Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A tea party with cake and a bitch is a great idea :think:

Day, time and place and I'll be there!
  • redrock wrote:

June 6th, Finsbury Park ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    redrock wrote:

:D Are we gonna have a picnic then?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    oh jrd ~ re trains that didnt work I ttryed the numbe on bottom but nothing comes up what to do next ??? ( I knew you would have an anwser!)

maybe try having a look here...?

or ask a question here...

or try googling something like 'hornby +train-part-number'

:ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

OK, i'll bring a cake, you can be the bitch...! ;) :shock:

sorry, my fingers are much faster than my brain... :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    'normal'... awww Rita, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! :D

I would head over to Moving Train as i'm a wee bit tetchy today but that place scares me :oops:

But look at you... overcame your nerves!

And yes, we are all normal in this thread, even Dunk and Alfonse!

I'm scared over there too but you tempted me over there. Make one post and get accused of lying :twisted:

'goes back into hiding from AMT*
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    I'm scared over there too but you tempted me over there. Make one post and get accused of lying :twisted:

'goes back into hiding from AMT*

These americans have absolutely no concept of what goes on in the world. Go back to AMT.... it's fun!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:

PICNIC = AWESOME! Of course, I can't bring anything, but I can make a stop off in M&S on the way, and start another awesome discussion about biscuits. I assume tea will be replaced with a suitable alcoholic alternative at some stage, yesh?! 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrd wrote:

OK, i'll bring a cake, you can be the bitch...! ;) :shock:

sorry, my fingers are much faster than my brain... :oops:

Indeed they are... :evil:

Just be glad I like you ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

PICNIC = AWESOME! Of course, I can't bring anything, but I can make a stop off in M&S on the way, and start another awesome discussion about biscuits. I assume tea will be replaced with a suitable alcoholic alternative at some stage, yesh?! 8-)

As long as there's more of those nommy M&S cupcakes, I don't care! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

And the cookies, and Percy Pigs...

...uh oh...

... today is Friday, which is my "celebration" day

...one trip to M&S comin' up!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

And the cookies, and Percy Pigs...

...uh oh...

... today is Friday, which is my "celebration" day

...one trip to M&S comin' up!

Mine is Saturday. We call it 'junk day'!
    Well mine kinda started from gettin chipper food on the way back from work every Friday, as a reward for walking past the chipper everyday without going in. :lol: But then I discovered a shortcut that took me away from that route, and I don't really have a hankerin' for it much except the odd Saturday night. I've been doing alright with the whole junk food thing lately though. I was pretty bad around xmas time but I'm a pure comfort eater and winter is bad time for me :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I'm a bloody comfort eater too... :?

And what are these cupcakes that ones speaks of?????
  • redrock wrote:

I'm a terrible comfort eater :oops:

We're having a 'junk' day tomorrow - home made calzones filled with bolognese and mozzarella with home made potato wedges and Louisiana hotsauce :mrgreen:

Oh my god Rita, these cup cakes are DIVINE. White chocolate chips in the sponge and a gooey raspberry centre filling all topped off with a pile of cream cheese raspberry flavoured frosting :drool:

ooOOoo..........

You call that junk Sian? It's all homemade! I'm having pizza tomorrow - store bought!
  • redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo..........

You call that junk Sian? It's all homemade! I'm having pizza tomorrow - store bought!

I can't have store bought pizza... I'm on tablets that will make me very ill if I have that level of junk :oops:

I'd be eating Dominos if I wasn't on these damn things! :lol:

I do make my own pizza too but I don't cook on Saturdays. If it can't be shoved into the oven or microwave as is, it's not being plated up!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:

I'm a terrible comfort eater :oops:

We're having a 'junk' day tomorrow - home made calzones filled with bolognese and mozzarella with home made potato wedges and Louisiana hotsauce :mrgreen:

Oh my god Rita, these cup cakes are DIVINE. White chocolate chips in the sponge and a gooey raspberry centre filling all topped off with a pile of cream cheese raspberry flavoured frosting :drool:

They make a chocolate orange version also :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrock wrote:
    I do make my own pizza too but I don't cook on Saturdays. If it can't be shoved into the oven or microwave as is, it's not being plated up!

Good call :thumbup:

I have a fab pizza stone that Dave's dad got us so I actually enjoy having the time to use it at the weekends :oops:

We're going walking on Sunday (it's supposed to snow again) so we'll probably have something comforting then too :D
    chime wrote:
    They make a chocolate orange version also :mrgreen:

Whaaaaaaaaa.......?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WANT. :twisted:

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Awwww look at all the girlies havin a lesbian love fest here (and yes I include jrd in this :lol: )....come on Dunky lets ROCK OUT WITH OUR COCKS OUT...... :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    ....come on Dunky lets ROCK OUT WITH OUR COCKS OUT...... :twisted:

*gets sick* :sick:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Joins Jenny and tries to erase this horrible image in her head...
  • redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Joins Jenny and tries to erase this horrible image in her head...

* group vomiting session starts*

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :twisted:

Deep throat is the position du jour for the ladiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :lol:

Just tryin to class the place up a bit ;)
    I need a coffee!
    ... and you can see that us ladies are really impressed, Alfred!
  • My impressed face
    > :|

;)

Roight, i'm offski. Might catch up here at some point over the weekend, might not. Y'all have fun now!!

Big smoochies :mrgreen: xxxx

xxxxx
    Irish Al wrote:
    Awwww look at all the girlies havin a lesbian love fest here (and yes I include jrd in this :lol: )....come on Dunky lets ROCK OUT WITH OUR COCKS OUT...... :twisted:

move along, ladies, there's nothing to see here... ;)

:roll:
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

*gets magnifying glass*

no, there really isn't...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

*gets magnifying glass*

no, there really isn't...

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nicely done Jen 8-)

Ahhhh... I've cleaned the house, had a shower, fed the felines and dinner's in the oven... just waiting for Dave to come home now... I love Fridays :mrgreen: