Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hope you're well Jenny?

I'm good m'dear! Very much on a mad buzz this week and slightly starting to panic cos it's not long until the tour starts here and I'm running out of paydays!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hope you're well Jenny?

I'm good m'dear! Very much on a mad buzz this week and slightly starting to panic cos it's not long until the tour starts here and I'm running out of paydays!

Same here! We had a review of funds last week and we're not that badly off but it'd be nice to win the Euromillions tonight, y'know? ;)

I can't believe Rage is less than a month away :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

Same here! We had a review of funds last week and we're not that badly off but it'd be nice to win the Euromillions tonight, y'know? ;)

yeah forget Saturday, Dunk, what are the numbers for tonight ?? :D
    i don't mind sharing 67 million with a select handful of people...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    cocorosie last night very cool ! :mrgreen:

oh boy seem to have split dance personality
    14may dancing to cocorosie brailian sun ~ all soft n gooie (duet)
    22may " " Perfect circle Counting bodies ... ;) ~ all cross n agressive n dark (solo)
    28may " " MIA Amazon !!!!! ~ all street booty stuff (group) :lol::lol: not very me but working with friends !

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr still not planned child care for RAGE ops!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

22may " " Perfect circle Counting bodies ... ;) ~ all cross n agressive n dark (solo)

Ooo sooo proud :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

yeah forget Saturday, Dunk, what are the numbers for tonight ?? :D
    i don't mind sharing 67 million with a select handful of people...! ;)

I'm keeping those ones to myself.

:twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Typical :roll:

Ooo Dunk, I might be going to Scotland soon. Can I come visit?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

cool... where you heading to? :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Clegg threw in with the Torysssssssss :x
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I actually have no idea! Driving holiday-type thingy, we're just in talks at the mo but thought I'd give ye a heads up so you have a chance to hide!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I actually have no idea! Driving holiday-type thingy, we're just in talks at the mo but thought I'd give ye a heads up so you have a chance to hide!

if its a driving holiday you'd be better off going up the west coast when you come off ferry at Stranraer... much more to see and do. Isle of Skye, Isle of Arran and other such amazing places are up that side of the coast. Plus you can take your car on the ferries across to these islands...

but if you do come across to my area then aye, give me a few days and I'll hide... ;);)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:

He did say he would give the party that had the most seats a 'first go'. He's listening to what Cameron has to say, taking it back to his party to make a decision. I honestly can't think of this alliance. Lib Dems want electoral reform (ie proportional representation), the tories are dead against. If the lib dems do snuggle up with the tories, I will be very pissed off!
    When it's not the volcano, it's bloody BA cabin crew...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010 ... cabin-crew
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

He did say he would give the party that had the most seats a 'first go'. He's listening to what Cameron has to say, taking it back to his party to make a decision. I honestly can't think of this alliance. Lib Dems want electoral reform (ie proportional representation), the tories are dead against. If the lib dems do snuggle up with the tories, I will be very pissed off!

well that is true, i just felt after hearing all 3 speak it really seemed like they had already decided BUT your right they do want the refom and Labour were quick to say they would be up for doing that to or talking about it at ;east so yeah I should not be negative ! ;)
    dunkman wrote:

if its a driving holiday you'd be better off going up the west coast when you come off ferry at Stranraer... much more to see and do. Isle of Skye, Isle of Arran and other such amazing places are up that side of the coast. Plus you can take your car on the ferries across to these islands...

but if you do come across to my area then aye, give me a few days and I'll hide... ;);)

Yeah think that's the plan, but sure ye never know where I'll end up!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

well that is true, i just felt after hearing all 3 speak it really seemed like they had already decided BUT your right they do want the refom and Labour were quick to say they would be up for doing that to or talking about it at ;east so yeah I should not be negative ! ;)
    if you're a lib dem supporter, isn't it best that SOME of your policies get used... even if you're just there to make up the numbers... better than a tory majority :shock:

how's ya all been anywho?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    'morning all. Been woken up by a cat fight in the living room - not even all my cats! Neighbour's cat bangs his head against the cat flap until he forces it open!

Helen!!! Hello lovely... been a while!

The tories aren't going to give anything substantial to the Lib Dems. The only things they will agree on are the policies which they don't care about or had similar views (cross party views in various areas).

Lib Dems snuggling up to Tories make me want to puke. Besides that.....

Hope you all have a lovely week-end. A bit wet first this this morning :(
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    The last two setlists have been A1 Sharon :) bodes well for Europe!

Listen you can argue politics all you want but the simple fact is that there is no left or right in the mainstream anymore, it's all about keeping the rich rich and the poor poor. Don't kid yourselves, No party will turn economy around in the short term because the people who actually hold the power are not changing! How many bankers etc have gone to jail or been held accountable for the state of the Uk or Ireland...exactly none! Politics is all just a rouse to keep the people occupied while the rich keep dipping into the pockets of the not so rich!

As me ma used to say "anyone who wants to be a politician shouldn't be allowed!"
    I need a coffee!
    You're right Al. The difference in the parties are getting all muddled up and becoming middle of the road. There are huge difference in policies on certain of them though (immigration, reform, NHS, etc.). But how they would be handled, that's a different matter. For a lot of people it boils down to taxes. Which party will raise taxes or not. I say, get Labour/Lib Dems/other small parties together to agree on electoral reform (PR), get that through and call another election.

My cat just ate a plate of toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds :shock: ! Toasted some for our breakfast, left the rest on a plate to put away once breakfast finished, thinking it was safe from the cats. Little did I know :roll:
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    i guarantee there will be another election in less than a year and then we'll have to put up with all of these boring election posters all over the place again - honestly if all prospective MP's were 18-24 and female (and good looking) then it wouldn't be half as bad.... :roll:

sammy wilsons face is not pretty
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Add in the late 30's/early 40's stunning men (thinking Depp, Pitt, Clooney) on the posters and I'll be happy! Yep, I think that maybe after the summer holidays we may be going through this again.
    indeed to all of the above eps. the Johnny Depp part :lol:

we are only 1 of 4 countrys in the world that still have a majority rule, deffinatly to for change but not the way of the Torys. Electoral reform and coalition all sound good to me the world structure is changing and falling apart its time for lots of change.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    belfast1 wrote:
    honestly if all prospective MP's were 18-24 and female (and good looking) then it wouldn't be half as bad.... :roll:

Well i think wih the TV debates and the election becoming more about personality rather then policies i wouldnt be supprised if this were to happen at some point :?
    That's the problem DT (what's your name?) - people seem to vote for a party leader, not the party policies. The party can change their leader anytime, the policies are normally carried through.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    redrock wrote:
    That's the problem DT (what's your name?) - people seem to vote for a party leader, not the party policies. The party can change their leader anytime, the policies are normally carried through.

It's Dave :D

Im supprised how little people know of the parties policies and more shockingly whats going on around us with the economic crisis. The guy i sit next to in work didn't even know about the trouble that's happening in Greece :shock:
    redrock wrote:
    I was listening to my colleagues yesterday going on about how confused they were when they got to the voting booth and wondered 'who are these people?'. They seemed to think they were literally voting between Brown, Cameron & Clegg :shock: :roll: . They were complaining that they didn't know what any of them stood for. Some people shouldn't be allowed vote.

Sounds like a fun way to be woken up :D how'd ya break that one up?

Al, you're starting to sound like me :) .
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    It is sunny in Dublin :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    it's grey spitting with rain but trying to Brighton up in Bath. Currently chopping up an old cream wooley jumper to make new costume :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    ooOOoo new costume.

Just back from Kingston (had some shopping to do). Knackered. Who would have thought it so difficult to find chestnuts??? Good ol' Waitrose though. Always find stuff there - but so pricey!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm so jealous :oops: it's shite here! although at least it gave me the opportunity to clean out the conservatory for when it IS nice :D I'm sick of hoovering up spiders :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life