Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thank fuck for that, now I don't have to listen to that whingy fake Aussie voice ;)

Jen stoney would be proud of your drunken postings :lol:

another superb setlist last night...man I'm excited :D

was just thinking this mornin, there has been some amount of history for all of us since this thread began over 4 years ago...I was wonderin what have been the major things to happen to us all since we've been posting here?

Jesus I've changes jobs, got married, had another kid...oh and seen pj every year since then :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning!

Well, for me, I finished college. Started working properly 2 months later and have been with the same company since. Popped my PJ cherry and have travelled lots to see them every year since which is awesome and met some fantastic people along the way. Acquired a few extra nieces and nephews that tote rock! Fell in and out of love a few times and have had uncountable hair colour changes!

Overall, quite a boring life!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning!

Well, for me, I finished college. Started working properly 2 months later and have been with the same company since. Popped my PJ cherry and have travelled lots to see them every year since which is awesome and met some fantastic people along the way. Acquired a few extra nieces and nephews that tote rock! Fell in and out of love a few times and have had uncountable hair colour changes!

Overall, quite a boring life!
    what do u mean morning????im waiting u here so many hours.. :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My life was completely turned around but I make the best of it. I'm still having loads of fun with you guys. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry, I was sleeping off a hangover, and it worked!

Actually, no, I'm not sorry :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I'm sorry, I was sleeping off a hangover, and it worked!

Actually, no, I'm not sorry :lol:
    :roll:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lUj9zWwop8
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    What happened to the weather???

Did one of you plan a bbq that made the sun go and hide?? :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    We had plans to go along the river and sit and have drinks in the sun..... well.... we watched the Grand Prix and Rob is cleaning the fish tank. So much for watching the duckies!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chime wrote:
    What happened to the weather???

Did one of you plan a bbq that made the sun go and hide?? :evil:

Want some sun? Come on over to Finland. :P

It's gorgeous outside, and I'm at work. And normally, you know how you'll walk into a store or something on a hot day and the fresh cool air hits you? No such luck with this place. :roll: It's just as hot in here (if not hotter) than outside, but there's less fresh air. Hooray!

Ah well, I have a book, that'll take my mind off things. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Dublin Airport is closed again today... :yawn:

I'm off to London on Friday, I don't mind getting stranded there but I'd like to be able to get there! 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    What you over for next weekend Jenny??

It even rained today ggggrrrrrrrr :evil: I still insisted on wearing a summer dress 8-) ... I will not give in :P
    I'm off to see Anathema in Islington Academy on Friday. Cannae flippin' wait as they'd be in my top 5 favouritist bands. The rest of the weekend was supposed to be a shopping-type thing as my sister was to come with, but her husband got called to do some more army work abroad so she has to stay with the kids. So, I'll be pissin' about till Sunday afternoon if you happen to be around :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    redrock wrote:
    We had plans to go along the river and sit and have drinks in the sun..... well.... we watched the Grand Prix and Rob is cleaning the fish tank. So much for watching the duckies!
    Which river? i noticed you went to Kingston the other week....
    Thames. We were planning to go to Richmond. I live Twickenham area, so Richmond and Kingston are sort of 'local'.
    redrock wrote:
    Thames. We were planning to go to Richmond. I live in Twickenham, so Richmond and Kingston are sort of 'local'.
    Ok i am in Surbiton ;) If you come this waY :D give us a shout
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Was chattin to lil bro today.... I may have mentioned it before but not only did he get the actin talent and looks in the family...
    never was a truer word spoken/typed...
    Thank fuck for me personality and brains hahaha!!! :lol:
    ...and never was a totally wrong thing ever spoken/typed...!!! :D8-)

...love you really, Al (in a non-you've-dropped-the-soap-way) :lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Thames. We were planning to go to Richmond. I live Twickenham area, so Richmond and Kingston are sort of 'local'.

brrr... didn't get up 'til after 11:00 today (Sunday's my lie-in 8-) ) so if it was sunny today i wouldn't know... got grey and windy and then it wazzed down ... we need the wind to switch round to the south-west then it'll warm up AND blow all that nasty Icelandic gunge up to the North Pole...

...off on hols at half-term to visit friends in Italy so the dust cloud had better disappear!!!! :? :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    'morning all. Another Monday.. but at least it brings us one Monday closer to the gigs!!!
    Morning Rita!! :)
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Morning all.

5 weeks today :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    I should be around :D

You have my number Miss Jennington??
    chime wrote:
    I should be around :D

You have my number Miss Jennington??

YEY :D

I certainly do, assuming you haven't changed it in the last few months.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    anyone know how to lose 1.5 stones in about 7 weeks? other than becoming a junkie I can't be arsed with eating lettuce and mung beans for 49 days. :(

of course the 40 pints of real ale I made yesterday won't help matters :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Do your kids have a trampoline?? Most kids seem to have them these days :P

I was reading in the paper the other day that 10 minutes on a trampoline is equivalent to 30 minutes jogging :mrgreen:

Didn't Al manage to lose too much weight recently? ... you should ask him ... but apologies in advance as although I don't think it involved mung beans I think the answer may be exercise :o :shock:

ps Jenny I've had the same number for 10 years :oops:
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Well a good sunny afternoon to you all from Belgium ha ha ha ... :lol:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    Read about this kid in the Metro this morning ... awesome :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJG9Tol1 ... _embedded#
    dunkman wrote:
    anyone know how to lose 1.5 stones in about 7 weeks? other than becoming a junkie I can't be arsed with eating lettuce and mung beans for 49 days. :(
    Yeah get a job in Newcastle and walk/jog to work.
    of course the 40 pints of real ale I made yesterday won't help matters :lol:
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    So are most people from here going to Dublin, Belfast & London??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    So are most people from here going to Dublin, Belfast & London??

Icelandic volcano clouds permitting... :shock:
    Stunning setlist from Boston last night... we need us one of those please! I'd love to hear Sad :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!