Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning. Why can I not sleep late when I don't have to get up?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    'morning. Why can I not sleep late when I don't have to get up?
    are u ready to hear the truth,or u want to give u the one that will put smile on your face?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm intrigued D!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    so was at a bbq yesterday .... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :oops:

It's usually pretty warn at his time of year :( ... and to think a week ago I was in sunny Malta

Hope you are all having lovely weekends :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    I'm intrigued D!
    u are getting old ..
    or u just u got so much energy that u want go outside to get creative and live the day..
    choose :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm afraid that today I feel like the first choice!!!

Chilly BBQ Pippa!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Had a great day today...micky and pete (from newry some of you have met them in London x2 and manc) came down for the day and we had a lovely BBQ, followed by a few pints/cocktails and just watched come dine with me...hilarious...am nicely drunk :)

Hope your all well
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    let me be the first on here to wish the loverly Chime a happy birthday!
    i heard she went out and got drunk on cocktails!! :lol:

damn, i nearly beat Al in the fantisy premier league as well! 4 points i missed him by. Not bad when i was 40 behind before the weekend! Ah well, i beat hitchy and dunk ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Happy Birthday Pippa!!! xxxxxx

'morning to all.

Cleveland got Wash **sighs**
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Happy birthday chimEilicious! :)

rita the lads will open with wash in Dublin trust me ;)

well done soupy you did really well! I forgot to do my team this week so missed the chance to win a league I was in the running to win...that's the bloody season all over haha...right let's find a decent world cup fantasy league :)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Happy birthday Chimey :D (again!)

Hello everyone else!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Happy birthday chimEilicious! :)

rita the lads will open with wash in Dublin trust me ;)

well done soupy you did really well! I forgot to do my team this week so missed the chance to win a league I was in the running to win...that's the bloody season all over haha...right let's find a decent world cup fantasy league :)

well if i had joined in week 1 instead of week 2, i would have got ya! i thought i was no chance, but my chelscum players came through!
    you find a league, and i will join 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I notice a venue is sorted for the Monday night. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes peoples!

Cocktails on a Sunday night ... not yet sure whether that was a good idea or not :P

Hope you all had lovely weekends. I'm ready to go home for a nap :oops:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

damn, i nearly beat Al in the fantisy premier league as well! 4 points i missed him by. Not bad when i was 40 behind before the weekend! Ah well, i beat hitchy and dunk ;)

my facebook team came second. :D

but aye, my other one did totally shit.

in order to save a huge amount of money me and the wifey have sorted out how we are getting to London... it involves an overnight stay in Birmingham... and with 2 separate train journeys it was still £55 cheaper than 2 single tickets direct to London. Jill knows Birmingham area fairly well and says she'll take me for a nice meal and some pintages. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i am pretty sure that a nice meel and some pintages will cost you dunk ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

dunkman wrote:

in order to save a huge amount of money me and the wifey have sorted out how we are getting to London... it involves an overnight stay in Birmingham... and with 2 separate train journeys it was still £55 cheaper than 2 single tickets direct to London. Jill knows Birmingham area fairly well and says she'll take me for a nice meal and some pintages. :thumbup:

I used to live round Birmingham way a few years ago and it's good for a day/night out. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    i am pretty sure that a nice meel and some pintages will cost you dunk ;)

rather have that than Richard Branson raping my wallet dude ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    mateymate wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I used to live round Birmingham way a few years ago and it's good for a day/night out. :thumbup:

cool... we're staying right next to the Sealife Centrea / NIA area... that area is with all the canals and stuff isnt it... should be nice for a change
    That's crazy Dunk!
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    Belated birthday wishes, Pippa! Hope you had a good one.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    Belated birthday wishes, Pippa! Hope you had a good one.

Tis today so you're on time ;)

Monday just isn't the best day for a birthday ... so drinks on Sunday it was :P
    redrock wrote:
    That's crazy Dunk!

it really is.

IMPORTANT

My friend Donald is coming to HRC and some of you have met him before, but he's wondering if anyone wants to share a room with him on the Friday night to cut some costs. Me and Jill are staying at London City Road but the rooms were still £60 and I said I'd ask in case anyone else had a spare bed, room, etc?

cheers folks
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    I beat ye all in Fantasy footie!! Well the ppl I know anyway!

Dublin on June 22nd is going to be the best gig ever. You heard it here first.
    Just hope this Volcanic ash doesn't fuck with it.

Hoping for "Release" to open. Bit of Hail Hail, Satan's bed, No Way and a few Backspacer songs.
    Wouldn't be upset if Supersonic wasn't played!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Guys... this may sound weird but I have a spare wheelchair + companion ticket for Dublin if anyone knows anyone disabled who could benefit from it. Let me know.
    redrock wrote:
    Guys... this may sound weird but I have a spare wheelchair + companion ticket for Dublin if anyone knows anyone disabled who could benefit from it. Let me know.

*watches as Al breaks his own legs to get better seat*
    dunkman wrote:

cool... we're staying right next to the Sealife Centrea / NIA area... that area is with all the canals and stuff isnt it... should be nice for a change

Yeah it's quite nice round there, few pubs by the water if I remember, just make sure you're not too wobbly when your navigating around there. :lol:
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    GetALife wrote:
    Alright guys...after the Belfast show and a few beers (til 1am when pub's are closing ^^) I will depart to Dublin airport at night, where my plane leaves at 9am...busses are going out every hour from Belfast, so I'd probably take the one at 1 or 2am...anyone with me hangin around at Dublin city and/or airport and have a few beer more? :mrgreen:

Anyone? ^^
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

I have a spare HRC Hyde Park ticket if anyone knows anyone who needs it?
  • Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    Anyone know of two extras available for Dublin? I'm coming home in June and it turns out I'll be there during the concert and would love to go!