Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    bridge school this wkend ?? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Emmi I'm still not happy with this living in sun but I suppose I'll just have to!

Well, you should be over the fricking moon about this, bro. :evil: :P

Course I am sweetheart ;)

Good man jrd keep her lit :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Just got my first gig ticket for next year :shock: Happy Days!!! :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:

Oh? Who you seeing? :)

We already have tickets for Rob Zombie in Feb and The Levellers in March next year :mrgreen: (I say 'we' but Dave doens't have a ticket for Rob Zombie, he didn't want to go :roll: :( )

Unless MMJ tour, that's it for us next year :(

Morning all! :mrgreen: :wave:

God I don't visit here enough these days... I'm just so busy at work, I don't get chance to slack off anymore :(

It's not that I don't love you all; Chime, Rita, Dunky, Emmi, Al, V, Jen, Soupy, Dimi... :mrgreen:

I merely tolerate you, jrd.

;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Fair... in the national interest..... big society.... we're all in this together.... I hear those words one more time, I scream!!!!!

'morning all :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chime wrote:

Ray Lamontagne - and I always manage to grab a good seat in his presale (hopes she hasn't jinxed herself for next time) ... this time 2nd row!

Morning all!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i hear u rita !

my children and myself are on the guest list next week for Alterbridge yay Kids are nutty about them i do like em too and quite happy to watch myles kennedy strut about the stage all hot n sexy :P

but b4 that we're off to the yurt in cornwall for 4 days Love it down there.

Sian you need to get ur slack on ! :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    my children and myself are on the guest list next week for Alterbridge yay Kids are nutty about them i do like em too and quite happy to watch myles kennedy strut about the stage all hot n sexy :P

ooOOoo...... Can I be Mali for the evening????? Please????? I'll watch Myles strut his stuff anytime! Can't wait for Slash (and him!) to play London!

Take warm stuff for the Yurt! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Just got Ray's new album today for my (birthday...hint hint ;) ) from the girls. I got the text about the presale for his Dublin gig in the Olympia...Yeahhhhhh shout me and mrs al and then we looked at the date..4th March...THE DAY WE FLY TO EDINBURGH :x must look and see if he's playing near that weekend.

Right folk-arinos...drum roll please...the 1st official trailer of The Rite...dum dum dum!!!!

Keep an eye out for lil bro, you might miss him (or maybe not ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKURxqc6nE4
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Well, you should be over the fricking moon about this, bro. :evil: :P

Course I am sweetheart ;)

8-)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right folk-arinos...drum roll please...the 1st official trailer of The Rite...dum dum dum!!!!

Ooh! Looks pretty good, I must say. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Lil' bro!!! No way to miss him. Looking good :mrgreen: So.... we're all invited to the premiere in London, posh seats, drinks and all? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just got Ray's new album today for my (birthday...hint hint ;) ) from the girls. I got the text about the presale for his Dublin gig in the Olympia...Yeahhhhhh shout me and mrs al and then we looked at the date..4th March...THE DAY WE FLY TO EDINBURGH :x must look and see if he's playing near that weekend.

I'm going to the first London gig (Feb 21st) should you need a short trip to London before your trip to Edinburgh ;)

Trailer looking good ... although I did have to turn the volume down as I got funny looks from around the office :oops: ... tell lil bro he got me in trouble :twisted:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Wow Alfred, looks well awesome! He even got rid of the Drog accent an' all... tote proud!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Trailer looking good ... although I did have to turn the volume down as I got funny looks from around the office :oops: ... tell lil bro he got me in trouble :twisted:

I anticipated that and turned to mute! :lol:
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Al :wave:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Trailor looks great. Well done Colin!!! :P
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    chime wrote:

We already have tickets for Rob Zombie in Feb and The Levellers in March next year :mrgreen: (I say 'we' but Dave doens't have a ticket for Rob Zombie, he didn't want to go :roll: :( )

Unless MMJ tour, that's it for us next year :(

Morning all! :mrgreen: :wave:

God I don't visit here enough these days... I'm just so busy at work, I don't get chance to slack off anymore :(

It's not that I don't love you all; Chime, Rita, Dunky, Emmi, Al, V, Jen, Soupy, Dimi... :mrgreen:

;)
    Ahhhh... shunned twice... the shame :shock: :cry:

You've all either forgotten me... or...................... I'M INVISIBLE :shock: :P

Congrats to lil bro Al, it looks good... might just have to go and see it!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    'morning my lovelies.

Looks like the mouse definitely got away - no half eaten one anywhere this morning! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    "The Queen is set to become one of the wealthiest crowned heads in Europe after the future of the British monarchy was secured in a historic deal with the Government that will give the House of Windsor a share of the £210m profits from government estates relinquished by George III.

The Civil List and the parliamentary system for funding the head of state are to be abolished, and from 2013, the Queen will receive her funding directly from the Crown Estate, which owns £6bn of British land and business. The deal means the Queen, and her successors, will not have to dip into her private wealth to help fund her crumbling palaces and staff wages, reducing financial concerns for Prince Charles when he ascends the throne, and potentially leaving him with a vast income.

Good to know that the government is investing in Queenie and that her and her descendants are well taken care of. As the royal family reliquished the estates (and therefore no longer belong to the family), why don't government use those profits for OUR kids and their future?

Rant over (for the moment).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Happy Birthday to all!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    'morning lovelies. Woken up early on this quiet Saturday morning (without G) by the postie....

From 10C news e-mail.... "Matt Cameron's other band Soundgarden :mrgreen: Made me smile... Soundgarden like a side project :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Iii don't think I've done a frdrink y post in here in fklippin monthsl! I heope yer harrr stayi8n tote wawweesome! Tote lollerskates!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    you had a good night then Jen :lol:
    i slept nearly 12 hours last night :D twas grand, i needed it to get rid of this fecking stuffy nose!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Jenny had a good Saturday night! :mrgreen:

'morning all.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.
    She must have met up with the ex!! ;)

Cheers for the responses to the trailer, very exciting!
    :D

Cheers for the happy birthday pat ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Belated Happy Birthday ;) hope you had a good one. That's what you get for hiding it from fb :P

... and Jenny hope you're feeling OK today.
  • Options
    It was your birthday alphonse :o :shock: Didn't know. Happy, happy belated one! xxxx

I need Guitar Hero III for the Wii but the NTSC one (I have an american Wii) - impossible to find in the UK!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

'morning all.
    She must have met up with the ex!! ;)

Cheers for the responses to the trailer, very exciting!
    :D

Cheers for the happy birthday pat ;)

Sshhhhhhh..... don't tell them my name!! :P
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

;)

:wave:

*kisses*

:ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Iii don't think I've done a frdrink y post in here in fklippin monthsl! I heope yer harrr stayi8n tote wawweesome! Tote lollerskates!

class post!! :lol:
    might have to cut that one out and keep it!

happy birthday Al. now can you get us all free tickets to lil brother's film when it opens ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?