Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrock wrote:
    has anyone taken my HRC spare? I can't remember :oops: (it's age). Let me know please....
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    has anyone taken my HRC spare? I can't remember :oops: (it's age). Let me know please....
    Just wait until you get to a more 'mature' age.... you won't be doing the laughing! :D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    the last full week before things really wind down here before Christmas... so why is the fecking week going soooo s-l-o-w...? :x

i'll be on for beers after the Dublin show and then the train up to Belfast the next day, not too early mind... 8-);)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    A quick question for the crew.... has anyone taken my HRC spare? I can't remember :oops: (it's age). Let me know please....

UK Dave has I think. 8-):lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    Busy week for you, lady!

I'm heading to Placebo tonight, nobody will come with me though :cry:

Yep busy ... doesn't help that I got stuck on the tube last night and so didn't get home until 1am :oops: ... today is a loooonnnggg day.

... and boooooo to no one wanting to go to Placebo. I'd like to see a proper set of theirs as got into them about 15 years ago and only ever seen their aborted Reading set.

Last night I was stood by myself as Keef and his fiancee had seating tickets and I had standing ... it wasn't so bad ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah I don't mind going on my own, I just hate seeing a ticket go to waste!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah I don't mind going on my own, I just hate seeing a ticket go to waste!

i would have if i wasnt working :lol:
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    whos excited? I still am whoooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    redrock wrote:
    Soupy... need to relax for a show or two at least!

i plan on it :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    A quick question for the crew.... has anyone taken my HRC spare? I can't remember :oops: (it's age). Let me know please....

Yup!! :) ...and may still need another one yet... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Just wait until you get to a more 'mature' age.... you won't be doing the laughing! :D
    I think we are close at age,No??was like self sarcasm..(i wrote it Greekenglish)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I posted this on the porch in another thread, but it's getting lost due to a couple trying to get into the sack with each other : ) Anyone know the rail system well and can help out?

'I found this map which shows the cost and time to each city. My question is how does London work? If I have a Eurail pass and want to go from Dublin to Brussles (for example) do I have to pay extra to go through London (if I don't stop in London)? Also, if London isn't included in the Eurail pass do I have to pay only going to London, from London, or both or neither?

http://www.ricksteves.com/rail/timecostmap.htm '
    I think we are close at age,No??was like self sarcasm..(i wrote it Greekenglish)

Aaaaahhhh D........ you silver tongued smoothie... I can only wish... :lol: Pfft... these youngsters! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Yup!! :) ...and may still need another one yet... :roll:

OK.. noted (I think!). How's Emma?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I posted this on the porch in another thread, but it's getting lost due to a couple trying to get into the sack with each other : ) Anyone know the rail system well and can help out?

'I found this map which shows the cost and time to each city. My question is how does London work? If I have a Eurail pass and want to go from Dublin to Brussles (for example) do I have to pay extra to go through London (if I don't stop in London)? Also, if London isn't included in the Eurail pass do I have to pay only going to London, from London, or both or neither?

http://www.ricksteves.com/rail/timecostmap.htm '

You may be better off posting a new thread in AET instead of here, people get distracted easily around these parts ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    aaaaaaaaand the beeeeeeeells are ringin out for christmaaas daaaaaaaaay

All together now....

Placebo last night were awesome. They played what I think is Metamorphosis I by Philip Glass and I got all excited... I'm such a nerd :ugeek:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    belfast1 wrote:
    whos excited? I still am whoooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

ignores Dylan :x

i'm excited about Christmas hehehehehehe

oooo and Jen i'm going to Berlin for 6 days in feb very very excited about that hoping to stay in a mad guest house
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... endid=8480

so anyone here getting into the RAGE for Xmas ????

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • anyone book the London - Netherlands flight(Amsterdam-rotterdam-eindhoven)
    V... who's this Tanner person then???? ;);)

Rage for no. 1!!! Anything but X factor for number 1!
    anyone book the London - Netherlands flight(Amsterdam-rotterdam-eindhoven)

Pfft... tis way too early to think of these things!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:

i booked berlin-brussels last night coz it had already gone up!

i am seriously contemplating skipping Nijmegen and going to Berlin. I love the place, and doing Nijmegen means not too much time there, as i leave 7am on the day after the show to get to Werchter
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    edited December 2009
    It is COOOOLLLLDDDDDD! ... feels Christmassy :D

Jenny: Glad Placebo was awesome :)

V: Bought a copy from Amazon

... on a random side note walked past Alex James on my way to work my teenage self was excited :oops: :P
    Post edited by chime on
  • Jennytree wrote:

11 different places..long tour for me..need to deal with alot,,just asking to book the same flights :D
  • Jennytree wrote:

i am seriously contemplating skipping Nijmegen and going to Berlin. I love the place, and doing Nijmegen means not too much time there, as i leave 7am on the day after the show to get to Werchter
    after berlin is this poland unknown place..and from there Arras next stop.belgium i book only the hotel so far..
    :mrgreen: SNOW!!!!! :mrgreen:

caveat: as long as we don't end up with so much I can't get to the 'rents next week :oops:
    chime wrote:

caveat: as long as we don't end up with so much I can't get to the 'rents next week :oops:

we won't get much 'cos we never (hardly ever...) get much in Laaaahndan. and if we do get some it never lasts long... i hardly think the 10 flakes a minute i can see from my window really constitutes a 'snowfall' ;) probably enough to cause chaos on the trains though... :roll:

still, if we do get some i think it's due Friday isn't it ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:

we won't get much 'cos we never (hardly ever...) get much in Laaaahndan. and if we do get some it never lasts long... i hardly think the 10 flakes a minute i can see from my window really constitutes a 'snowfall' ;) probably enough to cause chaos on the trains though... :roll:

Yeah I'm not too worried about today's snow ... but next week I have to get a train from London to Scotland ... me thinks if the snow carries on into next week it could put a spanner in the works of these plans

I think Friday is the day we're meant to get heavy snow. Hopefully by heavy they don't mean this March level overnight heavy :oops:
    Jennytree wrote:

Ah well I'm stalling after Berlin. I also love it, and will be chillin' out there for a while. I also need to visit the Netherlands too though :D

I won't be booking anything till the new year - nothing left on my cc and I have to buy xmas presents!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Yeah I'm not too worried about today's snow ... but next week I have to get a train from London to Scotland

Scotland ? aye, you're dooooooooooooooomed!!! ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chime wrote:

snow, snow, snow, snooooowwwww! *does a happy dance*

we've got snow, we've got below-zero degrees - we've got winter! *continues happy dance*

and I saw a little mousey-wousey today! and the walk from the shop back home took me FOREVER cause I was marvelling at all the beautiful trees. Christmas-card worthy views. :mrgreen:

and! I've promised to go Christmas shopping today. :|

hope all the masses of snow ( :P ) won't wreak havoc on you and your trains!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."