Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    I'm so clever... just saved ourselves +/- £3000

Huh? :? ?

Revit Architecture, Photoshop CS4 and Illustrator can be extremely expensive (especially Revit).... but there are ways...

Dave..... she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! How could you ever call her 'madam'???? ;) Hope all is well with the whole family. When is David Jr coming back?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Dave..... she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! How could you ever call her 'madam'???? ;) Hope all is well with the whole family. When is David Jr coming back?

After 3 hours of trying to settle her down, she becomes "madam" ;)

David Jr back for just short of 10 days over xmas and then back out there for 6 months...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ooOOoo new photo :mrgreen: v. cute :) ... hope Emma is feeling better too. Has the move happened yet??
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    ooOOoo new photo :mrgreen: v. cute :) ... hope Emma is feeling better too. Has the move happened yet??

Emma at the docs on Monday, not recovered yet, Martha at jaundice clinic Weds, house move Thurs/Fri... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:

Emma at the docs on Monday, not recovered yet, Martha at jaundice clinic Weds, house move Thurs/Fri... :roll:

Still leaves you Tuesday.....
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:

To fit a full week's work in ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

To fit a full week's work in ;)

No for packing :P :shock:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right been too long since I posted!

Dave, she's as cute as a button, mightn't seem like it but things WILL settle down for you all :)

right, pj in Dublin...Dylan very interestin info, why was this kept secret??? ;-)

my take is, festivals, not ideal but if it were to happen, I think that with all of us there for a ful weekend, itdbe savage craic!

Most likely the point, would love slane (just so mrs al can't keep holdin it over me that she was there in 93!) plus I could come home :)!

Ambassador is shite for sound, vicar st class, Olympia my fav venue in Dublin, rds indoors sound isn't the best, never been to an outdoor gig in rds...I still haven't been to the new point but hear great reviews about the sound.

Quick question, why are we thinkin about march, haven't been keep up to date??

Love ya all by the way!
    I need a coffee!
    I know people are busy with new babies, new homes, life.... but still... hello!
  • hello from South Europe..any news from festivals-anounce and stuff...? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Heyiz
    a tour announcmenet in December? did i read that right? any factual basis for this?
    god i hope so
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Roish... A brief collection of the rumours (how I see it anyway :D )

Why March? A ticketmaster employee had told one of our peeps that there would be an announcement in December for a show in Ireland at the start of the year.

Why festivals in June? Rumours are flying about on dutch and german forums/websites about them headlining the likes of Pinkpop and Rock Am Ring with Rammstein/Muse. Pinkpop (who have since denied that they are in talks with PJ) are announcing some of their headliners this week (and I'm almost sure Rock Am Ring are announcing more acts soon, they have confirmed Rammstein already). This corresponds with the competition entry for the tickets to a festival in Europe in June - it was confirmed by email that CBS still haven't been told which festival, when or where!

Keep 'er lit!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I think the CBS competition is not necessarily for a festival show as I think it said it included accommodation (or a camping pass if the show is a festival) ... something like that :?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh Dave she is Gorgeous !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

sorry your lil family are having such a hard time , much love n as Al says it will pass XXXX

oh my PJ wishpers all over the place then !!!!!

I'm still hoping for Glasto hehehehehe

whats the gossip on ireland ??? what did Dylan say ???

I'm going to Berlin on my own for a week beg of Feb Dancing with my Top fav Goddess yay

so NO PJ GIGS ANYWHERE UNLESS BERLIN AT THAT TIME PLEASE !!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    How is anyone getting a tour announcement from that post from Kat?? all it says is good afternoon to the UK..could mean anything like theyre doign a radio broadcast in the afternoon or somethin..

of course i want a tour but that post is a reach no?
    Hi all,

If something does get announced in the next couple of days can I have someones spare as the week ahead is:

Wednesday - Jaundice clinic
    Thurs / Fri - move house and potentially no internet access until 10th....!! :shock:
    Mon - Emma back to hospital and possible operation... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Oh dear Dave... the antibiotics are not working then. What a bummer....
    :( hope Emma ends up not needing an op.

If it is on sale on Monday there's going to be a load of us at AiC when they go on sale ....
    UKDave wrote:
    Hi all,

If something does get announced in the next couple of days can I have someones spare as the week ahead is:

Wednesday - Jaundice clinic
    Thurs / Fri - move house and potentially no internet access until 10th....!! :shock:

Shit Dave, hope Emma is ok...not easy this givin birth lark...I'm defo comin back as a dude....or a tic or somethin like that :(

Anyway dude dont you worry about spares...you'll never go without ;) either will chimey or emmi or red....elderion might cause he's far to level headed and misses the subliminal Kat post and Theirry will defo be banned from any irish gig....well we all know why :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Im changing my name!! ;)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Im changing my name!! ;)

About bloody time ya spanner :lol: I supppose you'll be looking for a bed come March time? ;) Mrs Al will be on the couch :lol: ...Jen can squeeze in AGAIN :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Im changing my name!! ;)

About bloody time ya spanner :lol: I supppose you'll be looking for a bed come March time? ;) Mrs Al will be on the couch :lol: ...Jen can squeeze in AGAIN :twisted:

Jaysus, I hope they do come back that soon. Im dying to hear more backspacer songs. We only got 4. :o

Are you going for a BK poster on Sat??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Irish Al wrote:
    Im changing my name!! ;)

Jaysus, I hope they do come back that soon. Im dying to hear more backspacer songs. We only got 4. :o

Are you going for a BK poster on Sat??

Most definitely not :lol:

What time is kick off here...just for research purposes obviously ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • I can't remember. Have to check the email.

I think I fancy some toast. Im goin to wake C up to make it :lol:
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I can't remember. Have to check the email.

I think I fancy some toast. Im goin to wake C up to make it :lol:

:lol: You're a fuckin Legend...and I dont say that to everyone as you all know :twisted: :shock: :ugeek:
    I need a coffee!
  • I can't listen to my SBE boot anymore cos of you!! ha ha.

I have you on video too shouting it at poor mike!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    edited December 2009
    Irish Al wrote:
    Shit Dave, hope Emma is ok...not easy this givin birth lark...I'm defo comin back as a dude....or a tic or somethin like that :(

Anyway dude dont you worry about spares...you'll never go without ;) either will chimey or emmi or red....elderion might cause he's far to level headed and misses the subliminal Kat post and Theirry will defo be banned from any irish gig....well we all know why :twisted:

that just damn well made my day. :D (well, that and the fact that I got some necessary shopping done earlier.)

Dave, sending some thoughts your way, what happening times you're going through! :o

everyone else, haven't posted much here, but I read everything you say. :twisted: ah luhvs yahs!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Check out AIC's new video in "other music".

Cool video.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I can't listen to my SBE boot anymore cos of you!! ha ha.

I'm still waiting for that ya lazy fecker ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I can't listen to my SBE boot anymore cos of you!! ha ha.

ooh, that reminds me! I'm yet to hear the legendary shouting. must remember to give it a listen one day. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."