Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I have a spare for Belfast and London!
    GetALife wrote:
    GetALife wrote:
    Alright guys...after the Belfast show and a few beers (til 1am when pub's are closing ^^) I will depart to Dublin airport at night, where my plane leaves at 9am...busses are going out every hour from Belfast, so I'd probably take the one at 1 or 2am...anyone with me hangin around at Dublin city and/or airport and have a few beer more? :mrgreen:

Anyone? ^^

Pubs aren't open that late in Dublin on a Wednesday night! Latest you'll find is 2.30, and I'll be pretty shattered after the previous 3 days and a 2 hour drive back to Dublin :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    redrock wrote:
    Guys... this may sound weird but I have a spare wheelchair + companion ticket for Dublin if anyone knows anyone disabled who could benefit from it. Let me know.

i know this may seem a wee bit mean, but do they check if your in a wheel chair or if you turn up in a wheel chair and with a companion do they bother??
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    satansbed wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Guys... this may sound weird but I have a spare wheelchair + companion ticket for Dublin if anyone knows anyone disabled who could benefit from it. Let me know.

i know this may seem a wee bit mean, but do they check if your in a wheel chair or if you turn up in a wheel chair and with a companion do they bother??[/quote

Don't even think about it. Really don't know if they check or not, I would think not. But if I can't get rid of it......
    Adam Boulton getting very cranky today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY3WVRn ... r_embedded :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Also, this would make an AWESOME London badge!

http://media.threadless.com//product/2233/zoom.gif

From Threadless.com!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

From Threadless.com!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

From Threadless.com!

that's cool... I did one like it for last year, but i cant find it on flickr... think it's on my work comp.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:

Whats the deal Rita...you not coming now :? :?:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

From Threadless.com!

that's cool... I did one like it for last year, but i cant find it on flickr... think it's on my work comp.

Dunk me thinks we need to do a special LIMITED LIMITED Ed for the Ireland & UK tour, would one be up for it???
    I need a coffee!
    dude, I think young Jenners was on the case?! 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    no majority but they'll still have the power... Clegg will side with them.

Brown needs to step down and then David Milliband will take up the reigns.

oh and the lottery numbers for saturday are 4, 15, 22, 24,34, 48

:thumbup:

i'm wrong on the lottery but i was kinda close with the politics :lol::lol: not that it was hard to guess Brown would resign.
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Whats the deal Rita...you not coming now :? :?:

I am darlin'. I got better seats so I have those tix extra.

Jenny?Dunk/Al.... YES... we do need a 'special' badge!!!!! It was talked about a while back....

'mornig all. I think I will need a bucket full of coffee this morning...
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Morning all

Please read (re Euro badges):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131442

(although most of you fit into the 'friends' category and i'll have your badges :D )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    redrock wrote:
    I am darlin'. I got better seats so I have those tix extra.

Jenny?Dunk/Al.... YES... we do need a 'special' badge!!!!! It was talked about a while back....

'mornig all. I think I will need a bucket full of coffee this morning...

I'll leave it to the others my dear... I'm only doing London and as promised I'll be bringing down all my own badges and the spare badges I have to hand over to whoever needs them... in fact, once I get into me wee cupboard under the stairs and find the extra buggers I'll let you guys know what I have and then you can claim what you maybes need?
    Yay London badge!

Yay Dublin badge (to be sorted out!)!

Yay Sian that will keep a badge for me in her pocket!!!

xxxxx
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    redrock wrote:
    Yay London badge!

xxxxx

I will indeed darling! You're name is on 'the list' ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    redrock wrote:
    Yay London badge!

xxxxx

oops Rita... I meant i was only doing London as in it's the only show I'm doing... I'm not doing any badges for it. :oops: :oops:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    wooooooo badgers :oops: sorry badges
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dunkman wrote:
    oops Rita... I meant i was only doing London as in it's the only show I'm doing... I'm not doing any badges for it. :oops: :oops:

:( You had a cool design....
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

:( You had a cool design....

you have photoshop.. i'm pretty sure if you got cracking you could come up with something radder than a rad factory. ;)
    I ain't making a badge for the queen!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I ain't making a badge for the queen!

well they're not just for JRD... others want them too!!!
    Wow, awesome image of JRD in a dress and crown! :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    Those going to the O2 in june, check out this Kasabian video filmed live at the O2 Dublin recently. What a cool venue when the crowd go mental!!!
    Pj will rock Dublin more than KASABIAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOiP5XE2cKI

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    June 22 not that far off....if anyone hears of 2 extras that aren't going for millions can you let me know - or point me to where I should start paying attention or put my name out to have a chance of getting some if they come up.

Would be very much appreciated - Liz :)
    BADGES!!!! If you guys send me a design for Dublin and one for London, I'll get them done. There were loads of lovely ideas from the crew..... I just need one for each.

Found these sites: http://www.badgesforbands.com/prices-25mmbadges.html and http://www.awesomemerchandise.com/25mm- ... s-p-4.html. They seem cheap enough though you may know others.

Get it sorted quickly so I can get the badges on time! I'll PM my e-mail to those who offer their designs.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Red badgesforbands is the one we've used for all the others I think ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Thanks Pippa... now I need the designs. I know Dunk had one, so did Jenny and I'm sure others.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hey you, one and all. Been a while since I've said anything around here. :think: :P

I have been reading though, and it's good to see yous are all more or less good. :)

What's new with me? Been stressing an awful lot lately. :think: I've very little money, very little work, I've got four weeks of holidays in the summer (which is nice but doesn't really pay very much :P ), I've applied to a school so might be moving at the end of summer, that is if I find a place to move to, Dave's moving here hopefully by July but it's a pain trying to find a place to live (damn Helsinki, even the shittiest flats cost bazillions a month) and then there's that damn ash cloud looming in the back of my mind constantly.. *giggles nervously* Gotta keep reminding myself that I'm the kind of person who believes things always work out, cause I keep freaking out about this all. :lol:

Also, in the subject of Dave (my boyfriend, yes), there seems to be a lotta people of that name mucking about. :mrgreen: So I might start calling him Kirk on here. :P That's what most people call him anyway.

I guess that's all the most important stuff. 8-)

I can't believe it's May already! And it was even kind of warm today! Fingers weren't freezing. *does a little dance*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    no majority but they'll still have the power... Clegg will side with them.

Brown needs to step down and then David Milliband will take up the reigns.

oh and the lottery numbers for saturday are 4, 15, 22, 24,34, 48

:thumbup:

ok.. the day after the election i predicted this... If miliband wins labour leadership... well i'm putting on those numbers!

obviously i had inside info working for the government and all! ;) :shh: :shifty: :silent: ;)