Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Pippa... now I need the designs. I know Dunk had one, so did Jenny and I'm sure others.

I'll look after Dublin. I'm gonna go for something aside from what I posted before :ugeek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cool Jenny. Dunk????

Hi Emmi! Wow... look like it's serious with the Captain!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Cool Jenny. Dunk????

Hi Emmi! Wow... look like it's serious with the Captain!

Hi lovely! Aye, I'd say it's slightly serious. :lol: Bear in mind though, he's not moving (just) cause of me. He's gonna be doing his phD. And I might be going to school, still in different towns.. :think: But at least we should be able to see each other more than once every three months. :P

Also, he doesn't like to be called Captain. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Looking at booking a hotel in Parnell Square, is that close enough to all the festivities? :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well done jenny :D

Lil sis where you been hiding??? Cant wait to see ya next month...cause you will be here :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sian how many of them there badges did I order?????

Dunk if you have a spare wembley 07 I'd take it off your frosty mitts ;) Oh and maybe an astoria and Rita I'll take a london 2010 too thanks...right orders over 8-)

Pearl Jam radio is close to turning me off this band...I just hear toooooo much now :lol: :shock: :oops: :wtf: :yawn: :crazy: :clap:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Lil sis where you been hiding??? Cant wait to see ya next month...cause you will be here :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I haven't been hiding! I've just been quiet and out of sight. ;) I can't wait to see you either. 8-) I think we're both due some big hugs. :lol: :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I haven't been hiding! I've just been quiet and out of sight. ;) I can't wait to see you either. 8-) I think we're both due some big hugs. :lol: :thumbup:

You know its true ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

You know its true ;)

Yessir. 8-)
    Just discovered this little gem...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNAuX3ia ... ature=fvwp

Oh and I'm pretty sure this song was written about me :P

I'll never stop you all know that dont you :twisted: ;) :wave:
    I need a coffee!
    I'm sure you'll all kill me but this is my current guilty pleasure..I WILL NOT APOLOGIES FOR IT...GREAT TUNE :? :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfsZyYPLoI
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

That's what he gets for calling himself Kirk.
    Irish Al wrote:
    Rita I'll take a london 2010 too thanks..

All I need is a design.... Dunk... where is the one you did - it was cool. Need to get cracking on it!

'morning all.
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Irish Al wrote:
    Rita I'll take a london 2010 too thanks..

All I need is a design.... Dunk... where is the one you did - it was cool. Need to get cracking on it!

'morning all.

Ohhh could we have London 2010 ones too please? :D

Badges for bands are good, i've not had a problem with any order i've done :thumbup:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sian how many of them there badges did I order?????

You ordered 20 Al and they're already in a little bag with your name on it ;)

Nice to see you're ok Emmi and looking at living with Kirk! Exciting times!!!! :mrgreen:

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Kirk is the scottish name for a Church.

that's all I have :thumbup:

the Banksy one Rita?

4405598789_c32a446107_o.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    That's the one Dunky!

Are you guys happy to have that design for a London badge? Any other offers?

Jenny... I like the joker queen one too but it's not one of our designs and we would be nicking it.

Shall I get 50 done? Keep it in the family. More?
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    redrock wrote:
    That's the one Dunky!

Are you guys happy to have that design for a London badge? Any other offers?

Jenny... I like the joker queen one too but it's not one of our designs and we would be nicking it.

Shall I get 50 done? Keep it in the family. More?

I love the Banksy one :mrgreen:

Keep it in the family ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I ain't making a badge for the queen!

well they're not just for JRD... others want them too!!!

hey, just because i have the same name DOESN'T mean i used to play for the band you know... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

It's his surname. :P There used to be two or three Daves in his class, they had to tell them apart somehow.
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Good morning! Or, afternoon, as it is. Laundry day today - hooray!

Nice to see you're ok Emmi and looking at living with Kirk! Exciting times!!!! :mrgreen:

Ahem.. :oops: I'm not actually looking into living with him yet. Not saying that I'm never gonna. But he's got his thing in Helsinki and if I get to the school I applied to, that's in Mikkeli. But yeah, if he doesn't find a place to stay before his work starts, I guess he will have to live with me until he's sorted. :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    Kirk is the scottish name for a Church.

that's all I have :thumbup:

And, funnily enough, 'kirkko' is Finnish for 'church'. :D
    jrd wrote:
    hey, just because i have the same name DOESN'T mean i used to play for the band you know... :roll:

It doesn't? :shock: Sorry about the fanmail then. :? :mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Speaking of Queen last night went to see Taylor Hawkins & the Coattail Riders at Scala (for those that haven't been it's teeny) ... encore first song Rufus Taylor comes out to play drums with dad Roger doing backing vocals and playing the tambourine ... then Roger switches to drums and Brian May comes out on stage and they do 5 Queen 'deep cuts' Roger singing two and Brian singing three ... then Roger leaves the stage and Brian plays on a TH&TCR song. As Taylor said it's about to get f**kin weird :? :mrgreen:

Also some bloke from Yes came out during the main set and played :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Wow Pippa... a bit surreal!
    4601171192_0a1e913c3b_o.jpg

Dunno if i like the colours...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Dunky... you've got your creative flow going! That's quite cool too. Would it be too detailed (the 'face' and hand) for a 25mm badge?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    count me in in London badge,if i can help :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky... you've got your creative flow going! That's quite cool too. Would it be too detailed (the 'face' and hand) for a 25mm badge?

aye... you would be right I reckons. The Banksy image is much more distinct.
    If no one comes up with something else completely mind blowing by tomorrow, shall we go with Banksy then? Take an executive decision here?

Though Sherlock is so London!
    redrock wrote:
    If no one comes up with something else completely mind blowing by tomorrow, shall we go with Banksy then? Take an executive decision here?

Though Sherlock is so London!

4600617913_70111171ab_o.jpg
    ooOOoo Dunk.....

You're going to make the choice difficult. Which one do you prefer?
    2nd sherlock is a bit rad... i like the colour n stuff. :oops:
    4600634689_9930b09af2_o.jpg

moved background image to show evil shadowy character... namely IrishAl trying to steal Mike McCready's used jock strap
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Busy day Dunk ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    4600634689_9930b09af2_o.jpg

moved background image to show evil shadowy character... namely IrishAl trying to steal Mike McCready's used jock strap

Know it's probably nothing to do with me, but I really like this one :D