Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OK.. I couldn't wait, I had to find out what this was all about. Someone took a dump at the venue. Under the seat as well! How did he/she do that????
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    OK.. I couldn't wait, I had to find out what this was all about. Someone took a dump at the venue. Under the seat as well! How did he/she do that????

:o:o :shock: :shock: :? :?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:

How?! I'd be more concerned with WHY?! Jeez... some people just can't be let out...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

How?! I'd be more concerned with WHY?! Jeez... some people just can't be let out...
    ok..im ok with why...i want to know HOW? :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

everyone heard about the 'Bristow Shit' ?? :o:o :shock: :shock:

no.. but i did hear about the 'John Lowe crap' and the 'Phil The Power Taylor diarrhea' incident

funny man... ;)

well, to quote 'lukinforredmosquitos' from page 2 of the Bristow fanview thread
    ok show will never go back to venue went to seat found that someone took a shit under it when i asked for someone to clean it up they sent a guy who just made it worse so when i asked to be moved they moved me 6 row back...

can't have been a human crap... surely...??? :?:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Where the flip IS Bristow anyway? Sounds like something I'd pour on the sunday roast... :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    2 rounds recorded and we're in the lead with 17 points to the other teams 10!!! :D

It'll be on the radio everyday next week between 11:30 and 12:00 on Mercia FM 97.00 or listen online at mercia.co.uk if you fancy having a laugh at my expense 8-);):lol::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:
    Slash is playing Dublin when I'm on my travels on the mainland - would've been great to see him in Vicar St, tis a nice small venue :?

I think its sold out. BOO!!
    Would love to go but I'd never get time off work with RATM, STP and 3 PJam gigs in june.

Ah balls!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:
    Where the flip IS Bristow anyway? Sounds like something I'd pour on the sunday roast... :lol:

:lol:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    GetALife wrote:
    GetALife wrote:
    Alright guys...after the Belfast show and a few beers (til 1am when pub's are closing ^^) I will depart to Dublin airport at night, where my plane leaves at 9am...busses are going out every hour from Belfast, so I'd probably take the one at 1 or 2am...anyone with me hangin around at Dublin city and/or airport and have a few beer more? :mrgreen:

Anyone? ^^

Again: Anyone? :mrgreen: ... I can make it on my own to Dub and probably I'll meet some PJ fans but it'd be much more nice if anyone's in the same situation would join me and PM me here before :-) Thanks, Chris
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    GetALife wrote:

Again: Anyone? :mrgreen: ... I can make it on my own to Dub and probably I'll meet some PJ fans but it'd be much more nice if anyone's in the same situation would join me and PM me here before :-) Thanks, Chris

will one of you ignorant buggers answer this guy??? ;)

I'm not going to Dublin dude... but some nice folk from here will be meeting up and hopefully they'll answer you soon 8-)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

I did but he didn't see it... I tried :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    GetALife wrote:

I'm not going to Dublin dude... but some nice folk from here will be meeting up and hopefully they'll answer you soon 8-)8-)

I'm staying in Belfast that night so sorry I can't help.

Better Dunk ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    thanks guys, you lightened up my solitude :lol:

Jenny, I recognized your reply, sry...

keep it going, guys...maybe no one comes with me but maybe everyone of the Dub/Belfast crew will reply me in this thread before the show :mrgreen:
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Woke up this morning half an hour before my alarm. Weird thing is, I'm not tired. :lol:

GetALife wrote:
    thanks guys, you lightened up my solitude :lol:

Jenny, I recognized your reply, sry...

keep it going, guys...maybe no one comes with me but maybe everyone of the Dub/Belfast crew will reply me in this thread before the show :mrgreen:

Well I've nothing useful to reply with, so I've been quiet. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Only 4 gigs til Dublin :)

get a life I'm drivin home after Belfast sorry ;)

dunk fook off ya Scottish skirt wearin pansy :p

rita n Jen u need some money for badges??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

i like this guy.. :lol:
    Irish Al wrote:

Who doesn't? 8-):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

oh,so Al is in the same category like u,that everybody like.. :mrgreen:
    edited May 2010
    Getalife... I'm responding even if I don't have anything to say because I don't want Dunk to lift his kilt in front of me! I'm not going to Belfast so really I should just shut up.

Al... no worries. A beer or so will do. Though I won't be in Dublin 'the night before' so it may have to be a quick one on the day! But then again... you're coming to London, aren't you :twisted:

BEAUTIFUL day today :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: And tomorrow too, it would seem. Just right to go Richmond way, walk along the river and sit and have a drink or two in the sun, watching the ducks! :D
    Post edited by redrock on

You have quite a way with words, Dimitris. :mrgreen:
    eMMI wrote:

You have quite a way with words, Dimitris. :mrgreen:
    im better when i tell them in Greek.. :mrgreen:
    Awww you lot make me feel all funny inside...or maybe it's the booze!

Was chattin to lil bro today, in Rome about to start filmin, was out wit sir anto and a few of the crew when they were joined by Russell crow!! Himself and lil bro ended up on stage rockin the fuck out of Rome :D (I may have mentioned it before but not only did he get the actin talent and looks in the family but he'd also give Mike McC a run for his money with the auld axe)!

Thank fuck for me personality and brains hahaha!!! :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Good for lil' bro! Though I was told by a guy that I work with and who was in Robin Hood (him + his pigeons!) that Crow is a prick - very rude to people.

Between the both of you, looks like lil' bro's got lucky with all the talent! :mrgreen:;):mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Good for lil' bro! Though I was told by a guy that I work with and who was in Robin Hood (him + his pigeons!) that Crow is a prick - very rude to people.

Between the both of you, looks like lil' bro's got lucky with all the talent! :mrgreen:;):mrgreen:

Very true rita ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Jesus the Leinster v munster match is fuckin Trojan!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    It was almost like summer today :shock:

Sounds like lil bro is having a blast. Bet you can't wait to go visit Al :mrgreen:;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Motherfuckers... fuckin' drunk as a skunk! Hurrah!

I dunno if you know this, but I'm awesome!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

me :lol:;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!