Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

looks like Karim is ticketless for Dublin! :? (he didn't know when the 10C sale was.) I'm not 100% sure, but he might be interested in Berlin aswell. please keep an eye out for our friend! :)

thankee!

i'm sure some strange man in a pub will suddenly arise and say "you looking for a ticket, i've got a spare fan club one if you want it?..." as happened at Shepherd's Bush... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Hear ye, hear ye!!

looks like Karim is ticketless for Dublin! :? (he didn't know when the 10C sale was.) I'm not 100% sure, but he might be interested in Berlin aswell. please keep an eye out for our friend! :)

thankee!

i'm sure some strange man in a pub will suddenly arise and say "you looking for a ticket, i've got a spare fan club one if you want it?..." as happened at Shepherd's Bush... :D

:lol: well, fingers crossed!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning my lovelies.... one more week at work before my two week break!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    emmi let him know he could have had mine (as usual ;) ) but alas ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Three people in my office ... one had a bad cold last week, come in today and the other has it ... if I'm ill for x-mas :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Right.. Can someone tell me how i can get to Belfast right after the show? Are there night buses or night trains to Belfast? If so could you give me a website to book or look at times or something?

thanks
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Brisk. wrote:
    Right.. Can someone tell me how i can get to Belfast right after the show? Are there night buses or night trains to Belfast? If so could you give me a website to book or look at times or something?

thanks

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1233051340-1.pdf

From http://www.buseireann.ie/
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

thanks

bloody marvellous.. i did a quick google map and the bus stop is farish from the venue...could walk it but wondered if there was a bus from the station that would take us to the venue?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Brisk. wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

thanks

bloody marvellous.. i did a quick google map and the bus stop is farish from the venue...could walk it but wondered if there was a bus from the station that would take us to the venue?

if your going by train you can get the luas, which is a tram system from the o2 to connelly or busaras if your getting the bus, havent looked at any of the times yet, im sure the buses run quite late into the night tho
  • Are they available for sale any ticket for a concert in Dublin? Because I heard that it is not. :evil:
    09/22/06 Praha, 06/12/07 Munich, 06/13/07 Chorzów, 08/15/09 Berlin, 06/25/10 London, 06/30/10 Berlin, 07/01/10 Gdynia, 07/04/2012 Berlin, 07/05/2012 Berlin, 07/10/2012 København, 06/16/2014 Amsterdam, 06/17/2014 Amsterdam, 06/25/2014 Wien, 26/06/2014 Berlin, 07/03/2014 Gdynia, 07/11/2014 Milton Keynes, 06/18/2018 London 06/19/2018 London,  07/01/2018 Praha, 07/03/2018 Kraków, 07/05/2018 Berlin, 07/10/2018 Barcelona, 07/17/2018 London.
  • No need to do the long walk down to the point (new name o2) as the luas tram line is now extended and runs down to the point used it the other night for the first time and it was fantastic got a return ticket for €3.30 and was back in the city centre less than ten mins after the gig was over woo hooo
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Temple Bar to the 02 distance wise? Is it walkable?

Certainly is, it'll take maybe 20-30mins or so, depending where abouts in Temple Bar you are! It's actually quite a nice walk down the Quays if you have the time :)
    Temple Bar to the 02 distance wise? Is it walkable?
    Yep... but it's a long walk. Do you know I can't remember how long... maybe 30 mins? It feels much longer sometimes... but it's straight down the river.

Thanks for your help :)
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    Brisk. wrote:

In Belfast? Haven't a clue about up there! I'm sure if there were a few of you though, it wouldn't cost that much as Belfast is pretty small! Also, sorry I missed you earlier - mad day in work!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Good evening all.....i had my last day at work today for the year wohhooooooo....have to go back on 11 januari ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i think i will take a mroning train up to Belfast.
    enjoy a few pints of Dublins finest after the show.
    i have plenty of shows to fight for the barrier, do not have to do it at all of them 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

In Belfast? Haven't a clue about up there! I'm sure if there were a few of you though, it wouldn't cost that much as Belfast is pretty small! Also, sorry I missed you earlier - mad day in work!

no worries.

thanks for the help everyone.
    redlady wrote:
    Good evening all.....i had my last day at work today for the year wohhooooooo....have to go back on 11 januari ;)

That's a nice long Christmas holiday! Which shows will you be going to?

Soupy... need to relax for a show or two at least!

Good morning all.... Why is it only Tuesday when it feels like it should be Friday?
    London will definitely be a chillage show for me, along with Berlin! Dublin will be a different story though :lol:

Good morning everyone!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • MH808MH808 Posts: 9
    hi,
    i am looking for a ticket to the dublin show. preferably seated, but anything is okay. thanks.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:starla.986@gmail.com">starla.986@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    megan
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    redlady wrote:

That's a nice long Christmas holiday! Which shows will you be going to?

Soupy... need to relax for a show or two at least!

Good morning all.... Why is it only Tuesday when it feels like it should be Friday?

Morning all .....ooohhhh its really freezing outside....they say snow on wednesday :shock:

I`m going to Rock Werchter only on sunday and the week before to Nijmegen ;) ...for us it`s for the both gigs just an hour drive ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    good morning beautiful people! well, it is past noon here so I guess that should be goof afternoon. :mrgreen:

I gotta say, the weather is be-a-utiful here. most likely it's freezing outside but looking out the window is sure making me smile. :D we had -15 degrees yesterday and I liked that too. hehe. nowhere near as dreadful as I remembered. and all the snow! it's so pretty. :) maybe I'll find some Christmas spirit in the next couple of days. :think:
    VV wrote:
    emmi let him know he could have had mine (as usual ;) ) but alas ...

I'll tell 'im. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."

This was my plan too.
  • chime wrote:

This was my plan too.
    me and my ticket mate too..u need to book like months before or at the same day?london manchester i did it the same day + amsterdam -rotterdam.the dutch prices are the same always,no matter what time u buy the tickets .the uk-ireland? ?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    You should book maybe a month in advance, it won't allow you to book now :)

I'll be driving up to Belfast in the morning, pending having a working car! There may be lifts going - although if my own car is working there'll only be 1 seat free :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    You should book maybe a month in advance, it won't allow you to book now :)

I'll be driving up to Belfast in the morning, pending having a working car! There may be lifts going - although if my own car is working there'll only be 1 seat free :lol:
    its ok,ill travel via train with my friend we share the spares for dublin-belfast..thanks Jenny :D
    plus your car ill use it for drop me in greece after,, :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    I'm thinking to rent a car Dublin-Belfast return...

my plan is to enjoy the gig in Dublin, chill out for a bit after that, then drive to Belfast, park and either find a late pub (if we make it) or sleep at a b&b (or in the car) and then go to the venue the following morning. After the gig we'll decide if we want to drive back to Dublin straight away or stay in Belfast and take advantage of the cheap pounds and get drunk over there and come back to Dublin whenever we want!

let me know if you fancy the idea :-)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey kids...fucking mental....bye kids :? :lol:

Need 3 Dublin tix by the way...dont need to be 10C..thank you :D
    I need a coffee!
    Yes you are fucking mental :shock: :lol:

So you dragging a whole entourage to this thing then? ... Al and his posse are in da house :mrgreen:

Modest Mouse last night :thumbup:

TCV on Thursday :thumbup: :thumbup:

X-mas party Friday :shock: :shock:

Good week 8-)
    Busy week for you, lady!

I'm heading to Placebo tonight, nobody will come with me though :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Enjoy yourselves ladies! TCV.... :mrgreen:

A quick question for the crew.... has anyone taken my HRC spare? I can't remember :oops: (it's age). Let me know please....