Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    There's someone on the board wanting to swap a couple of good seats for 2 10C standing. Shall I go ahead with it (if he wants my tix?). I would then have a couple of 10C standing for my crew.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    There's someone on the board wanting to swap a couple of good seats for 2 10C standing. Shall I go ahead with it (if he wants my tix?). I would then have a couple of 10C standing for my crew.

Ooo could I reserve them Rita?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Ooo could I reserve them Rita?

If he wants my seats and will swap, you can have them.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I know Helen is 2nd in line for Sandra's spare (Pin is 1st) so she would probably welcome a 10c ticket Rita.

EDIT: see Jenny already has them
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Brilliant, thanks in advance :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    That's assuming the guy wants to swap!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    chime wrote:
    When's your birthday?

Maybe ask for it as a birthday pressie :mrgreen: a pink pass to attend the shows :lol:

Just gone... end of November... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:
    When's your birthday?

Maybe ask for it as a birthday pressie :mrgreen: a pink pass to attend the shows :lol:

When is Emma's birthday??? Could you send her to a spa or something for a couple of days (having arranged a grandparent/babysitter to look after Martha) while you slink off :? :D
    redrock wrote:
    That's assuming the guy wants to swap!

Very true! not too much harm done if not :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:
    When's your birthday?

When is Emma's birthday??? Could you send her to a spa or something for a couple of days (having arranged a grandparent/babysitter to look after Martha) while you slink off :? :D

Nice idea but not until September... not sure the birthday route is a good one as we've tended to go away together around birthdays... just going to have to rely on natural charm... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    Im coming with a friend from Denmark
    Booked Belfast hotel so sorted :mrgreen: Phew!
    Yer so organised :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I'm a worrier so having it all organised gives me less to worry about :P
    This whole getting-the-bus-to-see-Pearl-Jam thing is really, really for me to get my head around! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    feck it... booked the Parnell Street Jury's Inn even if it is in a 'dodgy' area, everything else was just too expensive so my Scottish genes won out over personal safety... :roll:

any recommendations for Belfast... ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I booked Premier Inn Waring Street. good reviews on trip advisor and £40
  • chime wrote:
    see u at the lobby ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    jrd wrote:
    feck it... booked the Parnell Street Jury's Inn even if it is in a 'dodgy' area, everything else was just too expensive so my Scottish genes won out over personal safety... :roll:

Ah Parnell St isn't that bad! You won't get mugged (as long as you don't open your mouth :P)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Anyone looking for Pearl Jam Dublin tickets:

http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7546
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:
    see u at the lobby ;)

that's what i just found and booked... see you both there! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:
    see u at the lobby ;)

that's what i just found and booked... see you both there! :D
    he he,,sweet :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

if you are truly Scottish you'll sleep in Belfast airport for free... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

I was only partly assimilated :oops: Booked an apartment in Dublin that will sleep 4 for the same price as the cheapest hotel I could find :P
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

i would, but i'm too old for that sort of thing now, need a bed... :D
  • We're in Blooms hotel (Temple Bar) in Dublin and The Waring Street Premier Inn for Belfast :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    suppose the last thing to coordinate is the mass migration from Dublin to Belfast... did i read somewhere that there's a regular bus service that's probably the cheapest way of doing it ?
    jrd wrote:
    suppose the last thing to coordinate is the mass migration from Dublin to Belfast... did i read somewhere that there's a regular bus service that's probably the cheapest way of doing it ?

No, the train is cheaper and quicker. €10 one way, takes about 2 hours from Connolly Station.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

No, the train is cheaper and quicker. €10 one way, takes about 2 hours from Connolly Station.

ah-ha, a little local info, knew you'd come in useful at some point... ;)
    which is more than that slacker Al's been... :roll: :lol:

god... that's not 10 euro if you book it 4.73 months in advance on a Wednesday, while standing on one leg is it ? 'cos it feels like that's the sort of thing you have to do over here to get the cheapest fares...
  • Hi, quick question for the Dublin natives, does the new o2 arena also have a "pit" barrier a la the point 2006?