Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    my sister has snow in Belgium it would seem as well 8-)
    i have 35 degrees and sun :shock:

i had the most horrible dream last night :? I dreamed that the dublin crew thread was locked :o :shock: :o
    i was very happy to log on this morning and see that it was not :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Jennytree wrote:
    You may be better off posting a new thread in AET instead of here, people get distracted easily around these parts ;)

You're probably right...thanks
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Goodmorning all...Here in Belgium also snow and they even expect more today like 8 centimeters :shock:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i had the most horrible dream last night :? I dreamed that the dublin crew thread was locked :o :shock: :o
    i was very happy to log on this morning and see that it was not :lol:

What a nightmare!

I have a reoccuring one with PJ in Dublin and nobody showing up :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    I have a reoccuring one with PJ in Dublin and nobody showing up :cry:

You have PJ all to yourself then? Hmmmm.... wet dream for me!
    nah they walk on stage then stop playing cos there's nobody there!

Considering the tickets sold out in minutes I doubt it'll happen, but still...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    nah they walk on stage then stop playing cos there's nobody there!

Poo...bad dream then
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    V... who's this Tanner person then???? ;);)

Rage for no. 1!!! Anything but X factor for number 1!

I feel like I should know what your saying but I dont :?

wish we had snow !!

good luck with the train chimey. gonna buy my rage on saturday last min bump up !!

red are u going to buy it ?

damn had to get up at 6am today ppppppppppfffffft dont know how you do it red I feel so ill ! but i was at a dance class till 1030pm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ooo i only have good PJ dreams ~ ok mostly Ed dreams ! :shock: :D:lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V... that link that you gave in another post goes to a myspace page for a person called Tanner...so I was just wondering who he was.

I get up at 5.00 every morning... been doing it for ages and I still can't get used to it!

I bought it... :oops:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    This place is giving all profits from sale of the RATM single to Shelter 8-)

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/digitaldet ... r8qN3IEb-1

Hahah 9am this morning on BBC Radio 5 Live via phone the whole of RATM played live KITN ... the Beeb had to cut them off (after about four F***s :lol: ) ... don't mind me ... childishly amused by swearing on the BBC :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Ordered RATM too, worth the 29p as a protest vote!! :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Rage against the machine for No.1 Yeah! :mrgreen: Can we download it more than once?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    belfast1 wrote:
    Rage against the machine for No.1 Yeah! :mrgreen: Can we download it more than once?

of course.. if you want to pay or it.
    I find it funny that Joe McElderry has never actually heard the song.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    belfast1 wrote:

but.... they also look at 'unusual activity'. So if you download it 15/20 times in a row, it won't count.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

but.... they also look at 'unusual activity'. So if you download it 15/20 times in a row, it won't count.

I think the Facebook group said that 3 downloads at most is recommended. :? not 100% sure.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    chime wrote:
    Hahah 9am this morning on BBC Radio 5 Live via phone the whole of RATM played live KITN ... the Beeb had to cut them off (after about four F***s :lol: ) ... don't mind me ... childishly amused by swearing on the BBC :oops:
    Tee hee... even more amused by this... wimps. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/de ... ger-swears
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    what a bunch of fucking pussies, what i cant wait for is if rage too make it to number one they'll have to play the top of the pops Christmas special, oh i can just imagine the old grannies with their nickers in a twist
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:

i heard that, was well amused!
    and surprised it got to the 4th 'fuck' before they got taken off... :lol:
    they said something like "...we apologise for that, we were taken by surprise by something they said which they'd promised they wouldn't say... so go and buy Joe's record..." :lol::lol::lol:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oh, and happy christmas... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:

i heard that, was well amused!
    and surprised it got to the 4th 'fuck' before they got taken off... :lol:
    they said something like "...we apologise for that, we were taken by surprise by something they said which they'd promised they wouldn't say... so go and buy Joe's record..." :lol::lol::lol:

"so go and buy Joes record...."

- altogether now... FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Dylan... do you know any photographers in London that would be willing to take on a Year 10 student for a 2-week work experience? Why don't you live in London... you could have shown the ropes to my daughter! :mrgreen:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    oh, and happy christmas... :D

Very cool 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Ordered RATM too, worth the 29p as a protest vote!! :lol:

a post on FB said it had to be over 59p to count ?????? I have noidea !

and if there are too many crazy multiple buys the song will get pulled . Dylan "play nice" ;)

there is talk of a mass buy at 1pm on saturday ~ think i'll go for some o that :lol:

thanks jrd very sweet but cld santa sing "KILLING IN THE NAME OF" ???? :lol:

RED ~ OH ! will look into it and find the right one
    Bloody bus didn't come this morning... had to wait 25 minutes for the next one.. :evil:

But..... I don't care...... at 1.00pm, I am off for two weeks!!!! :D

Paul McCartney on Sky news this morning.... talked about Christmas no.1... I think he would like Rage to get the spot! :mrgreen:
    Morning Red! Lucky you off for two weeks, I only get a few days off for xmas :?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning Red! Lucky you off for two weeks, I only get a few days off for xmas :?

I get one (1). :roll: 22nd and 23rd at work. 24th (Chrissy eve, which is THE DAY for us) off, the whole store's closed. the first day it's closed since I started working there a little over two years ago. :o then I'm back to work on the 25th and 26th. hooray?

ah well, at least I get to spend Christmas Eve with the famili-o. :) wish I could take miss cat with me though. :? but she'll be fine for one night, I think six people and three cats under one roof would be a bit too much. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    It's snowing in Dublin!

White rooftops and all!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    redrock wrote:
    Dylan... do you know any photographers in London that would be willing to take on a Year 10 student for a 2-week work experience? Why don't you live in London... you could have shown the ropes to my daughter! :mrgreen:

:idea: you could try fergus noone - he runs a busy wedding and portrait gallery down in greenwich :D