Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Fuckin' cars!!

We had to get a new Clutch yesterday. Its like driving a different car.
    Not used to it at all. Cut out twice yesterday ha ha.

I felt like such a plumb!! :oops:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Should've got a shitter car then really shouldn't you? ;)

LOL!! :D

bitch!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    Should've got a shitter car then really shouldn't you? ;)

LOL!! :D

bitch!

You don't mean that ;)

besides, it's Miss Bitch to you! :P

I can't remember who it is now (maybe Toyota? jeez, don't get a Prius... :? ) but there is a manufacturer that's doing scrappage on 8 year old cars.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

I can't remember who it is now (maybe Toyota? jeez, don't get a Prius... :? ) but there is a manufacturer that's doing scrappage on 8 year old cars.

I think it's Nissan. They give you £2000 off a new car.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think Hyundai are offering scrappage on cars 8+9 years old, and double scrappage on 10+... at least here they are anywho! Dunno who the fuck would wanna own a Hyundai though :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chime wrote:

I think it's Nissan. They give you £2000 off a new car.

That's it.
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think Hyundai are offering scrappage on cars 8+9 years old, and double scrappage on 10+... at least here they are anywho! Dunno who the fuck would wanna own a Hyundai though :lol:

Hyundai and Kia are the same company and we haven't had a problem with our Percy. We also know a few people with Hyundai i10's and they're nice little cars :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Your Percy is only a few months old though, it'd wanna be problem free for the moment :lol:

I did like the i10's when they came out first, but I took a coupe out for a test drive when I was getting rid of my Ibiza and I would've had more fun trying to drive a dishwasher! I'm a bit of a petrolhead though :shh:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Your Percy is only a few months old though, it'd wanna be problem free for the moment :lol:

I did like the i10's when they came out first, but I took a coupe out for a test drive when I was getting rid of my Ibiza and I would've had more fun trying to drive a dishwasher! I'm a bit of a petrolhead though :shh:
    ahhhhh your comments make sense then :P

We have a car as it gets us from A to B and we're not petrol heads at all. We love our little Perce... even if we do look like an old couple pottering along the pot-holed Coventry roads :lol:

My ideal run-around would be a Chrysler PT Cruiser... that should tell you something about my taste in cars :oops:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I do like Nick Cave.
    We have a car as it gets us from A to B and we're not petrol heads at all. We love our little Perce... even if we do look like an old couple pottering along the pot-holed Coventry roads :lol:

While I'm behind you blastin' out MFC cursing the aul couple holding up the whole world in front of me :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Bitches...jrd fuck the money get yourself an 03 VW Passet comfortline...you will feel like your getting a ride from Angelina Jolie every time you drive it...plus you'll look as cool as me :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onDHiQqRbhg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Roll on April!!! 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    A little bit more mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IktgyKAc ... re=related
    I need a coffee!
    One more before bed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snqCTfw8zQs&NR=1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Did you have sweet dreams Alfonse? :mrgreen:

'morning all.
    He'd wanna after pervin' on her for the evening - Mrs Al will end up blocking youtube at home!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

my wife has bought the new i10 ES on the scrappage scheme... nice wee car I'll have you know... 5 year warranty and all that shit... would come in handy with you considering all of yours seem to die on ye ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I've only had one car die on me :P I'm back in love with it, tis fookin' AWESOME! Plus I like older cars cos I can put my all-singing, all-dancing radio from Lidl into it :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've only had one car die on me :P I'm back in love with it, tis fookin' AWESOME! Plus I like older cars cos I can put my all-singing, all-dancing radio from Lidl into it :D

fair enough The Tree... Dunno who the fuck would wanna own a Lidl stereo though ;) :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    It's the shiznit though - has bluetooth with a li'l mic, SD card reader, CD player, radio, USB and AUX input, a remote control...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    It's the shiznit though - has bluetooth with a li'l mic, SD card reader, CD player, radio, USB and AUX input, a remote control...

you can put that stereo into a brand new car as well ye know... all you need is a fascia kit. These are about £15 from amazon and stuff... :?

I thought when you said you like older cars so you can fit your stereo in i presumed you had an older stereo... but it sounds all fancy n shiny... :thumbup:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Bitches...jrd fuck the money get yourself an 03 VW Passet comfortline...

sounds awful, like those trousers you see advertised in the Sunday 'newspapers'... "stylish trousers with elasticated waistband for added comfort - one size fits all (rubber lining for incontinence sufferers available for small extra cost)". :lol:

i think i'm too young and cool to drive something called a 'comfortline'... 8-)

please don't ruin my illusion... :roll:
    you will feel like your getting a ride from Angelina Jolie every time you drive it...

why... does she drive one as well...?

:roll:
    plus you'll look as cool as me :lol:

but... but... i already AM!!! 8-)
    surely...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

you can put that stereo into a brand new car as well ye know... all you need is a fascia kit. These are about £15 from amazon and stuff... :?

I thought when you said you like older cars so you can fit your stereo in i presumed you had an older stereo... but it sounds all fancy n shiny... :thumbup:

is there a car i can fit my old gramophone system in...?
    jrd wrote:

Nah, I think you just have too much hair to drive something called a 'comfortline'

:ugeek:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Nah, I think you just have too much hair to drive something called a 'comfortline'

i shall choose to look upon that as a compliment... ;)
    Cunts :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ^^^^^^^^ said the sad old man !

I want one of these EV 2008 TOUR LEG TWO LADIES SPAGHETTI STRAP but $46 with postage BLOODY HELL :x
    I mostly wear black vest for dancing/teaching and thought it would be nice to have ed right there with me :lol::lol:

I quite fancy a subaru forester !! although if I could have anything I'd have this

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/defender/

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    It is a bit pricey for a strappy top! But sweet.....

Alfred... mind your language... :evil:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    how do u work out what yr a bit of hornby train set was made ??? just found some in the loft !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    how do u work out what yr a bit of hornby train set was made ??? just found some in the loft !

i really don't know.

but i bet you can look at serial numbers on the bottom of the train etc and the box and do a google search or two and you'll find yourself on a hornby trainspotters website with more detail than you ever wanted to know...! :roll:

i repeat - i really, REALLY don't know... this is just a guess...