Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all my lovelies!!!! I get to open a prezzie tonight :clap::clap:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning all my lovelies!!!! I get to open a prezzie tonight :clap::clap:

I get to open all my pressies tonight! :D if I've been good enough to get any. :?

yup, Christmas Eve is the day for us, and since it's the only day I get off, I'm gonna make the best of it.
    breakfast now, soon I'll head down to the church where we light candles on the graves of the men who fought in our wars, then it's off to home-home - sauna, food and family! :mrgreen:

shame miss Cat can't come with me, but we had an extra long lie-in/cuddle this morning and I'll leave her some treats around. :)

I hope you all have a fantastic day!! xxxxxxxxxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I get to open all my pressies tonight! :D

I know... I miss celebrating Christmas the continental way. But, as they say, when in Rome do as the Romans!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    180 days kids!!
    John.... you're the man!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much. If I hadn't just come back from Hounslow (because like an idiot I forgot picture frames and had to get them), I would run to Hampton to give you a big hug!!!! xxxxxxx
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    happy christmas y'all! :mrgreen:
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Happy Christmas to all the Crew! Hope you have a wonderful time!
  • Merry xmas to all the crew.

Here's hoping 2010 is a better year for all of us. (Although I did meet Ed, Stone & Boom... and shared a room with Jen & Al.. I'll never look at a sex swing the same again :crazy: )

Have a good one everyone, hope to see you all in Dublin in June!! :wave:
    I wave to all my friends.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    now u all know pj is never played on uk tv well watching live at Apollo Ed bryne just took the stage to Evenflow!!!! Yay knew he was a fan but that was fun .

Ok so here's my Christmas love and wishes to u all have a great day lots n lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. Thank for the Xmas cards
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Kids I love you all (even dunk n henry!) and wish u all the happiness in the world :)

am writing this on my new PJ iPhone app...sweet ;)

oh and JRD if 1 of those beauties wants an Irish retreat...well you know what to do!

Can't wait for the mornin with the kids,,,happy Christmas all!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    You soppy bunch :roll:

Ok ok ... I quite like you lot too :oops: :P

Wishing you all a wonderful christmas :mrgreen:

p.s. V I noticed that too :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    *hic*
    *burp*

Happy Christmas All!

just about to set up my Wii Mii... should be fun when half-pissed...! :lol:

Rita - no probs, enjoy!

V - not in the post, sorry, will do next week.

Dave, Al - will sort 'em out when i get my hands on some blank DVDs...

looking forward to not having to buy any Guinness in Dublin! :D

*mmmmmmm* glas of port, don't mind if i do... *hic*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Sending this from me pj app! Cool
    enjoy rest of day.watching Dr who hehe
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Merry xmas Dublin crew!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Merry xmas all!!

Rita, V thanks for the cards!!

John - you're a star!!

Dave, Emma & Martha xx
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Good morning all! Hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Not as manic today, but still that festive feel!

Anyone brave enough to tackle the first day of the sales?
    edited December 2009
    Morning. Beautiful day again hoping to get out on the canoe soon.

?? Has anyone here got skull candy head hones ? Which ones and what do u think of em?

Happy boxing day xx
    Post edited by V V on
    V... almost got some the other day... some pink ones! But didn't... so no help here :oops:
    Hello all.... Recovering from all the food and drink? I'm playing with everyone's 'techonological' prezzies because I didn't get any of that sort!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO YOU ALL INHERE ;) .....i had toooooooooooooo mutch food and with the alcohol it was even wurser ha ha ha ....but hey now i`m recovering from it all and then on theursday do it al over again ...woohhooooooooo ...ooohhhh and we also booked our summerhols on saturday aswell ;) looking forward to it but first in april going to see the Editors and then in june PJ Nijmegen week after that july PJ Werchter and then summerhols and then in august 3 days Pukkelpop ....bussy bussy :D;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    The little 'shake-a-pix' doesn't work :( **finds reset button**
    redrock wrote:

u wot lovu ?
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

u wot lovu ?

Gabrielle got a little digital photo frame..... it's supposed to do an autorun when you plug it in the laptop but it doesn't. Clicking on the exe file doesn't help either. I'm letting the battery run down completely, then we will see.

I'm having loads of fun with her 'touch & pen' graphics tablet though!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • anyone has a 10c spare ticket for london pm me.thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey dudes and dudettes!

So how was Xmas for you all? Havin a really good break. Both kids were sick on Xmas eve but are doin ok now. So much excitement on Xmas day...love it :)

am lovin the new record player on the iPhone app but I've stopped using the app foe the pit cause it's easier just to go onto safari.

Havin had enough of me own family, am lookin forward to just chillin with the girls for a couple of days!

Love ya all and can't wait for June!!

;)
    I need a coffee!
    Alfred! Good to hear the girls are OK... Bummer being sick on X-mas eve!

Cooked our last 'big meal' for the year! Two more to go (including New Year's Eve) but that's at friends homes...
    :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Woohooo Jeremy is on Today FM! Very hyper in work now!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Just a thought.... who will still be around in London for the day on June 26th?
    I'll be off to the Netherlands on the 26th. I must start booking flights etc soon! Maybe after adventures on the 30th :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Emmi, what are ye's at over that part of the world?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!