Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all (well... at least all that aren't travelling!). I guess those that are following some lil' band around Europe are having a good time! :mrgreen:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning , Red when do you leave for Itaily ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hey V... postie's been :D Sent you a message via facebook!

We leave Sunday. Flying off from Gatwick at 11.40am! I am NOT ready at all. It's madness here... Gabrielle NEEDS to finish off two of her three art pieces (both well on the way but still...) the third one she can take to italy as it is charcoal (the other two require the computer), laundry still has to be done, so does a bit of cleaning, shopping, etc. Craziness before going away!
    redrock wrote:

We leave Sunday. Flying off from Gatwick at 11.40am! I am NOT ready at all. It's madness here... Gabrielle NEEDS to finish off two of her three art pieces (both well on the way but still...) the third one she can take to italy as it is charcoal (the other two require the computer), laundry still has to be done, so does a bit of cleaning, shopping, etc. Craziness before going away!

YAY :mrgreen: xx

cleaning and laundry that you dont need with you can wait !!! cut some corners dont make it too stressful, i know how it is. XXX
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    my sister-in-law has gone into labour 5 weeks early... good vibes this way for her purleaaase as I know my brother will be feck all use to her! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i have a fashion quandry... should i bring shorts with me or will i not? will it be hot in london is what i'm getting at... my mankini is at the dry cleaners so thats out.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    my sister-in-law has gone into labour 5 weeks early... good vibes this way for her purleaaase as I know my brother will be feck all use to her! :lol:

good luck to the new arrival and the family Jenny...

where the beejeebus are you just now? en-route to Berlin?

anyway... back to my shorts issue.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    i have a fashion quandry... should i bring shorts with me or will i not? will it be hot in london is what i'm getting at... my mankini is at the dry cleaners so thats out.

Only if your legs are white and you wear socks and sandals ;)

On a more serious note (from Sian...I know, i'm as surprised as you!) it is supposed to be warm and dry on the days of the gigs.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Only if your legs are white and you wear socks and sandals ;)

On a more serious note (from Sian...I know, i'm as surprised as you!) it is supposed to be warm and dry on the days of the gigs.

ok... is a fanny pack still ok to wear these days?

;)
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    ... is a fanny pack still ok to wear these days?

;)

Only if it's neon. And you have sunglasses to match. ;)

Sian used to have this as a child apparently :mrgreen:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... d&ext.html

shepherds bush bootleg is up guys... good sound quality 8-)
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

good luck to the new arrival and the family Jenny...

where the beejeebus are you just now? en-route to Berlin?

anyway... back to my shorts issue.

I'm in Berlin now. I've been drinking... uh oooooh :lol::lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

YAY :mrgreen: xx

cleaning and laundry that you dont need with you can wait !!! cut some corners dont make it too stressful, i know how it is. XXX

Ah yes... you're the queen of packing and unpacking for the family! :mrgreen: House needs to be decent as I have a house sitter (if I didn't have anyone here, the house would have been made available to you guys for the 02 gig!).
    Jennytree wrote:

oooOOooo.... hope it is a speedy delivery and all is well :mrgreen:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    morning all.

well it looks like i am back upto 4000 posts again, :roll:

here's to the next 4000 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dunkman wrote:

ooo me gots to have it, is this office? do we pay ? me no understand ~ re shorts it was very hot last tuesday def. shorts weather, still dont know what i'll be wearing !!! :mrgreen:
    I NEED A FAVOUR!!!!!!!! Could someone get me a T-shirt? I got the inuit art one at SB but it's a bit too tight around the boobs (and I hate to say it, it was a woman's large!!!). I am normally a size 14 for the top though I don't like my T's really tight. So.. not sure if they do the same in... dare I say... XL? If by miracle they still have the lil' stickman with London on it (and even maybe the date of 11th August????), that would be great. Black please... (or maybe red - no white). If it is a man's T, size would be medium (again to fit around the boobs!) I will send £20 to whoever can help.
    redrock wrote:
    I NEED A FAVOUR!!!!!!!! Could someone get me a T-shirt? I got the inuit art one at SB but it's a bit too tight around the boobs (and I hate to say it, it was a woman's large!!!). I am normally a size 14 for the top though I don't like my T's really tight. So.. not sure if they do the same in... dare I say... XL? If by miracle they still have the lil' stickman with London on it (and even maybe the date of 11th August????), that would be great. Black please... (or maybe red - no white). If it is a man's T, size would be medium (again to fit around the boobs!) I will send £20 to whoever can help.

I'm sure we can sort that out for you Lovely :)

BTW if anyone knows of an extra ticket for london i'm helping a friend look for one!
    Thank you my lovely. Whoever sorts this out for me, will need to know so I can send money.

Can't stop listening to boots now. First SB, now Astoria....
    redrock wrote:
    Thank you my lovely. Whoever sorts this out for me, will need to know so I can send money.

I'm wondering about having ur T for me !! will work out size etc.. so u want
    1st choice~ inuit black xl
    2nd choice~stickman london 11-8-09 ladies xl or mens M

is that right ?
  • Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    redrock wrote:

Shepherds Bush? You know where my inbox is... ;)
    What the fuck is this world?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    I'm asking this for Karim, he's looking for a lift from Man. to London so he doesn't have to hang on the streets till 4am. Dave is your car full now?? anyone ??
    V V wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

ooo me gots to have it, is this office? do we pay ? me no understand ~ re shorts it was very hot last tuesday def. shorts weather, still dont know what i'll be wearing !!! :mrgreen:

just click on the play button above the songlist... there is also a 'download' option... its a great site... a bit like my legs actually :mrgreen:;)
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

just click on the play button above the songlist... there is also a 'download' option... its a great site... a bit like my legs actually :mrgreen:;)

thanks lovely I did work it out AFTER asking ?????

so looking forward to seeing them !!!

ur legs that is.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    forecast of up to 28C for London on Wednesday, missed what it said for Tuesday, but defo quite a bit less than that ooop North in Mancville on Monday.... doubt i'll be in shorts for either Monday or Tuesday, you'll all be pleased to know... :lol: :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    It's not very often I look at a set and get jealous but fuck me Jen and the gang got one hell of a treat tonight :D
    I need a coffee!
    I have a few photos of the venue and the show, I'll get them up when I get home. The sun was shining all day, got chatting to loads of people, the band were in flying form... ah I could go on and on and I will tomorrow night when I see you all :lol: *sips cocktail*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    I'm asking this for Karim, he's looking for a lift from Man. to London so he doesn't have to hang on the streets till 4am. Dave is your car full now?? anyone ??

Can provide a lift on the Tuesday morning, we are staying over in Manchester, travelling down the next day, will that do??
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    To all my lovelies here..... last 'good morning' post for a couple of weeks! Even if I find an internet cafe, it won't be in the morning :mrgreen:

I'm so jealous of all of you (though I will be in a beautiful place in Italy!). Some of you are already having a great time but I know that you will ALL have an awesome time in Manchester and London. If ever they play Oceans, Release, Wash or Garden in London when I'm not there, I will not be happy! Have a great time at the meet-ups - wish I could see everyone! V... just in case you get to hug/touch/kiss/lick, etc. Ed, give an extra one for me (goes for Jeff too). Someone, pls try for a T for me?

Have fun and enjoy a few great gigs (I will be listening to SBE instead....)

Love to all
    xxxxx