Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    righto folkserinis!

what a week this has been. :shock: only had Monday off from work and only a few days ago I realised that next Friday I will be making my way to Manchester. :mrgreen:

so, anyway, I think most of you (those who need it) have my number. if you don't, or have changed yours, or feel like you should have mine PM me, eh?

I'm going away to a friend's summer place for a few days tomorrow and will be back from there on Wed or Thu and don't know if I can get much time on the computer before travelling again. so I'm just getting this out here now.

in Manchester and London I'm staying at the more popular Travelodges. (I think, lol) and I'm on the same train to London as many of yous. 8-)

hmm. I think that's all.. I can't waiiiiitt!! (oh, I'm ignoring all your talk about SBE :evil: ;) )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Less than 48 hours :D

i used to countdown my shags as well...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Less than 48 hours :D

i used to countdown my shags as well...

That was before they totally dried up eh?!! Poor dunk, he's now on a continuous countdown to nothing :(

ems can't wait to catch up with ya ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Did you get the fantasy football code?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Did you get the fantasy football code?

I did must sort that out and the pj fantasy league tomorrow as well!
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Morning.... Getting closer!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ah I got no sleep last night. Was awake worrying about missing or forgetting something for my travels, and I'm worried about my bunny too... I'm such a sap :lol:

Pleeeease let me sleep well tonight so that I'm not really fooked for tomorrow.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Morning all!!
    1 day to go!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    harrumph... getting increasingly depressed. 'bought' an SBE ticket on Seatwave on the 23rd, before the prices went mega-expensive and guess what... no ticket yet... Seatwave are 'chasing' the seller (hopefully armed with big machetes) and have set a deadline of 15:30 today. why do i get the feeling the seller realised they could get more money for the ticket and has sold it elsewhere... :( :( :x :x :x

guess i'll be turning up tomorrow afternoon to see what the fecking touts are asking... :(

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and bollocks.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd - that is shit... do what i would do... buy one from an ebay guy.. tell him you'll pay him at the venue.. then give him £50 in £1 notes and if he moans about it punch him in the fudd... he cant go to the police as what he's done is illegal.. but only do this if you are a) scottish and b) clearly mental.

p.s. where the fuck is Hells Bells these days???? is she even coming to these gigs ??? can she no longer posty on here? is there limit on question mark usage??????????????????????? ... hmmm seems not.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Hells Bells is being dragged along to Manchester and London O2 with me, at least I hope so :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd - that is shit... do what i would do... buy one from an ebay guy.. tell him you'll pay him at the venue.. then give him £50 in £1 notes and if he moans about it punch him in the fudd... he cant go to the police as what he's done is illegal.. but only do this if you are a) scottish and b) clearly mental.

i like the plan. please UPS me a large sack of your fine Scottish 1 pound notes so that i may implement it.
    i promise to pay you back next week. no, really... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    edited August 2009
    jrd wrote:
    harrumph... getting increasingly depressed. 'bought' an SBE ticket on Seatwave on the 23rd, before the prices went mega-expensive and guess what... no ticket yet... Seatwave are 'chasing' the seller (hopefully armed with big machetes) and have set a deadline of 15:30 today. why do i get the feeling the seller realised they could get more money for the ticket and has sold it elsewhere... :( :( :x :x :x

guess i'll be turning up tomorrow afternoon to see what the fecking touts are asking... :(

Has the seller taken your money? Bummer really.....

Seatwave: "TicketIntegrity™ - We guarantee that our tickets come only from legitimate sources and that we will represent them accurately and honestly. We guarantee that you will receive the tickets you ordered (or similar) and that they will be with you by the day of the event." - though they still have a disclaimer that in the event you don't get the tix you get your money back... not much of a consolation!
    Post edited by redrock on
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hells Bells is being dragged along to Manchester and London O2 with me, at least I hope so :D

ah right... but she no longer posts... why is that Jennington the IVth? i take it she is still happily shacked up in Birminghamshire or somewhere...

i'm really really excited. :mrgreen:
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i like the plan. please UPS me a large sack of your fine Scottish 1 pound notes so that i may implement it.
    i promise to pay you back next week. no, really... ;)

orrrrr... you could buy 2 tickets, pay for me to come down... punch aforementioned ebayer in the fudd... and then we could rock out?

pm me if interested... not just for the above scenario... just if you're interested ;)

oops wrong forum :oops:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

ah right... but she no longer posts... why is that Jennington the IVth? i take it she is still happily shacked up in Birminghamshire or somewhere...

I have no idea why she doesn't post. You can ask her yourself in t minus *counts* 6 days :twisted:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Seatwave: "TicketIntegrity™ - We guarantee that our tickets come only from legitimate sources and that we will represent them accurately and honestly. We guarantee that you will receive the tickets you ordered (or similar) and that they will be with you by the day of the event." - though they still have a disclaimer that in the event you don't get the tix you get your money back... not much of a consolation!

went with Seatwave precisely because it said you'd get your money back and i wanted to avoid ebay or touts.
    obviously i'd prefer to have the bleedin' ticket but hopefully i won't be out of pocket - until Mr Tout rips me off tomorrow...
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I have no idea why she doesn't post. You can ask her yourself in t minus *counts* 6 days :twisted:

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!

what does the t stand for in those equations?

6 days.... canny fookin wait.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited August 2009
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Take off? :?

EDIT: apparently it's time :)

Have taken tomorrow off so only a few hours left. I'm a little excited :oops: :mrgreen:
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Have taken tomorrow off so only a few hours left. I'm a little excited :oops: :mrgreen:

you're a little excited what?
    Anyone not going to Shepherd's Bush that would be following the setlist thread??

Ed - I Brisk I will be relayer but needs someone UK based to post what he texts (international texts being a bit expensive) into the setlist thread.
    misery update: just found that my packet of McVitie's Digestive Caramels has been exposed to a little too much heat in transit and they're all melted together. have to fridge 'em and hack them apart with a chisel.

*sigh*

:roll:
  • jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

went with Seatwave precisely because it said you'd get your money back and i wanted to avoid ebay or touts.
    obviously i'd prefer to have the bleedin' ticket but hopefully i won't be out of pocket - until Mr Tout rips me off tomorrow...
    Got a spare???????????? :O
    Chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!

so its 'time'

i have learned something... thanks ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!

so its 'time'

i have learned something... thanks ;)

For you dear ... anytime ;)
    jrd wrote:
    Got a spare???????????? :O

i was going to ask you the same thing :D

fancy ganging up on the touts tomorrow...? 8-)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SBE TOMORROWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Those without tickets go check your e-mails NOW!
    Damn.. was busy with Gabrielle. Only saw the e-mail a couple of minutes ago.....