Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    BTW i'm bit twitchy as in a really big BD show tomorrow in proper theater on all that along side international famious dancers :shock: :shock: EEeeekkkkk so wish me luck ! :? :? THANKS XXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Very exciting V! New costume for that?
    redrock wrote:
    Very exciting V! New costume for that?

yep :roll: :lol: sewing n dancing like mad for next 12 hrs ! hahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    We'll need pic/vids!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Light Years!! :shock:

i'm usually a 'music first then listen to the lyrics' sort of person and the music of Light Years does absolutely nothing for me. if i'm going to have a bathroom break then that's my song. nice words, shame about the music... :oops:

V - i should sue you for blatant plagiarism! :twisted: but seeing as you showed such good taste in picking who to C&P i won't... ;) Good luck for tomorrow! 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Today has been an odd day and my doctor has scared me a bit :?

:( Are you OK? Or is it the 'stop drinking/smoking/eating/taking drugs' talk?

I'm ok for now :) Kinda the latter, just need to be careful now! I can still have vodka though 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I'm ok for now :) Kinda the latter, just need to be careful now! I can still have vodka though 8-)

well drugs are for fools... which is why i take them also.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I don't do drugs :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Well... they all have a tendency to scare you and try to get you into a healthy lifestyle!

Not sure if I said, but badges have been ordered!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks Rita :D

There is some crap posted around here sometimes ... but if you haven't read it this thread shows there are some good people around viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131374
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Pippa... read that thread... it's really sweet that someone got the note to Ed.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Now just to wait and see if anything happens at Newark.

Ed must of wondered what was going on when someone started throwing shoes at him again :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Best of luck V :)

me and me eldest were rockin out to unplugged DVD this evening and thought eddie Bedder looks so funny dancing and Jeffs hat looked silly then she started copying eddie during porch by doin a superman and climbing onto of the nest of tables...I nearly wet meself!

I could handle seeing jeremy in Dublin :D
    I need a coffee!
    She speaks the truth.

I would love to hear Jeremy live.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    EVERYONE knows that the Dublin gig is going to be the best!
    Bring on June 22nd!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    On page two :o:o:o

'morning all! Friday!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Morning all!

Our office is going to be on the radio next week... we're doing a quiz and i'm team captain :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    ooOOoo Sian is going to be on the radio!!!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    redrock wrote:

I am.... and i'm so nervous I have butterflies :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:

I am.... and i'm so nervous I have butterflies :oops:

You love it! ;)

Have to take the youngest to the docs this am. I took her into the pharmacy last week as she seems to have a slight bit of excema (?sp). I was given a cortizon cream that seemed to work really well but her temp has been up a couple of times the last couple of days and came up in a rash this mornin. We checked the cream small print.."do not give to under 12's without strict medical supervision"!! Unfuckinreal!

She in great form tho :)
    I need a coffee!
    Al.. lil' ones get all kinds of viral rashes that are nothing. Hope she's feeling OK!
    redrock wrote:
    Al.. lil' ones get all kinds of viral rashes that are nothing. Hope she's feeling OK!

very true. if she does have a touch of excema (which lots of us do when young) get some nice herbal cream (dont want steroid stuff to thin the skin) and keep her off the dairy ~ it works well on herbie and as soon as he drinks milk "bang" itchy arms. hope all goes well.

OOOOO Sian ! :mrgreen:

thank for the GL xxx
    Slash is playing Dublin when I'm on my travels on the mainland - would've been great to see him in Vicar St, tis a nice small venue :?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Slash is playing Dublin :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

The bugger is playing Manchester but not London. :evil:
    He's playing a nice few dates around Europe, but he'll be in the opposite side to the continent to me at the time - I bet he did that on purpose!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    He's doing a number of festivals. I want to see him in a venue. So does my daughter!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

very true. if she does have a touch of excema (which lots of us do when young) get some nice herbal cream (dont want steroid stuff to thin the skin) and keep her off the dairy ~ it works well on herbie and as soon as he drinks milk "bang" itchy arms. hope all goes well.

indeed, go easy on the cortisone cream, especially if you use it on the face, as it thins the skin if used too much. we've got some of that and a raft of other 'emollients' for the mini-me when he has outbreaks of exzema... :(
    no 'erbal ones though... you got any that you'd recommend V ?

everyone heard about the 'Bristow Shit' ?? :o:o :shock: :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

I could trawl through the threads or you could just tell me here, right now - same me time and effort!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

no.. but i did hear about the 'John Lowe crap' and the 'Phil The Power Taylor diarrhea' incident
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    indeed, go easy on the cortisone cream, especially if you use it on the face, as it thins the skin if used too much. we've got some of that and a raft of other 'emollients' for the mini-me when he has outbreaks of exzema... :(
    no 'erbal ones though... you got any that you'd recommend V ?

I went to a Herbalist and they mixed me a tiny pot of amazing cream that works really fast, sorry its not an over the counter job but its GREAT.

Bristow Shit
    plz Enlighten us ??