Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:
    First day back in work after 2 weeks of Pearl Jam-ness.

I'm off to Seattle in 3 weeks and 2 days though, so can't really complain 8-)
    See ya there!

No Bee suit, though. That's saved up for Philly!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Really :shock: I have to admit I was a "little" bit drunk leaving the gig...apparently I was talking complete gibberish (no jokes about how I do this all the time people :P )to Pat on the phone when we were leaving and couldnt find them (I dont think he loves me anymore :cry:;) ).

So sorry pip, it wasnt intentional I promise (the journey home is a bit of a blur...all I can remember is actually crying on the tube I was laughing so hard at Pete :oops: )

EDIT: Just to make it up to people and whet your appetites...its making me very very very excited...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url ... er&x=0&y=0

:lol: Ah how could I not forgive ya :mrgreen: ... there may have been a slight hint you were a 'touch' tipsy ;)

I'm guessing you bumped into someone you knew :P

I have no bloody idea...was julie with us???? :oops: :shock:

jaysis brother! can you not handle your liquour? :roll: :o :twisted: :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:

:lol: Ah how could I not forgive ya :mrgreen: ... there may have been a slight hint you were a 'touch' tipsy ;)

I can but when I'm drinkin yours and everyone elses in the 02 its a bit different :lol:

(poor comeback I know :oops: )
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

I can but when I'm drinkin yours and everyone elses in the 02 its a bit different :lol:

(poor comeback I know :oops: )

crap comeback! :lol: especially since we didn't actually see much of each other inside the O2. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Really :shock: I have to admit I was a "little" bit drunk leaving the gig...apparently I was talking complete gibberish (no jokes about how I do this all the time people :P )to Pat on the phone when we were leaving and couldnt find them (I dont think he loves me anymore :cry:;) ).

So sorry pip, it wasnt intentional I promise (the journey home is a bit of a blur...all I can remember is actually crying on the tube I was laughing so hard at Pete :oops: )

EDIT: Just to make it up to people and whet your appetites...its making me very very very excited...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url ... er&x=0&y=0

:roll: yes she was :lol:

Well what was missing was {{{{Al}}}} bye *waves* ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning ~ ummm so where u all buying Backspacer from ??? 10C not 10c , i might go with 10c as a way of paying for boots that fall my way even though its double the price what with shipping as well.

ooOOoo was raining now sun coming out, going to paighton beach today :D

Al, you mean your wkly food shop is not taking you an extra 30mins as you stop in the magazine bit and read all the PJ reviews n look at the photos! Kerang double page SBE, last wk's Q had great pics and interview with them in their studio/wearhouse. and nme but that interview was crap all about Nivana !!!!! :roll:

http://www2.kerrang.com/newissue/
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    morning ~ ummm so where u all buying Backspacer from ??? 10C not 10c , i might go with 10c as a way of paying for boots that fall my way even though its double the price what with shipping as well.

That reminds me, I need to cancel my HMV order! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:

definitely not buying from 10club as i had planned to play the fecking thing sometime this year. ;)

i've ordered it from play.com... some gatefold sleeve thingy

when are the boots out i wonder! 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I haven't bought an actual CD in 3 years. Since avocado was released. I know I have definitely never played the CD on a CD player, and only opened the package to see the artwork. :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I haven't cancelled my hmv order ... it's the gatefold sleeve thingy as well (which I think is probably the same as the version 10c are sending).
    I have a feeling that the order would be cancelled from HMV anyway. The status said something dodgy like awaiting confirmation from supplier.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Think that just means they haven't received them yet.

Mine says "Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier"
    Jennytree wrote:
    I haven't bought an actual CD in 3 years. Since avocado was released. I know I have definitely never played the CD on a CD player, and only opened the package to see the artwork. :shock:

i remember getting the avocado album about 3 or 4 days before it was due out... i just popped in to the local shop to see if he had any promo stuff to pick up and the bloody album was there!!!

i had to prove i had it by posting photos of the artwork... which was awful by the way... never did like that artwork.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    The new album should be released here before the US - that makes me happy :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    The new album should be released here before the US - that makes me happy :lol:
    Pick it up at Easy Street, Jenn. Special edition from that store only, I think.
    Ha, thanks Hinn!

There was me getting all excited about it coming out earlier in Ireland, and sure I'll be in the feckin' States for its release anyway :roll: I must make a better note of the date I leave somewhere!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Cancelled my hmv order and bought from 10C..I'm such a sucker :roll:

Will probably get it from itunes on release :lol:

By the way I ;);) "hear" ;);) the 02 boot sounds amazing and the audience sound better than I remember 8-)

PM me babies ;)
    I need a coffee!
    *ahimhim* :twisted:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    *ahimhim* :twisted:

Wotchu talkin bout foooooool 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cancelled my hmv order and bought from 10C..I'm such a sucker :roll:

Will probably get it from itunes on release :lol:

By the way I ;);) "hear" ;);) the 02 boot sounds amazing and the audience sound better than I remember 8-)

PM me babies ;)
    Look at Trading in RM.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    fairies are gonna need to pay my box a visit "when I get hooooommmmmme" :lol:

I see theres a booklet thingy with the easy st one same as 10c Do we assume regular CD's from HMV etc.. (yes I canceled my order) dont have the booklet ???

raining today :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    O2 acquired last night ... but not had a chance to listen yet.

V hmv, amazon and play are selling a 'special edition' (and I know on hmv it is the same price as the regular edition) which we are guessing is the same as the 10c/Easy Street one.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    chime wrote:
    O2 acquired last night ... but not had a chance to listen yet.

Me too, hoping to get it sorted tonight and listen tomorrow... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I don't suppose anybody has directions to Manchester do they ;)8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:

hey Dave... i've loaded all those nice presents you gave me onto the Itunes player... i will get to them but i've been listening to Arctic monkeys new one and other stuff...

mucho appreciated and i'll be on to them after this big weekend is over for us...

i think all us lot should hire a castle/log cabins for a weekend or something.. i worked it out once for me and my friends/family and it was actually quite cheap... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    dunkman wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

hey Dave... i've loaded all those nice presents you gave me onto the Itunes player... i will get to them but i've been listening to Arctic monkeys new one and other stuff...

mucho appreciated and i'll be on to them after this big weekend is over for us...

i think all us lot should hire a castle/log cabins for a weekend or something.. i worked it out once for me and my friends/family and it was actually quite cheap... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    btw everyone check the Kerrang review for O2 this week ... couple of familiar faces ;):D
    whoot, I see sigs. :D

hope yous are all good. I was a bit (read: a lot) under the weather last night but a lovely chat with a lovely person kicked me right back on the wave. :)

I can't believe the shows were just over a week ago. :shock: seems like forever and still only yesterday. :|

PS. fantastic thunderstorm last night, I'm a happy bunny. :mrgreen:
    chime wrote:
    btw everyone check the Kerrang review for O2 this week ... couple of familiar faces ;):D

Eddies?! ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!