Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    Those without tickets go check your e-mails NOW!

i did... all i got was news about the other US shows.. is that what you meant?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    Those without tickets go check your e-mails NOW!

i did... all i got was news about the other US shows.. is that what you meant?

Nah. 10 club had another 25 pairs of tickets for tomorrow. Maybe they only sent the e-mail to those who were unlucky in the first lottery :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    From a post from goddess:

...Those of you who didn't get tickets - can you please put your names on here or PM me - especially if you live in the area and are able to get to the venue quickly - in case more tickets do come up at short notice? PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW BY MIDDAY TOMORROW, PLEASE!!!...

From the rest of the post looks like some 'industry' tickets may have been released. JRD, Scratchin', etc. you guys are local. PM goddess... you never know.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    well now isn't there all sorts of magical happenings happening before tomorrows show! I'm so freakin excited! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Lucked out on those too :(

Anyone looking to swap standing for seating????

Will be there about 3ish tomorrow, see you all then!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Lucked out BUT there's a chance I might be able to get one off Thierry Henry..... anxiously awaiting replies to texts and PM's...........
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Lucked out BUT there's a chance I might be able to get one off Thierry Henry..... anxiously awaiting replies to texts and PM's...........

Done & Done!! :D
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Lucked out BUT there's a chance I might be able to get one off Thierry Henry..... anxiously awaiting replies to texts and PM's...........

Done & Done!! :D
    Superstar.....
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    the magical Irish fairy has made 4 little pj bunnies very happy with 2 new tickets in the mix...my work here is done 8-)

See you all tomorrow!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    the magical Irish fairy has made 4 little pj bunnies very happy with 2 new tickets in the mix...my work here is done 8-)

See you all tomorrow!

*ahem* fairies... :lol:

I should be in bed by now. My travels begin at roughly 5.30am tomorrow.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:

See you all tomorrow!

you're right Jen, that was a mistype, I meant the Irish fairies :oops:
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jeez... i love fairies... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Had a feeling Scratchin and jrd would be smiling :mrgreen:

See you all later today :shock: :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Had a feeling Scratchin and jrd would be smiling :mrgreen:

See you all later today :shock: :D

must. go. to. bed.
    but i feel like running around the room like a twat... :oops: :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    woooooooooooooo
    the crew is in....
    and time has now past for me to make a final minute decision and make it on time :o :shock:
    i will not be there, and never actually had a thought of going so... :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Good morning... and what a morning this is!!!!

See you guys 4ish. Would be earlier but Rob can't deal with crowds very well yet so can't spend too much time in the pub (or the queue!!)

Love you Al (except for what you did to lil' bro)! Love you all!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    cool ppl have tix I told u trust in the PJ magic and keep ur eyes peeled all will be well. ok Mr. V has taken the day off wk and we plan to leave Bath at 12pm yay so will be kicking around the old hood from 2ish. If we come to the pub which one will you guys be at ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Are there any more irish fairies here who might be able to magic up a ticket so I can bring my beautiful fiancee along?? Please help a fellow Astorian and Dubliner!
    jrd wrote:

but you do that every night....

congrats to those who got them late last night.... enjoy yourselves..

p.s. this is the only time its allowed to like Irish people... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    see most of you later, Dunk big kiss X we will be thinking of u ! :mrgreen:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

i won't.

;):D
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

but you do that every night....

how did you know...?! oh, the shame... :oops:
    oh dear... i don't seem to be achieving very much at work today...! ;)
    jrd wrote:
    V V wrote:

i won't.

;):D

yes you will... you'll be thinking "isnt it great that annoying scotch (sic) guy isnt here to bug me about mayonnaise coated chips"

have fun troops :mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    soooooooooo
    i hear the show was the worst they have ever done in london :lol: :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    yeah just got back and it was rubish absolutly rubish :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lord knows how I'm gonna get to sleep with all that rubish music ringing in my ears and the vision of sexy eddie running through my brain !!!!
    Feeling a bit tired this morning... :oops: Still buzzing, still have the image of Eddie in the bar scorched on my brain... :D

Only downside is that I couldn't hang around with you lovely people longer! Lovely seeing Al, Jenny, V and Pete again (albeit briefly). Lovely meeting Pat (again, briefly). So happy Karim and Heather got in too!

Gonna be a tough day today....
    Morning all!

Stuck at the airpost... I'm in feckin bits!! Half hungover, half drunk :?

Got to meet Stone, Boom and Ed after the show, absolutely brilliant night and t'was great to see some of you again!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ^^^ cool

yeah it was good to see everyone briefly, sorry we didnt say good bye Pete was working at 8am. great night
    jen look forward to hearing ur story :mrgreen:

oh and backspacer stuff was better live.
    edited August 2009
    last night was fantastic, great meeting up with everyone, shame i had to leg it after only a swift pint afterwards but made it home eventually. probably just as well i couldn't stay longer... now can't tell if i'm hungover, or just old and unfit. or both. :D

must do this again sometime... ;)
    Post edited by jrd on