Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• I have a Belfast ticket to swap for a Dublin.

Flights booked and everything!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    ah the air couch are robbin gits.

yeah the 16 & 41 take a lil longer but once u get into town the luas line has now been extended to the 02 as of this week so ya wont have to walk or get an expensive taxi

hope u get sorted helen.

redrock did you get one?

I did nutty.. :mrgreen: Seated, but my husband needs seated.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

looks like Karim is ticketless for Dublin! :? (he didn't know when the 10C sale was.) I'm not 100% sure, but he might be interested in Berlin aswell. please keep an eye out for our friend! :)

thankee!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

looks like Karim is ticketless for Dublin! :? (he didn't know when the 10C sale was.) I'm not 100% sure, but he might be interested in Berlin aswell. please keep an eye out for our friend! :)

thankee!

Kareem Abdul- Jabbar?? :wtf:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

thankee!

I'm not familiar with his ticket-situation. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Dublin people...Need 2 roomates for a hostel in the centre of town.. its 10 min walk from venue and well its 9 euro each for the night :)
    eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

thankee!

Karim always seems to get sorted in the end! If Helen doesn't need Dylan's, he will have one.....
  • :D the ouzo was a fantastic idea. For once... I competed :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    ouzo is always a fantastic idea..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D the ouzo was a fantastic idea. For once... I competed :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I like Ouzo....

I like to drink it and cook with it... swordfish in Ouzo, squid in Ouzo.... mmmmmmmm........
  • redrock wrote:
    :D the ouzo was a fantastic idea. For once... I competed :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I like Ouzo....

I like to drink it and cook with it... swordfish in Ouzo, squid in Ouzo.... mmmmmmmm........
    we have here in Greece 2 traditional drinks like that.ouzo+tsipouro..i prefer tsipouro btw,is more hard than ouzo,ouzo is sweet for me.and we drink it always with sea food,some fish,octopus,squid,mussels,shrimps
    we go to this type of taverna called"ouzeri".we order them in bottle of 250ml.and 1 of this bottle is with one plate of food..so as much ouzo-tsipouro u order the plate of sea food keep on coming..in my hometown Volos,is the CAPITAL of this ouzeri..in a town of 150.000 people we have 600 of this ouzeri..people from other town just visit Volos only for that..its so traditional here that when we want to meet a friend we dont go for a coffee to catch up,but for drink ouzo or tsipouro..

tip:the less u stay is 2 hours.couse the drink comes slow and the food too..so u chat and enjoy it slow....my record is 15 hours in the row.....and yes ,when i try to get up of the chair,i fall down....lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

thankee!

Karim always seems to get sorted in the end! If Helen doesn't need Dylan's, he will have one.....

well that's what I told him. :D and of course, this is all six months away.

but I promised I'd ask. :)
  • Need a decently priced Hotel for Dublin guys. That Blooms Hotel at Temple Bar looks good and I may just get it booked. Any more reccomendations?

Thanks
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Need a decently priced Hotel for Dublin guys. That Blooms Hotel at Temple Bar looks good and I may just get it booked. Any more reccomendations?

Thanks
    the harcourt hotel looks decent as is quite cheap
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    Dublin people...Need 2 roomates for a hostel in the centre of town.. its 10 min walk from venue and well its 9 euro each for the night :)

Hey Ed,

Not sure if I can make it yet but if I do and you have space left at the time I'll take you up on that!!

How was The Mule?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Hey Ed,

Not sure if I can make it yet but if I do and you have space left at the time I'll take you up on that!!

How was The Mule?

Dude i cant believe it but the offer they had like expired yesterday lol... instead im gonna book into a 4 bed mixed dorm which is 15 euro per night.. i got 2 other people interested so it wont be a room full of randoms i dont think if you came too.

Mule were insaneeeeeeeeeeeee, 3 hour 10 min of pure rinsing!
    Brisk. wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Hey Ed,

How was The Mule?

Dude i cant believe it but the offer they had like expired yesterday lol... instead im gonna book into a 4 bed mixed dorm which is 15 euro per night.. i got 2 other people interested so it wont be a room full of randoms i dont think if you came too.

Mule were insaneeeeeeeeeeeee, 3 hour 10 min of pure rinsing!

It's looking unlikely at the moment so if you get any other interest I'd take it, just trying to set up some contingencies!!

Very Jealous!! - I've some Allman Brothers boots if you're interested? Have you still got PJ Reading to burn on DVD as my copy is getting a little hazy!! :?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    satansbed wrote:
    Need a decently priced Hotel for Dublin guys. That Blooms Hotel at Temple Bar looks good and I may just get it booked. Any more reccomendations?

Thanks
    the harcourt hotel looks decent as is quite cheap

It's on Harcourt St. though, tis ages away from the O2!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    UKDave wrote:

It's looking unlikely at the moment so if you get any other interest I'd take it, just trying to set up some contingencies!!

Very Jealous!! - I've some Allman Brothers boots if you're interested? Have you still got PJ Reading to burn on DVD as my copy is getting a little hazy!! :?

yeah i do.

well no worries, i've got a few israelies lined up so maybe belfast if you still looking.. just trying to get all this sorted out asap!
    Brisk. wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

yeah i do.

well no worries, i've got a few israelies lined up so maybe belfast if you still looking.. just trying to get all this sorted out asap!

Would love to do both but just moved house with 6 week old baby so timing of the comms is key... ;)

So if I drop you a better quality DVD this time along with some Allman boots that would be cool? 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

yeah i do.

Would love to do both but just moved house with 6 week old baby so timing of the comms is key... ;)

So if I drop you a better quality DVD this time along with some Allman boots that would be cool? 8-)

maaybe, what other boots you got?
    Brisk. wrote:

Unlikely to be much more you haven't got already... will check, gotta go, little un stirring for feed... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Unlikely to be much more you haven't got already... will check, gotta go, little un stirring for feed... :roll:

awww, okay!
    Dave, hope wifey and baby are doing ok now :D No distressing them till after xmas ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dave, hope wifey and baby are doing ok now :D No distressing them till after xmas ;)

Getting there Jen, her stitches are giving her some pain and discomfort at the moment so she's gone back to bed for a while, little un is fine and dandy :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Brisk. wrote:

Damn... reminds me that I never downloaded the freebies from backspacer (x2 - 1 10C and 1 HMV!)
    UKDave wrote:
    So if I drop you a better quality DVD this time along with some Allman boots ...)

'Little Martha' :)
  • Temple Bar to the 02 distance wise? Is it walkable?
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    redrock wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Damn... reminds me that I never downloaded the freebies from backspacer (x2 - 1 10C and 1 HMV!)
    UKDave wrote:
    So if I drop you a better quality DVD this time along with some Allman boots ...)

'Little Martha' :)

I uploaded them all in a thread..
  • Need a decently priced Hotel for Dublin guys. That Blooms Hotel at Temple Bar looks good and I may just get it booked. Any more reccomendations?

Thanks
    I've stayed in Blooms before... absolutely nothin wrong with it and I had a MASSIVE room with a huge balcony for that price. Can't get any better than the location either... it's perfect, right in the centre of town.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Temple Bar to the 02 distance wise? Is it walkable?

Certainly is, it'll take maybe 20-30mins or so, depending where abouts in Temple Bar you are! It's actually quite a nice walk down the Quays if you have the time :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Temple Bar to the 02 distance wise? Is it walkable?
    Yep... but it's a long walk. Do you know I can't remember how long... maybe 30 mins? It feels much longer sometimes... but it's straight down the river.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you