Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    chime wrote:
    That's the first time I've listened to the charts since I was kid caring what would number one :lol:

This gig needs to be somewhere HUGE!

oh i had such a smile on my face last night because of that!! :mrgreen:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    belfast1 wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    oooOOOooo... apparently there's a DVD of the London O2 show floating around there on the interweb somewhere... :D

wouldn't know about any of that technological sort of stuff but, quite by accident, it seems to have accidentally started downloading onto my PC... ;) :roll:

and just in time for Christmas viewing as well :mrgreen:

careful now... :lol:

oh NO!
    it's now burning itself to a DVD!!! how did that happen...? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Brisk. wrote:
    chime wrote:
    That's the first time I've listened to the charts since I was kid caring what would number one :lol:

yeah

Someone explain this to me...

A) how will anyone get a ticket?
    B) how will they stop the touting on these tickets...

holy optimism Ed! :thumbup:

A) via normal ticket outlets
    B) they wont, just like every other gig.

cheer up, its christmas... :thumbup: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dunkman wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    chime wrote:

yeah

Someone explain this to me...

A) how will anyone get a ticket?
    B) how will they stop the touting on these tickets...

holy optimism Ed! :thumbup:

A) via normal ticket outlets
    B) they wont, just like every other gig.

cheer up, its christmas... :thumbup: ;)

:P

Its gonna be probably the worst xmas i've had so yeey... :roll:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:

oh NO!

:D It's not far for a DVD to find it's way from Hampton to Twickenham!
    Brisk. wrote:

i can hook you up with a copy.

If not.... Ed? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    No, you :eh:

Don't mess with the 'real' Red! :twisted: :twisted:

You can still come to Dublin!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

oh NO!

Brisk. wrote:

I'm worried that with all this crissie post it will accedently find its way to Bath !!!! :o:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    V.... hope you made it to Stonehenge! This blessing was sent to me... now to you!
    "Dark of night and light of day,
    we honor you in each and every way.
    Bring to us your sacred and magical birth.
    A shift of axis for our beloved Earth.
    The sun will rise and show her beautiful light.
    Warmth filling our soul so our spirit shines bright.
    A new year of blessings and abundance.
    A feeling for everyone of a great oneness.
    Unity and love combined.
    Celebrating all that is divine.
    We honor the sun on this most important day.
    Hope, renewal and good things are on their way.
    We are blessed to have such sacred life.
    This year we will live without strife.
    Let us honor this solstice eve and day.
    Love and kindness felt from each and every sun ray."

Red Lukin... change your name.... two Red's on this thread (three if we count Redlady!) is just too confusing!

oh that is Beautiful THANK YOU XXXX
    and you can be sure I will be passing it on too !

we didnt as snow and not def. open (druids celebrating tomorrow) BUT now pete is not wking in London tomorrow assuming we dont get tons of snow tonight might give it a go hehe wld be so cool to walk around the stone n not see em way off behind some rope!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Hey guys, I posted this on the ticket thread but might as well put it here as well!

My 'friend' bought me tix for the Dublin and Belfast gigs - o2 tix for Dublin and my 10 C account for Belfast as I don't have a credit card. Anyways last week she told me that she sold it to someone else because I didn't pay her on time :(

Needless to say I'm gutted as it was supposed to be my first PJ gig, and now I have to do with just one. I'd really appreciate if you knew someone with a spare to get on to me :cry: I know tix are like gold dust but I've been looking to see PJ in the O2/Point for years!

Thanks,
    Jerry
    Crowd: "UUUUUKKK!"
    Eddie: "I see you've acknowledged the Ukulele"
    Crowd: "UUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!"
    Eddie: "Too bad this is a mandolin you uncultured bastards"
    Hey guys, I posted this on the ticket thread but might as well put it here as well!

My 'friend' bought me tix for the Dublin and Belfast gigs - o2 tix for Dublin and my 10 C account for Belfast as I don't have a credit card. Anyways last week she told me that she sold it to someone else because I didn't pay her on time :(

Needless to say I'm gutted as it was supposed to be my first PJ gig, and now I have to do with just one. I'd really appreciate if you knew someone with a spare to get on to me :cry: I know tix are like gold dust but I've been looking to see PJ in the O2/Point for years!

Thanks,
    Jerry

post in the ticket thread :)
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

oh NO!

Brisk. wrote:

I'm worried that with all this crissie post it will accedently find its way to Bath !!!! :o:D

lovely ladies... (cue Vic Reeves stylee rubbing of hands on thighs :shock: :oops: )
    if you feel safe pm-ing me your addresses i'll see what Santa can belatedly deliver you... ;)

not that i've accidentally downloaded and burnt a DVD of the O2 show, of course...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    redrock wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    No, you :eh:

Don't mess with the 'real' Red! :twisted: :twisted:

You can still come to Dublin!

Whew, just bought my flight to Dublin today...ariving on the Friday before...what to do for 3 days :think:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    did that dvd somehow find its way into the DVD player John?
    magic how these things happen, i would get the computer checked out, things look to have gone a bit silly :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    magic how these things happen, i would get the computer checked out, things look to have gone a bit silly :lol:

it did indeed but for some reason my DVD player doesn't like DVD+R DL discs...! :o

they play OK in everything else apart from my DVD player so i can't watch the darn thing on my TV!!!!

that goes for any DVD+DL disc i've burnt, be it film or music... looking forward to the Xmas sales of electronica... ;)
    jrd wrote:

it did indeed but for some reason my DVD player doesn't like DVD+R DL discs...! :o

they play OK in everything else apart from my DVD player so i can't watch the darn thing on my TV!!!!

that goes for any DVD+DL disc i've burnt, be it film or music... looking forward to the Xmas sales of electronica... ;)

It's the DL John ..... Can you not burn 'normal' discs?
    Doing food shopping list.... ready (or not!) to brave Tesco's or Sainsbury's tomorrow.... :?
    oh whats that i hear? bitbybitbybitbybitbybitbybitdownload dumdedum... :lol:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    redrock wrote:
    Doing food shopping list.... ready (or not!) to brave Tesco's or Sainsbury's tomorrow.... :?

im doing my tesco shop in the middle of the night when corrina wakes up - its like the :shock: apocalypse :shock: out there right now!!!
    belfast1 wrote:
    redrock wrote:

im doing my tesco shop in the middle of the night when corrina wakes up - its like the :shock: apocalypse :shock: out there right now!!!

Don't Dylan.... I'm going 10am tomorrow..... hell on earth.
    redrock wrote:

I was going to go tomorrow but I may check out opening times and do a late nighter
    btw no stones today too much ice :(
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Also doing tomorrow the last shopping for the christmasdinner here...it`s going to be crazy aswell overhere....but i`m going in the morning at 9.00 when it opens ;) ...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    V V wrote:
    btw no stones today too much ice :( [/color]
    :( :(

Redlady... that is dedication to X-mas food shopping! Too early for me! It's not just the shopping, it's thinking of the menu and making the list that kills me!
    didnt make food shop last night, but heading out there shortly - wish me luck! And very good luck to u ladies n anyone braving the Xmas food shop madness

Oh and today shld be a national/wordly holiday !!! The day our God was born Eddie happy Birthday xxxx :mrgreen:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Have a great xmas all!! :D :thumbup: :wave:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Jennytree wrote:
    We have no snow :( Ireland sucks at having it anyway, especially Dublin.
    Tell my sister that! She's snowed in... had to abandon the car the other day :shock: but she's still (somehow) driving to Dublin tonight to pick us up.. fuck fuck fuck... it's gonna be a scary drive back. Apparently to Cavan's ok, but it's the next 30 minutes we've to worry about.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    happy christmas all and good luck with any last minute shopping
    thankfully, I am all set

Might have to swing by the hospital to celebrate christmas with my grandad though, but he is doing fine after his near stroke (or maybe he had a mini stroke they still don't know) :shock: He's stable and is in good spirits, but will have to stay there for a few days, so we will just have to take the turkey white and champagne there (ok maybe we will skip the champagne, and the mince pies...)

merry christmas all, hope you are not too snowed in
    it's fucking HOT here.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

-Buru- wrote:
    happy christmas all and good luck with any last minute shopping
    thankfully, I am all set

Might have to swing by the hospital to celebrate christmas with my grandad though, but he is doing fine after his near stroke (or maybe he had a mini stroke they still don't know) :shock: He's stable and is in good spirits, but will have to stay there for a few days, so we will just have to take the turkey white and champagne there (ok maybe we will skip the champagne, and the mince pies...)

merry christmas all, hope you are not too snowed in
    it's fucking HOT here.

Buena suerte con su abuelo, disfruta el pavo al menos. No puedo esperar para mi almuerzo el jueves.

Feliz Navidad!
  • Happy Christmas Marina... hope you all have a wonderful day and he gets out soon :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    32 today, 27 for Christmas Day, you are all in the woring half of the world!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • 32 today, 27 for Christmas Day, you are all in the woring half of the world!
    not bad here,tomorrow we have 20 :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”