Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    No doubt Dunk hates them :lol:

Where did we get him from??????

you would be correct! :lol::lol:

any music that has the bands name as a 3 word saying are normally shite... its a rule of mine.

Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains
    The Simply Red

see?

;)

The White Stripes?

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :twisted:

Well done Sian, Superb 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    No doubt Dunk hates them :lol:

Where did we get him from??????

you would be correct! :lol::lol:

any music that has the bands name as a 3 word saying are normally shite... its a rule of mine.

Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice in Chains
    The Simply Red

see?

;)

The White Stripes?

Heehee

And Al :evil: ... you are off the x-mas card list
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    [

The White Stripes?

I only buy french imports of Les Raies De Blanc

yes... 4 words.

:thumbup: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    chime wrote:

Heehee

And Al :evil: ... you are off the x-mas card list

;) :P
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkman wrote:
    [

The White Stripes?

yes... 4 words.

your wit never ceases to amaze me :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dunkman wrote:
    [

The White Stripes?

yes... 4 words.

your wit never ceases to amaze me :lol:

and your ti... no don't go there dunk! :oops:

wish it were spring time i tell thee... i'm sick of this cold malarkey.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    You just like the spring cause you can indulge in your favourite pastime of tit-spotting!

Dunk loves those bluetits!
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

:shock: :o Jen I cant believe you have missed the boat on STONE TEMPLE PILOTS (jrd ;) )...

I didn't miss the boat moreso I was only a child when they were around.

I also have a few of their songs in my music collection (Plush, Interstate Love Song) but I haven't paid too much attention to them :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You just like the spring cause you can indulge in your favourite pastime of tit-spotting!

In Scotland all we have is blue tits... i blame the cold.

I remember that basic bird study you and I conducted with Sian... I put a parrot on the top of her head... but she didnt like it, then you put a budgie onto her right ear, but she didnt like that either... so we both put a cockatoo into her mouth and she loved that!!

unfortunately I'll be here all week... goodnight!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    wish it were spring time i tell thee... i'm sick of this cold malarkey.

rubbish - when else are you going to practice your curling ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    I remember that basic bird study you and I conducted with Sian... I put a parrot on the top of her head... but she didnt like it, then you put a budgie onto her right ear, but she didnt like that either... so we both put a cockatoo into her mouth and she loved that!!

good job you weren't studying dogs (easy there... don't say it...!), gawd knows what you'd have done with a cockapoo... :shock: :shock: :shock:

*mutters to self*
    it's Thursday now, he won't be around much longer

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

In Scotland all we have is blue tits... i blame the cold.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love a good cockatoo me ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    I shall be getting STP tickets for Brixton ... turning into a busy gig month in June :mrgreen: ... couldn't find any on sale info last night :? ... presumably it will be tomorrow

Will be my first time seeing them after years of listening :D

I was toying with the idea but I have Gabrielle's french exchange here that week. I read that Weiland is looking good as well...
    Al and Dunk on the thread... talking about tits, I see!
  • redrock wrote:
    Al and Dunk on the thread... talking about tits, I see!

It's ok though Rita, they've disguised their inane sexual babble with a guise of birds... they think we don't know... it's best we just let them keep thinking that ;)

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    It seems so long since regular posts in this thread were:

(.)(.)

:lol: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    It has Pippa!

Sian.... shhh..... ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Ladies I have been in one of those moods all week :x :x , which is why when Herb's teacher said she wanted to talk to me after school i was in too much of a hurry ~ other wise I wld have told her to go jump as i know she's not found of my lil baby boy !!!! :lol:

sexy type thing is a GREAT song I do's love it

I see the "titty men" are back :lol::lol::lol:

gonna watch eddie izzard dvd and hope the dark coulds have passed by morning :twisted:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    chime wrote:
    (.)(.)

:shock: :shock: CHIME!!! :shock: :shock:

oh! and if anybody finds out STP brixton info, send it my way, or better still, but me a ticket :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Hi everyone!

V... hope Izzard did the trick and today is brighter for you!
  • redrock wrote:
    Hi everyone!

V... hope Izzard did the trick and today is brighter for you!

Morning!

I hope it did the trick too... which DVD did you watch, V?

How's Rita today?

How's Rita today?

Rita is still a bit in a 'fighting' mood :oops:
  • redrock wrote:
    How's Rita today?

:shock:

*hides*

redrock wrote:
    How's Rita today?

*hides*

Don't be afraid sweet, not directed at 'normal' people.... **goes back to Moving Trains and stupid threads on AET**
  • redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

*hides*

Don't be afraid sweet, not directed at 'normal' people.... **goes back to Moving Trains and stupid threads on AET**

'normal'... awww Rita, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! :D

I would head over to Moving Train as i'm a wee bit tetchy today but that place scares me :oops:

I would head over to Moving Train as i'm a wee bit tetchy today but that place scares me :oops:

But look at you... overcame your nerves!

And yes, we are all normal in this thread, even Dunk and Alfonse!
  • redrock wrote:

But look at you... overcame your nerves!

And yes, we are all normal in this thread, even Dunk and Alfonse!

I did... and now i'm waiting for the responses... :?

haha ur making me want to check out MT !

Izzard didnt really do it really wasnt that funny sadly or was it just me ??? :x
    "Stripped" not watched all bed at 930pm which is not like me, seem to have a never ending cold draining me which is frustraiting me cos got loads of dance stuff to do so that adds to the black mood !!!! :roll: :lol:

giving meself a complete day of rest today, might do a bit of sewing infront of the TV ~ sewings kinda restful.

What we need is a tea party for good bit of cake n bitch !!! :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oh jrd ~ re trains that didnt work I ttryed the numbe on bottom but nothing comes up what to do next ??? ( I knew you would have an anwser!)
  • V V wrote:
    haha ur making me want to check out MT !

Izzard didnt really do it really wasnt that funny sadly or was it just me ??? :x
    "Stripped" not watched all bed at 930pm which is not like me, seem to have a never ending cold draining me which is frustraiting me cos got loads of dance stuff to do so that adds to the black mood !!!! :roll: :lol:

giving meself a complete day of rest today, might do a bit of sewing infront of the TV ~ sewings kinda restful.

What we need is a tea party for good bit of cake n bitch !!! :lol:

I went to the Stripped tour, t'was brilliant IMO! :D

What are you sewing?

A tea party with cake and a bitch is a great idea :think: