Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chime wrote:
    Busy day Dunk ;)

it was either that or make a new avatar in which i request Al Qaeda to blow up Blackpool. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Busy day Dunk ;)

it was either that or make a new avatar in which i request Al Qaeda to blow up Blackpool. :thumbup:

but i thought ya was gonna go there on holiday
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    but i thought ya was gonna go there on holiday

ssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

i have to go there to ensure its easy to blow up!!

imagine if I set it on fire??? with all those chip shops and cheap nylon kiss me quick hats the place would be go up like a proper fireball!!! actually it would still look the same only much blacker... a bit like Michael Jackson circa 1989
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    fatal from last night on pearl jam radio!!! :o
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

probably one of my least favourite songs!

i know i'm not supposed to say stuff like that.. but on this thread its amongst friends. :oops: :oops:

I still like it... but i'm not that fussed on Ten era stuff.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I've never listened to Pearl Jam radio ... I'm probably not meant to say stuff like that either ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chime wrote:
    I've never listened to Pearl Jam radio ... I'm probably not meant to say stuff like that either ;) :P

I'm just giving it a go now. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    dunkman wrote:

i know i'm not supposed to say stuff like that.. but on this thread its amongst friends. :oops: :oops:

I shouldn't really be on here while I'm (supposed to be) working, but being the pedantic fucker I am, I can't let that slide.

Dunk, Fatal is Binaural-era

sheesh!

(so it's ok to like it now...)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    chime wrote:

I've listened to it once, but its like listening to iTunes on random but you don't have the ability to skip a song...

pretty much like real radio then. :mrgreen:

but aye... you and me will need to be in the "not meant to say stuff" gang :oops: :oops:
    dunkman wrote:

I shouldn't really be on here while I'm (supposed to be) working, but being the pedantic fucker I am, I can't let that slide.

Dunk, Fatal is Binaural-era

sheesh!

(so it's ok to like it now...)

I know.. i was saying I like it... but I'm not that fussed on Ten era stuff.

:shifty:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    4600634689_9930b09af2_o.jpg

moved background image to show evil shadowy character... namely IrishAl trying to steal Mike McCready's used jock strap

Shall we go for this one? I was wondering if it was too detailed for a small badge, but who cares....

What do you guys think? Or.... we can have our cake and eat it too. Seems we can have two designs. Could get 100 badges - 50 of each and we each get two!!!

Dunk... e-mail me the artwork! I supposed the 'outer' bit will be turned in under the button... Do you need to resize the text a bit so it doesn't touch the borders? What about the shadowy Al... does he need to be moved a tiny bit so he doesn't get lost? I don't know, I've never had badges made!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

since we're admitting things we shouldn't... :shock:

- i've not listened to PJ radio yet
    - i too find the whole dress sense of 10-era PJ slightly embarrassing
    - though i do like the 10-era music
    - i like Fatal
    - i really, REALLY don't like Lightyears! :o (there, i've said it, and i feel sooooooo much better now, like a large weight's been lifted from my shoulders)

and i second Dunk's plan to blow up Blackpool, the football ground at least... :x
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    ...and now i'm going for a beer.
    on a wednesday.
    how... sordid... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    - i too find the whole dress sense of 10-era PJ slightly embarrassing
    - though i do like the 10-era music
    - i like Fatal
    - i really, REALLY don't like Lightyears! :o (there, i've said it, and i feel sooooooo much better now, like a large weight's been lifted from my shoulders)

and i second Dunk's plan to blow up Blackpool, the football ground at least... :x

Light Years!! :shock:

although i find 10-era dress sense not slightly embarrassing but more mortally embarrassing. :oops: :oops:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    While we're revealing information... I don't know what a tracker mortgage is!

Today has been an odd day and my doctor has scared me a bit :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    dunkman wrote:
    4600617913_70111171ab_o.jpg

That's a freakin cool pic!
    Jennytree wrote:

Today has been an odd day and my doctor has scared me a bit :?

:( Are you OK? Or is it the 'stop drinking/smoking/eating/taking drugs' talk?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I would be honoured to make it onto a badge :)

right admitting time (well done Jen by the way), I am praying for no nothing ad it seems, thumping my way or slieght of hand in Dublin or Belfast...not good live at all, complete mood killers!

I love ten era music, best the band did IMO :D
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Irish Al wrote:
    I would be honoured to make it onto a badge :)

right admitting time (well done Jen by the way), I am praying for no nothing ad it seems, thumping my way or slieght of hand in Dublin or Belfast...not good live at all, complete mood killers!

I love ten era music, best the band did IMO :D

nothing as it seems would be great but yes ten ten songs would be ten times better!

Hoping for oceans or release as openers...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    ... along with Wash and it would be perfect!!!!!

'morning all!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

'morning all!
    in my tree,Ghost,even better!!
    morning early birds!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

In my tree...

now that would be amazing

ok who's gettin excited? How many days is it now?

'morning all!
    in my tree,Ghost,even better!!
    morning early birds!!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    If no one comes up with something else completely mind blowing by tomorrow, shall we go with Banksy then? Take an executive decision here?

Though Sherlock is so London!

4600617913_70111171ab_o.jpg

i like it :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Getting both made :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Getting both made :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    :thumbup: :wave: :mrgreen::D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    OOOOooooOOOooHHHHH me likey the Sherlock Holmes badge! :mrgreen:

Morning all :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning Flying visit ! Love the Sherlock badge and the Banks one (reminds me must take pic of Banky where I wk its where he started bless him)
    Save me badges plz beautiful people ! and i might need a phone call for Wash, Oceans, unthought known !!! :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hello your pinkness! If I received the badges in time for Rage, I'll give them to you then.

If we get those songs, you will hear them too!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

since we're admitting things we shouldn't... :shock:

- i too find the whole dress sense of 10-era PJ VERY SEXY ON MEN
    - though i do LOVE the 10-era music
    - i dont mind Fatal

Blackpool, its the worst place I've ever been to but slightly intriguing:x mostly due to that mad TV program ~ what was it called ? very twisted dark comedy ?

thanks to jrd for letting me C&P his post ! hahahaha

OOOoooOOOOo Rita my Angel !!! XXXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!