Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thx Dylan... She just needs to get her ass in gear now. ... I hit a key and my typing is going all weird on the screen!

X-mas tree had a little accident getting home. It'll be OK.... :?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    right, i'm outta here for the weekend... though i suspect i'll be checking in on the board from home :D

would like to say i've got 2 weeks off but i have to be in Monday and Tuesday next week... :( but will then be off until Jan 4th, yay! 8-)

never mind, i believe someone here said they only get one (1) day off at Christmas... emmi is that *really* true???!!!! :o:o :shock: :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    right, i'm outta here for the weekend... though i suspect i'll be checking in on the board from home :D

would like to say i've got 2 weeks off but i have to be in Monday and Tuesday next week... :( but will then be off until Jan 4th, yay! 8-)

never mind, i believe someone here said they only get one (1) day off at Christmas... emmi is that *really* true???!!!! :o:o :shock: :shock:

it's as true as the truth can get, I'm afraid. I'm also working on New Years Eve and Day. hooray!

EDIT: hope you have a great weekend! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Goodmorning all still freezing here but no snow...yeah for that ;)

Tickets for Nijmegen are also in the pocket after a struggle ...pppffff..i`m really looking forward to next year to see them again... ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • cold day here too..8 celcium out..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    cold day here too..8 celcium out..

-11 here. :D warmest day in a while. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:

Same as here in Belgium this morning - 11 and now it`s like -8 ....bbrrrrrrrrrr....and they say lots of snow tomorrow :?
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    redlady wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Same as here in Belgium this morning - 11 and now it`s like -8 ....bbrrrrrrrrrr....and they say lots of snow tomorrow :?

we've been having -15 and -16 here. :D quite a lot colder in the north, I hear. :?

if it snows (heavily), at least the temperature shouldn't be too low. :)
  • eMMI wrote:

:o :shock: :oops: :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi lovelies just wanted to be mushy n say , I Love You All Xxxxxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • NickrandNickrand Posts: 140
    Those of you into social networking can find Facebook groups for the Dublin and Belfast shows here:

Dublin
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 7371469827

Belfast
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1103998592
    '00 Detroit; '03 Detroit I MSG II Boston III; '04 Toledo Grand Rapids; '05 Thunder Bay Kitchener London; '06 Arnhem Barcelona Marseille Prague Berlin; '07 Chorzow London Duesseldorf Copenhagen Nijmegen Lollapalooza; '08 EV LA II EV SD I DC MSG I/II EV Montreal I/II EV Toronto I/II EV Chicago I/II; '09 EV Memphis EV Atlanta I/II Berlin Manchester London Sydney Brisbane Auckland Christchurch; '10 Noblesville Cleveland Dublin Belfast Berlin; '11 EV Detroit EV St. Louis EV Minneapolis PJ20 I/II Winnipeg '12 Berlin I/II Stockholm Oslo '13 London Dallas '14 Berlin Stockholm Oslo Detroit
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    KITN number one ... my first x-mas pressie :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Go RAGE!!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    See you all at the free Rage gig? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    That's the first time I've listened to the charts since I was kid caring what would number one :lol:

This gig needs to be somewhere HUGE!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Knebworth?? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    chime wrote:
    That's the first time I've listened to the charts since I was kid caring what would number one :lol:

me to !! hashahaha me n the kids were glued to it :lol: so cool yay and FREE GIG WOW :mrgreen::mrgreen:

well bright Blessings to you all , have a Wonderful solstice enjoy the return of the sun and give thanks for the darkness :D

we are gonna try n get into Stone Henge very early tomorrow morning just read that it is def. open tuesday am :roll: still give it a go
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bloody hell it's cold out there! Will be wrapping up in my electric blanket pretty soon methinks!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    edited December 2009
    We might be getting to Ireland a few days later. What can you recommend to do for fun? I was thinking of renting a car and driving west towards Dingle. Any better suggestions?

This place looks amazing..

DingleIreland_l.jpg
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
    double post
  • red there's a thread on the porch called 'any ireland vacation tips' or something like that... I think most are in agreement that the west coast is the best idea. Where's that in your picture? Looks lovely.

Hi all :D I'm LOVIN the cold weather... really like getting wrapped up and feeling warm when I absolutely shouldn't. I even enjoyed sliding home from the pub last night... took us about an hour to do the 15 minute walk :D but hey, we didn't fall... even though it was all up hill.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    chime wrote:

yeah

Someone explain this to me...

A) how will anyone get a ticket?
    B) how will they stop the touting on these tickets...
    Thanks Helen - actually thought of that after I posted. After looking at that thread again Aran Islands looks very tempting.

That pic - hmm just googled a few places in Ireland and that pic came up in Dingle (haha funny name :lol: ). The more I think about Ireland the more I want to arrive even earlier to check out more sites and towns.
    V.... hope you made it to Stonehenge! This blessing was sent to me... now to you!
    "Dark of night and light of day,
    we honor you in each and every way.
    Bring to us your sacred and magical birth.
    A shift of axis for our beloved Earth.
    The sun will rise and show her beautiful light.
    Warmth filling our soul so our spirit shines bright.
    A new year of blessings and abundance.
    A feeling for everyone of a great oneness.
    Unity and love combined.
    Celebrating all that is divine.
    We honor the sun on this most important day.
    Hope, renewal and good things are on their way.
    We are blessed to have such sacred life.
    This year we will live without strife.
    Let us honor this solstice eve and day.
    Love and kindness felt from each and every sun ray."

Red Lukin... change your name.... two Red's on this thread (three if we count Redlady!) is just too confusing!
    PPPfff lots of snow here like 15 centimeters in one day.....hope it's not gonna last for long ......i put the birdhouse outside we made it ourselfs ...put lots of yummy stuff in it . ;) ....birds seems to be happy.... ;)
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We have no snow :( Ireland sucks at having it anyway, especially Dublin.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Red Lukin... change your name.... two Red's on this thread (three if we count Redlady!) is just too confusing!

No, you :eh:

Fine maybe I'll skip Dublin and wait for them to come back to Toronto..haha never..we're in invading whether you like it or not!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oooOOOooo... apparently there's a DVD of the London O2 show floating around there on the interweb somewhere... :D

wouldn't know about any of that technological sort of stuff but, quite by accident, it seems to have accidentally started downloading onto my PC... ;) :roll:

and just in time for Christmas viewing as well :mrgreen:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    jrd wrote:
    oooOOOooo... apparently there's a DVD of the London O2 show floating around there on the interweb somewhere... :D

wouldn't know about any of that technological sort of stuff but, quite by accident, it seems to have accidentally started downloading onto my PC... ;) :roll:

i can hook you up with a copy.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    jrd wrote:

careful now... :lol:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018