Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chelsea48 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    anyone know how to lose 1.5 stones in about 7 weeks? other than becoming a junkie I can't be arsed with eating lettuce and mung beans for 49 days. :(
    Yeah get a job in Newcastle and walk/jog to work.
    of course the 40 pints of real ale I made yesterday won't help matters :lol:

good idea... hopefully there is a job in Newcastle which requires someone to fuck up quotes... or is that your job? ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:
    Stunning setlist from Boston last night... we need us one of those please! I'd love to hear Sad :(

Sad is a great song alright. I'm praying for a bit of "Satan's bed" for a least one of the three show I go to.

Im a bit nervous about this ash cloud alright. If PJam make it over I'll at least get 2 shows.

3 gigs to go...
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    Stunning setlist from Boston last night... we need us one of those please! I'd love to hear Sad :(

Sad is a great song alright. I'm praying for a bit of "Satan's bed" for a least one of the three show I go to.

Im a bit nervous about this ash cloud alright. If PJam make it over I'll at least get 2 shows.

3 gigs to go...

If the cloud doesn't feck off, then I'm getting the ferry and bringing my lovely li'l car on a roadtrip!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I guess I could handle hearing Sad again ... although I hear it everyday (ringtone :P)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    I guess I could handle hearing Sad again ... although I hear it everyday (ringtone :P)

Mine too!!! :o :shock: For my 'general' ringtone!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thanks jrd...fucker ;):lol:

Dunkypoos, right if you wanna lose that amount of weight you gotta stop eating shit/drinking, get out running and to the gym, thats what I did. If you're not a runner already, start off by doing 2 miles, trust me its not as far as you'd think! Do that 3 times a week, putting an extra mile on each week (normally I'd say fortnight but you wanna lose it quickly). Only do it twice a week if you're still playing 5 a side, plus its much easier, one at the weekend and one other evening/lunchtime during the week. Throw in a couple of visits to the gym and roberts the fucker doing your hot aunty ;) :twisted: :D

Theirry, stay positive dudarino, the lads will get here, new flight agreement means that there should less disruption for flights.

Superb set last night :D

Little bro started filming yesterday, about bloody time :P
    I need a coffee!
    All this talk about Jogging, I think I might go for one this evening! Feel like an unfit bastard.
    C'mon Dunk ya big hairy arse.... Lets do it!

I heard you have a great pair of cycling shorts. Niiiiiice!

Boston set was cool last night. I love the Release - Animal combo. Great start.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Irish Al wrote:

Little bro started filming yesterday, about bloody time :P

Are you going to Budapest to visit him in June??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    All this talk about Jogging, I think I might go for one this evening! Feel like an unfit bastard.

No footie for me tonight...mrs Al's birthday :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

I know, did she get my present?? Well its more of a thing you'd wear for her pleasure. ;)

Footie on wed for me. I might try that jogging twice a week and footir on wed. Don't want a big belly and yes..... I do work for a gym ..... how ironic.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Irish Al wrote:

I know, did she get my present?? Well its more of a thing you'd wear for her pleasure. ;)

Footie on wed for me. I might try that jogging twice a week and footir on wed. Don't want a big belly and yes..... I do work for a gym ..... how ironic.

Good man, about time you took my advice :twisted:

This time next year rodders you'll be doing a marathon with me :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    No 8-)
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    So with Ben Harper opening for PJam in Europe I take it we'll see EV doing "under pressure" with him and then Ben Harper coming out for Red Mosquito.
    Niiiice
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    No 8-)

He did try a bit of reverse psychology to persuade me a marathon was a good idea.

My response is similar ;)
    I suppose I should have known who I was talking to with you two..no sense of pushing yourself beyond the norm :P :lol: ....(yes I will take that saucer of milk :twisted: )

I have to admit, the beatles could be supporting PJ and I wouldnt care..I am there for one and one band only....PEARL FUCKIN JAM BABY 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Ah Al you wouldn't want us to change ;)
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    So with Ben Harper opening for PJam in Europe I take it we'll see EV doing "under pressure" with him and then Ben Harper coming out for Red Mosquito.
    Niiiice

as freddie rolls in his grave..ive heard under pressure on youtube..it just dont work.
    Happy Birthday to Mrs. Al. Hope you spoil her Alphonse!

Has lil' bro filmed with Hopkins yet? How's he finding it (only after a day or two :oops: )
    chime wrote:
    Ah Al you wouldn't want us to change ;)

Course I wouldnt :roll: :twisted:
    redrock wrote:
    Happy Birthday to Mrs. Al. Hope you spoil her Alphonse!

Has lil' bro filmed with Hopkins yet? How's he finding it (only after a day or two :oops: )

Sure isnt she spoilt everyday getting to wake up and go to bed avec moi??? :lol:

He certainly has red. His very first scene was with sir anto and apparently sir anto told the director lil bro has a massive future ahead of him, or something like that :shock: Apparently they've been getting on like auld mates (like meself and theirry :lol: ), having breakkie, lunch and dinner together, and supposedly he cant wait to meet me :lol::lol::lol: he's gonna regret that one :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    and supposedly he cant wait to meet me :lol::lol::lol: he's gonna regret that one :lol:

You better call him Sir Anto in person ;) :twisted:
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...and supposedly he cant wait to meet me :lol::lol::lol: he's gonna regret that one :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    and supposedly he cant wait to meet me :lol::lol::lol: he's gonna regret that one :lol:

You better call him Sir Anto in person ;) :twisted:

Abso-fuckin-lutely :twisted:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...and supposedly he cant wait to meet me :lol::lol::lol: he's gonna regret that one :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it possible for a big bro to ruin a lil bros career in one evening???

Well we're gonna find out :lol::lol::lol: :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Is it possible for a big bro to ruin a lil bros career in one evening???

Well we're gonna find out :lol::lol::lol: :twisted:

SABOTAGE!!!

(In a Beastie Boys stylee :twisted: ;) )
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Niiiice

I have never heard/seen that yet! I don't see it working though.
    That is one of my all time favourite songs.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

Hello lovely! How are things in Marina land?
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    redrock wrote:
    Hello lovely! How are things in Marina land?

Hello Rita!! All is well here, starting to get a bit chilly in the morning and in the nights. I am in a major Peter Gabriel and Marillion mood - in spite of all the great shows the Pearl Jam boys are playing. And I am also really looking forward to my trip to France in July (sadly no UK stop this time)

Oh and my bro is getting married in November! :D So that will be a BIG party and lots of yummy food.

How is all with you?
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

-Buru- wrote:

Oh and my bro is getting married in November! :D So that will be a BIG party and lots of yummy food.

:o:D Congratulations to bro!!! xxx

Things are ticking along here. Only 2 PJ gigs for me and also Rage!
    Al... lil' bro does realise that when the film opens in London, he'll have to get us all in for the premiere! So cool for him though. Give him our love!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Niiiice

they'd better do! i need to hear Red Mosquito and much as i'm pretty meh about BH he plays a mean slide geeeetar on RM... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...he's gonna regret that one :lol:

fer feck's sake don't tell him to get down the gym and run 2 miles twice a week as well as play 5-a-side... ;)

...and as for giving up the booze... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?