got anything lined up for the future. Waiting on Slash, Soundgarden and the Foos. Oh.. and obviously looking forward to The Rite premiere night in London!
  • Options
    Oogie Boogie
    P1120155.jpg?t=1288538552
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Happy Halloween all!!

Had a party for Martha today, she's 1 tomorrow!! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Hi Dave! Hi all!

Happy Birthday lil' Martha :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hello everyone!

How bad is it that I just recognised a My Chemical Romance song (that I hadn't heard before) by the singer's voice alone? :think: Eh, I guess my sis would be proud of me.

Hope everyone had a spooktastic Hallowe'en. :) We don't really do it here, but it's nice to spy on people's Facebook pictures. :lol:

Happy birthday to lil' Martha! :D A year already? Then again, I still can't believe it's November already. :shock:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    First day back in work after a week off... this is depressing :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chime wrote:

i havent got one :( if i look in events there is nowt there?!?! is that the right place?

also could you remind of the date again Pip? cos TLodge had them on super cheap the other day for March!!

@ Al... you are a slut.. i know this because you are constantly cheating on me :(

@Ukdave... hi dave... wow! 1 year old already?!?!? thats amazing... time does indeed fly.
  • Options
    Dunk it has you as 'awaiting reply' ... Jenny set up the event awhile ago :?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Dunk it has you as 'awaiting reply' ... Jenny set up the event awhile ago :?

I'm on to it now... Jenny has made me administrator.... POWER!!!!

Jill is looking in to city apartments which can sleep 6 as the costs are much better for peeps... :)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Oogie Boogie
    P1120155.jpg?t=1288538552

that is bloody brilliant!!! :D
  • Options
    Yeys 8-) Tis all turning out nicely! I'll hopefully be making it a roadtrip too, I am quite excited!

ETA - shall we extend the invite to the Euro Crew?! (If you say no, they'll never know cos I'm sure none of them venture in here :lol: )
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yeys 8-) Tis all turning out nicely! I'll hopefully be making it a roadtrip too, I am quite excited!

ETA - shall we extend the invite to the Euro Crew?! (If you say no, they'll never know cos I'm sure none of them venture in here :lol: )

oh aye... i invited claireack and some others via facebook... but might be an idea to invite the Euro crew... the more people who can come the better...

you can do an awesome roadtrip from Pippa's folks though Jenny... go right across the country and then get the ferry home!
  • Options
    I wanna be an admin :evil: ... throws toys

Glad you managed to find it Dunkleton!
  • Options
    chime wrote:

Jeeez... :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

Jeeez... :lol:

:oops: carefully picks up toys ... I was only joking :shock: ... kinda :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Who the feck is Allen?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!